Moves On! (part II)

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Yunho didn’t go to work again. he accompany his wife.

“why you don’t eat lastnight? You know if it false, then why you do that?” asked Yunho calmly.

“i can’t eat, why lastnight you very late? Did you met him first before come here?”

“My bus was delay, im forget bring some money so i can’t take taxi. Im sorry, “

“that’s ok. But i hope it’s true.”

“it’s true...” Yunho feels little hurt because he lied to his wife.

Yunho slammed the door slowly, after make inna sleep he tried eating.

***

 

 

The bell was rang,while Jaejoong watch television. He lazy to move, then he make a call

“Changmiiiinn....... open the door pleasee.”

Changmin placed his book on the desk, lazily open the door. Jaejoong heard Changmin greet someone, and not longer Changmin call him.

“Hyuuuung!! Yoona nuna come with her husband!”

Jaejoong noticed if Yoona just comeback from her honeymoon.

“Yoonaaa!!” Jaejoong runs and hugged Yoona. “I miss youuu.”

“me too Jaejoong sshi, can’t wait until i comeback go to work.”

“have a seat please, and hello Geun suk. How are you?” Jaejoong shake hand with Yoona’s husband.

“Changmin make a coffee for them.” Jaejoong threw the pillow to Changmin who continued his study.

“Jaejoong sshi, make a tea for her.”

“ah~ Ok, i think if yoona prefer coffee.”

“i prefer coffee, but the doctor said if cafein is not good for our baby.”

“baby? AAAAHHH don’t tell me if you’re pregnant now im really happy to hear that...!” Jaejoong yelled happy.

Changmin come with a tray of tea and coffee, lazily he put it on the table.

“hyung, don’t call me again. Don’t bother me.” said changmin coldly.

“ahaah he always like that, “

“jaejoong hyung, i need your advice about pregnancy.”

“ah... im the worst mommy in the world, i have no confidence to give an advice.”

“don’t said that, you’re lovely mom that i ever met.”

Then the two of young lady (?) chuckled.

***

 

 

After Yoona and her husband leaving him, Jaejoong laid on his bed. He can’t sleep, he tought about happy-marriage life. he knows his heart tremble now, he can’t hide his enviness from Yoona. He also remember siwon advice last day.

Will he find his happiness with someone who truly 100% love him?

***

 

 

Siwon hugged his appa from back,

“ah... what if appa get heart attack??”

“Uppa......” whine Siwon.

“what?”

“did you miss umma everyday?”

“offcourse appa miss her so much, but why so sudden?”

“tell me about umma more...?I don’t know but suddenly i miss her.”

*(siwon’s mother was died when she gave him birth, after that his appa marry someone. She’s yesung’s mother it means, Siwon has step-mother and yesung as his step-brother)

“but... i don’t want hear appa and umma love story, but i want hear appa first love story, it looks more interesting.” Added Siwon.

“what do you said? Your umma is my first love.” answer appa.

“but i found it... who is she?” Siwon give his dad a necklace, It like an old pocket watch, he open it. siwon can saw his umma’s portrait picture, but Siwon pull it until the next picture seen. Siwon noticed a beautiful woman’s picture there.

His appa sigh for a while, “you’re not kid anymore...finally it found by my son. Haha,” the bitter smile shows from siwon’s appa face.

“the first time we meet, she like an angel. My eyes blinded by her beautiness, she’s also  too precious to be mine even it’s just a dream. ” grandpa sigh again, and continued his story.

“offcourse, his family againt us... we from differrent wolrd. But we love each other. We love each other until die.”

“she left appa?”

“yes, her parents set a marriage for her.”

“how’s the feel?when she left appa?”

“I living like a die, for many years....”

“until you met umma?”

“no.... but until now.”

“what?? really?? And how about your feeling with yesung’s umma?”

“i marry her because of you, i can’t raising you as single parent, so i decided marrying woman who loved a kids.”

“first love is not simply~ it must be really difficult to forget...”

“and how’s about her? why appa can’t forget her easily?”

“because she live unhappy with her husband, until that day come... her husband passed away because of accident, she got her karma because she leave me.”

“what if she live happily?”

“I’ll forget her easily,... even i got the pain inside my heart, but i’ll happy if she happy. Btw What’s the matter?”

“ah... no, just wanna make someone happy so his lover can leave him easily.”

“just do it. make him forget his first love and make him happy.”

“i promise appa.”

****

 

 

Jaejoong and yoona will go to hospital together for checking their pregnancy. Jaejoong look at his face infront of the mirror, pretty.

“Yoona? Can we go now?”

Jaejoong drive his car slowly until they arrived at hospital.

“how old your pregnancy?”

“two month, and you?”

“it must older than your baby. look mine is bigger than you, it’s almost fourth month pregnancy.”

“i can’t wait until i give her/him birth.” Said Yoona happily.

“me too, even i don’t have husband. I will happy after give him/her birth.”

“don’t said that~ Siwon also hot isn’t?”

The two lady chuckled~ after they get his queue number.

***

 

 

Im thristy, wait me for sec... i’ll buy juices for us.

“Ok.” Jaejoong nod and continued reading his magazine.

***

 

 

Yoona walked slowly to the drink-machine. she met a woman in trouble reach her fall-coins under the machine.

“can i help you?” offer yoona.

“ah... my coins fell under the machine but i can’t reach it.”

“ah, you’re pregnant right? Don’t do that... here, use my coins.”

“but...”

“it just a coin, here take it. by the way why you’re so stubborn reach something that difficult?”

“it called craving...” said her slowly.

Yoona laugh, “Ok... i know i know. i know what you feels.”

“You’re also pregnant?” ask her inocence.

“Yes, it’s two month pregnancy. And you?”

“it... almost fourth month.”

Suddenly yoona remember with Jaejoong, he also have fourth month like the woman said. After the woman take his milk, she bow and say thanks to yoona.

“Thank you...”

“you’re welcome.” Said Yoona and smiled.

Behind Yoona, the woman meet with her husband. Yoona also can heard their jokes. But Yoona still concern choosed an oranges juices from the machine. the couples still stand not far behind yoona, when yoona turn back....

She look Yunho who chuckled with girl. Ah... no. she’s woman. Yoona closed and turn back, back to facing drink machine and slowly moved without turn back. after she reach another wall, she turn back.

“it really shocked me.” whisper yoona to herself. “is she yunho’s wife? And she’s pregnant??”

***

 

 

Yoona back to Jaejoong place, he still read hismagazine and flipped it.

“Im sorry Jaejoong sshi.”

“better if you called me jaejoong yoona.”

“ah.. yes.” Yoona still nervous meet Jaejoong.

“hey... are you sweated? Why?”

“ah... no, ...”

~

“Jaejoong ah...?”

“Hmm?”

“can i ask you?”

“yes, sure.” Jaejoong closed his magazine and stare at yoona.

“if it’s not bother you... i wanna ask who’s the father of your baby?”

Jaejoong feels sad for a bit, but he can controlled himself not to cry.

“Jung yunho, he’s the father.”

“Oh... “ yoona more getting confused. Jaejoong can read it from yoona.

“what the matter?”

“ah... no... but i met him just a while, when i buy those juices.”

Jaejoong not too surprised, because he knows Yunho’s wife was taken here.

“why you’re not surprised?”

“ah~ i know... his wife is sick and she was treated here.”

“oh....” yoona quited for a while, but she asked Jaejoong again.

“do you also know if she looks healthy?”

“Hmmm... yeah, im sure, because yunho do his best for her. and... im happy to hear that.” Said Jaejoong with fake eyes.

“i mean... her condition’s also same with us..” yoona continued her ask.

“same?”

“she also pregnant.”

DEG!

Jaejoong feels like a harmer hit his head.

“w- what do you mean?” ask Jaejoong with shaking body.

“i think you know about it,ahh.... im sorry... maybe she’s not her wife.”

“Yunho have another unborn baby except me?”

“how old her pregnancy?”

“erh? She said it  almost f-fourth months.”

 

 

****

SHE ALSO PREGNANT

SHE ALSO PREGNANT

SHE ALSO PREGNANT

SHE ALSO PREGNANT

SHE ALSO PREGNANT

 

“NOOOOOOOOOO?!!” Jaejoong wake up from his nightmare, he also sweated.

Changmin who slept beside him shock ,he immedietely open his eyes and yawn, he also wake up because his hyung scream like a hell.

“Hyung? are you ok?”

Jaejoong can’t hold his tears, he crying.

“Hyung?” changmin shake Jaejoong’s body but he still crying, then he turn on the lamp.

Jaejoong sobbed with teary eyes.

“I’ll give you a glass of  water.”

Changmin walked to the kitchen,after he pats Jaejoong’s shoulder.  He meet his umma after turn on the lamp.

“What happen with jaejoong?” Umma also heard Jaejoong scream.

“He got nightmare, and i will give him a cold water.”

Umma rush to the Jaejoong’s bed room.

“Umma........” Jaejoong whine and hugged his umma.

“Be calm, it just a nightmare.... tell umma what happen?”

“I... dream about Yunho, he have another baby rightnow, and the baby born quickly and attacked me.”

“sshhh.....calm down.... “

Changmin give a glass of water to his umma and said  “what kind of nightmare?”

“here,” umma give the water to jaejoong and jaejoong drink it.

“Im afraid, Im afraid umma! If that really happen.” Jaejoong burried his face into umma’s arm.

Changmin gulped his saliva, because he knows if that’s not a dream but that’s true... Yunho’s wife is pregnant.

 

***

 

Siwon come to Jaejoong’s bridal salon accompany yesung to choosed his wedding’s tuxedo.

Jaejoong looks unwell today, but he tried his best because he meet with Siwon’s mother.

“I want something simple but elegant. “ said yesung when look at catalogue.

“here my new design. I make it a week ago, i still make it pure because no one watch it except you now.”

Yesung took the drawing book from jaejoong and show it to his umma and his fiancee.

“wow~ you’re really tallented, the wedding gown suit to you dear.”

 

Finally Yesung and his fiancee has choosed his wedding equipment from jaejoong’s bridal salon. They leave jaejoong but Siwon and his step-mother still stay there.

 

“You looks tired, better if you take a rest now.” Siwon wipe the sweat of Jaejoong.

“Siwon right, You’re face looks pale dear,”

“Thanks for taking care of me....”

“have you eaten?” asked Siwon’s mother.

Jaejoong shook his head,

“I—I can’t eat Mrs Choi, i throw it all.”

“you still get morning sick? How old your pregnancy? You should go to the doctor, have you?”

Jaejoong smiled, Siwon’s mother treat him like his own son. it make Jaejoong’s heart feels warm.

“it almost fourth month Mrs Choi, but yes, i still vomit every morning.”

“ah.. i know it hard for you, but someday will you come to my house?shall we cook together? i have the secret recipes about how to deal with morning sick.”

“it seems interesting...I loved cooking.”

“what if at sunday we do it?? i’ll skip all my schedule then we can cook together.”

“But... “

“Please grant my wish, at sunday my daughter in law also help us so don’t worry.  It’s our time. OK??? I think siwon will not complain.” Mrs Choi give wink to Siwon.

“Ok, i will...”

Mrs Choi happy hear that, she’s so simply like his son,

***

 

 

at night, Jaejoong look at changmin who prone on the futon for reading book,he jump and put his head on Changmin’s back.

“Changmin – ah~ <3”

“Hyung get out from me pleasee haisshh! You always bother me!” Changmin moved his body and continued read the book of lesson, but Jaejoong still teasing him with rollings on his body.

“Ummaaaaaa Jae hyung bother meee!!!” whine Changmin but Jaejoong get more closer to Changmin.

“is there a monkey inside your womb??don’t rolling on my body!”

Jaejoong pats Changmin head, “don’t said something bad~ don’t you know if it’s a baby boy?”

“REALLY??IT’S A BABY BOY??? AHH FINALLYYY! Yay! He can accompany me when PLAYS FOOTBALL!”

“Don’t yell!”

“Umma! Hyung have a baby boy!” changmin runs to the kitchen, search his umma.

Jaejoong smiled, there’s many people arround him loving and take care him. so if Yunho can’t do that, why Jaejoong must be sad? Yunho doesn’t have mean anything, Yunho is not everything. Yunho also have anything he want without him. Jaejoong wiped his tears, yeah.. it falls again.

***

 

 

It’s Saturday, it’s also yunho time with Yoobin... but Yunho called Jaejoong early morning.

Rrrrr~

“Jaejoongie... Im sorry before, i can’t visited Yoobin today. But tomorrow i will come.”

“That’s Ok, if you can’t yoochun will accompany her to play. Her scedule is play at the park.” Jaejoong look at calender, he look at circle that he make it before.

“Really? Im so sorry.”

“im fine, your family is your top priority...”

“is our baby ok?”

“yesterday i came to the doctor, we have a baby boy...”

“really???i—im very happy! Can i talk with him??”

“sure, Jaejoong hang his phone on his belly, make yunho talk to him.

“Mommy.... what are you doing??Papa will come??” Yoobin suddenly come and hugged Jaejoong.

“better if you ask him with your self, here.” Jaejoong give the phone to Yoobin.

“Papa...?”

***

 

 

Yoochun sit with Yoobin at the back seat. Junsu drive the car and Jaejoong sat beside Junsu.

The snow slowly fall, it make they feels cold.

“the snow fall in early afternoon?? Hufth~ what an autumn??” Junsu yelled after look at the sky.

“i think the winter come early.” Jaejoong look at the window, the street almost fulfilled by white.

“Yoobin we can’t play at the ground, because of the snow.”

Yoobin looks dissapointment, but her mom cheer her.

“oh my baby don’t be sad , we have another plan right? What if we go to the movie??”

“what a movie? Yesterday I and yoochun go to the movie, but there’s no family’s movie recomended.” Replied junsu.

“what if we go to the baseball game?” ask yoochun.

“but it’s also outdoor, we can’t go there.” Jaejoong answer.

“what if we have a dinner?and walking arround at the mall??” ask Junsu.

“Just do ‘that’ dear?” Yoochun = =a

“I haven’t hot recomended place for our family, Im sorry.”

“what if we go to the concert??”

“Dear, your recommended place also worst.”

“Don’t fight~ what a couple. Aish.”

“What if we play basketball for kids?”

“hyung, you pregnant. it too dangerous.”

“You two will play with Yoobin, and i watch from far XDD i will to be your cheerleader.”

“but interesting~ how’s Yoobin??”

Yoobin nodded and it make Yoosu also nod.

***

 

 

Jaejoong POV

Once again... I can live without Yunho.... Yoobin also have people who loved her so much. Siwon was true... Yunho and i have a different world now. but my heart is taken by him. it will be so damn hard forget him.

“Mommyyyy! Give the ball to me!”

I smiled, then take the ball and threw to the her. Yoobin back to play with Yoosu and another family team.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

whoaaaaa comments and subs really make me HAPPY~ very thank you but please don't angry with me, and don't blame the real Yunho and Jaejoong umma XDDD