How to Learn from the Mistake (part I)

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Jaejoong locked himself in his bedroom, nobody can’t ask him although Junsu and yoochun. Junsu has prepared breakfast now he stood up infront of the door with a tray, waiting for response from Jaejoong.

“Hyung... open the door please... “ Junsu really worried, last night Jae crying so much.

“Jaejoong ah! open the door please, we really worry!” Yoochun tried knock the door with thud sound, but still no response.

Yeah... Jae still crying, curled, and hugging the pillow.his eyes turn red and looks mess

“Hyung, please eat something... you didn’t eat since two days ago.”

Yoobin suddenly come and hugged yoochun.

“Good morning uncle yoochun..” she looks sleepy.

“Good morning dear,” yoochun carried her and kissed the left cheek...

“Where’s mommy?”

Junsu sighed, and placed the tray on the table,

“Yoochunnie, i’ll prepared Yoobin to go to school. Keep persuade him until he come out and make sure he eat something.”

Junsu take yoobin from yoochun and ask her bathing and dress up.

 

 

***

“husband...” a weak voices come from Yunho’s wife.

“hm...”

“Did appa hit you last night?” yunho’s wife touched his face.

“No, it’s no problem...”

“Im sorry....”

“sorry for what? the person who must said that is... me.”

“But I know your position rightnow.... I know Im useless...”

“Don’t say that...”

“I can’t occupied your needed... I can’t be a good wife,”

“No... your health is everything for me.”

“But that child...”

Yunho widen his eyes, he still don’t know what will his wife says.

“I know you really need a child, should we try?“

“Uhm... but with your condition ...we can’t...”

“Please do it for me...”

“But...it will hurt you,”

“Please... I beg you.”

 

******************************************************************************************

 

Jaejoong sat on his bed, his stomach react again, slowly he moved and open the door. After heard the door opened, Junsu runs and helped him.

“Hyung! are you Ok?”

Jaejoong nod while Junsu help him, make jaejoong sat on the chair.

“hyung.... said what do you want? Water? Tea?” Junsu really cares Jaejoong.

“emmh... just give me a water.” Jaejoong still grabbing his stomach, hurt.

Junsu runs toward and give Jaejoong a glass of water.

“are you feel ok now? after crying for along day?”

Jae nodded, give a massage to his head.

“Hyung... “

“Don’t ask me more... you will make me headache, duck,”

Junsu pouted his lips, he really worried with jaejoong, but Jaejoong looks unhappy.

“where’s my daughter?”

Finally... Jaejoong asked Junsu “she on the way now, yoochun picked her.”

“ask yoochun sent her to the umma house. i don’t want she know if her mom like a cry baby now.”

Junsu stared jaejoong.

“what are you doing! Call Yoochun now and told him!”

“ah... Ok ok hyung, don’t get mad or angry... I’ll call him.” Junsu took his phone and called yoochun.

“ask him to buy me a chicken-liver too.” Jaejoong drink his last water and leave Junsu, wanna take a bath maybe.

***

Junsu and yoochun stare at Jaejoong, yeah they right... Jaejoong didn’t eat for three days. Maybe it’s the reason why Jae eat so much.but both happy, Jaejoong not too being pathetic after last night happen.but...

***

Now Junsu and yoochun sleep at the living room, the television still turn on and they hugged each other. Suddenly Jaejoong make them wake up.

“wake up you two.” Jaejoong make a noise with hit the sofa.

“Hmh... (yawn) what’s up hyung? if you wanna ask me to moved to the bed, we won’t .... we sleep here,” Junsu answered it.

“yeah... that’s right Jaejoong ah don’t worry with us...and thank you for caring us...”

“Yak! You two wake up!” Jaejoong make a noise again, he kicked the sofa.

“Ok ok we will moved.” Yoochun bring his pillow and make Junsu follow him.

“Hey! I don’t care you two can sleep anywhere, but...”

“But what Jaejoong ah?”

“I want yoghurt as my dessert.”

Yoochun opened his eyes.

“dessert?? Why you want it now? don’t we have a dinner along hours ago?”

“Here” Jaejoong give yoochun some money. “and here the key.” Continued it with giving a key of car.

“Yak!even i said yes!”

“Buy it to me, i can’t take a long time.” Jaejoong leaving yoochun and Junsu, back to the his room.

Junsu pats Yoochun back, and make him go to buy the Jaejoong’s request.

Tsk-

Yoochun rolled his eyes, why Jaejoong act like a queen now. He knows if Jaejoong heart is broken but.... it’s midnight and Jaejoong house is far from the mini market.

***

Yoochun arrived at home, he bring some groceries too, he knows alot Jaejoong habbits... he also buy mayonaise, jam and another topping.

“Whoaa thank you Yoochun.” Jaejoong took the groceries bag from Yoochun, pleced it on the table and searching the yoghurt.

But...

“where’s it??? I can’t find!” jaejoong pouted his lips.

yoochun doesn’t know the mean, he also saw if the yoghurt at beside Jaejoong.

“There...”

“Nothing.” Jaejoong looks dissappoint.

“Here.” Yoochun give the yoghurt to jaejoong

“I want it tasted grapes not a strawberry.”

“But you only said yoghurt right?”

“But I want grapes! I don’t need it.” Jaejoong threw the strawberry yoghurt.

“Yak! “

“Buy me again.”

“eoh?? you ask me to go there again?”

Jae nodded.

“at midnight??”

Jae nodded again.

“aish—I can’t. Im sleepy now.“

“if you can’t, I’ll buy with my self!”

But yoochun hold Jae, he can’t let him go because of Jae’s beautiness. He afraid if jae going himself alone, he will have a problem with some ert-man. maybe Jae will got .

“OK, araseo...”

 

******************************************************************************************

 

Jaejoong back to work again, we also knows if jaejoong now broken heart. But he finally can accepted it. He can accepted with Yunho’s marriage life, he won’t bother him again. Yoochun and Junsu give him a warning if Jaejoong secretly meet with yunho again.

But marriage is a loveable right? Yeah...but why Jaejoong can accepted? Is’t so sudden?yeah,  lately for along days ago, he learned it from yoona and his fiancee. Everyday he look at Yoona’s smiled, a bride smile.and now Jaejoong clap the hand when he finally placed a last beads on the yoona’s wedding gown. It’s a beautiful wedding dress.

“finally~ yoona will happy accepted it.” Seohyeon who helped jaejoong to finished his work also feels happy.

“right, she must happy accepted it.”

“Tomorrow she will come with her fiancee,”

“Don’t worry... the gown already finished... I hope the size is fit for yoona.”

***

 

Jaejoong POV

My heart still trembling, Yunho broke my heart again. But honestly, i still love him... but i can’t do anything now... he has a wife who must taken care by him. ah I don’t know... why it more complicated like this.

But my weakness is yoobin, what i must to do with her? she already knows who’s her daddy. She knows if yunho is her daddy. What i must doing if she asked about her daddy?

“mommy...”

“ah, yes dear?”

“where’s Papa? I miss him so much.”

=_________= yeah, she can read my mind.

“uhm... your daddy busy...he’s atwork now...”

“Until when?”

“Mommy don’t know,” I her hair and make her sat on my laps.

“Why Daddy not living with us at the same house? where’e daddy live at?”

“somewhere... your daddy live at apartement near his workplace.”

“What’s daddy occupation?”

“Hm... he’s architect.”

“yaaay~ my daddy is great. I really miss him Mommy....”

Jaejoong grabbed yoobin hands, he sigh.

Now don’t you know... how can I forget him if everyday yoobin asked me with a same question? She miss her daddy so much.

***

Now I and changmin my dongsaeng watch the television. He come at my home today, i asked him to take care yoobin. because junsu and yoochun go to somewhere.

“hey... don’t you smelled something?”

“what?” Changmin yoobin’s hair, she sleep on his laps.

“something bad smells.”

Changmin smelled himself “it’s me? But im already bathing.”

“I don’t know, but i don’t like it.” I leaving changmin and yoobin,

---

“Changmin ah, can you help me?”

“what?”

I take some dried laundry, give it to Changmin.

“Please placed it to the pantry, i wanna wash it again with myself.”

“But I just take it from laundry a few minutes ago.”

“I think it’s not clean, I smelled something bad from this.”

“but it clean and smells good.”

“Hurry! I can throw up if smelled it.”

“araseo...” Changmin bring it to the pantry.

---

Yeah~ finally it done. Even i have a washing machine, but i wash it with my hand. I think it can be more clean it washed by hand.

I comeback to the living room, look at Changmin and yoobin who slept together. cute >,<

I’ll turn off the television, but... i look some advertise there, it shows a water melon. A very big water melon, with a fresh red inside it. I drolling now... I want it.

“Changmin ah...”

“wae?”

“Buy me a water melon.”

“I don’t want... im sleepy hyung don’t bother me.”

Tsk- “I’ll give you money.”

“really?” changmin now open his eyes.

******************************************************************************************

 

It’s a Yunho’s first called, after the incident....

But I can’t pick it, i ignored my phone’s rang. It bother me but i don’t care, I hate him now.

It stopped, and i sigh... i hope is a last call after i left the four called before. Not long... yes it stopped. But he send me a message.

‘answer my call’

I look at my phone, and started replied it but... he send me a gain

‘what are you doing? Answer it or we never meet again’

“HYAK! How can i move on if he always bother me! huuuh! “

--

“YOBOSEYO!”

“what are you doing? Let’s talk... “

“I m busy now, what’s up? And how’s your wife? Is she alright? I hope so,..”

“Mianhae.”

“Ok, give you an apologize, fine? I’ll shut  my phone.”

“Don’t... please give me an explanation.”

“I don’t want... it almost clear, back to your wife, take care her, by-- e“

“I love you.”

That jerk! How can he said it to me.

“Yeah, Ok fine I love you too. But as a friend, thank you.”

“Can we meet?”

“Oh Im busy Jung Yunho, i can’t.”

“just for a while,”

“I CAN’T! I’LL SHUT MY PHONE!”

I threw my phone and started cry. Why he can play arround in my heart, i hate him! but honestly... i like it. I like the way he said ‘I love you’ . ahh complicated T^T if i meet him, in love again, Yoochun and Junsu will kill me.

***

 

Tbc ^ ^