more complicated!

ANNOYTHER MPREG STORY

Author pov

Jaejoong rub his belly, he sat on the chair at the kitchen. He bites his lower lips, the pains come again, but no one can helped him, Yoosu have fun together leave him early morning. it comes like something squeeze his stomach. ‘ugh~’

“Mommy are you OK?” yoobin stood near the kitchen door, she’s ready to go to school but her Mom’s still looks messy.

Jaejoong still prepared cook for his lunch box, today  he have an appointment with Siwon, but he looks messy, “ugh~~hell! come again.” it’s a third-time he throw up.

“Mommy? Are you sick?”

“Hooeeeghh” Jae wave his hand, make sure Yoobin don’t come closer to him.

***

Finally~ Mom and his daughter in the car. The mom drive so slowly because his pain arround his stomach. Yoobin play with her dolls, not too care with her mom.

Jaejoong wave his hands after seeing his lovely daughter hoding her teacher and entered the entrace school.

“See you dear, mom will pick you soon ~chu” Jae also give Yoobin a kissbye.

***

“Jaejoong sshi, you have guest.” Taeyeon said to Jaejoong when he will come to his room.

“Who?”

“Yunho sshi, I know he’s Yoobin father... then I ask him wait inside your room.”

Jaejoong looks lazily, he heard the name again. “Ok, thanks you Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon nod and back to her seat, checked some files. Jaejoong still stand uo infront of his room, before he come in, he take a deep breathe.

Jaejoong look at yunho who read some magazine on the table. Yunho shifted his attention, then placed some magazine in the rack.

“How many times I said to you.. don’t bother my life again.” Jaejoong said coldly, ignored yunho and sat on his chair.

Yunho still quiet, but he moved and walked beside jaejoong who with his little busy~

“Jung Yunho leave me.” still no paid the attention, Jaejoong cleaned his table from papers.

Until he feels something warm arround his waist from back. he got a little shock for a while then pushed Yunho’s body far away from him.

“Yak! What are you doing!!”

“Joongie please listen me.”

With teary eyes, Jaejoong still blocking Yunho. he tired.

One week passed after the incident, Yunho tried call Jaejoong and ask jae to met him. but Jae can’t go.. Yoosu will kill him directly if they caught he met with Yunho again. They know if Jae still love him.

“joongie...”

“Get out before yoochun or junsu found you with me now, maybe they can also kill you.” Still with his coldness, Jaejoong make yunho get out from his workplace.

“OK fine you can hates me but don’t separate me with Yoobin.”

“Who said? You can visit her every Sunday at my parents house. remember, at –my parents- house. so they can control us. But I might not come.”

“i need your apologize first. Im sorry im lied to you.”

“i’ll think about it if you promised don’t bother me again like that. You can’t come here again! Now please leave me.” Jaejoong pushed yunho, wanna threw and kick him out.

But someone opened the door,

“Jaejoong shhi, you have another guest.” Taeyeon come after open the door, and a handsome-talll guy followed her.

Jaejoong widen his eyes, Siwon just arrived when he met with Yunho now.

Yunho stare at siwon too, with weird position, Jae still reach his collar-shirt.

“Annyong,” greet siwon break the ice between people arround him.

“Erh... you come,” Jaejoong can’t stop look at Siwon, with casual outfit he looks handsome.

“Im sorry i don’t called you before, and make Taeyeon sshi confused.” Siwon smiled to Taeyeon, before she have permission to leave.

Jaejoong released Yunho who  still confused and make tidy his appereance, then cleared his throat.

“Ehm, no problem. Are you alone? Have seat please.” Jaejoong ask siwon to come and sit.

Before Siwon sit, he look at Yunho, like a scanning machine, he look saw Yunho from tip toe~

“yes, but do i bother you two?”

“ah.. no problem, he just for a while.”

“Oh, I know why you refused me quickly ....i think the reason is not Yoosu anymore.” Yunho stare at Siwon, smell something rats.

“what do you mean?”

“Joongie, maybe better i leave you two first.” Siwon looks confused with yunjae act.

“Joongie??” said yunho from his heart.

“But we already finished, “ Jaejoong give Yunho glanced then pull him to leave.

Yunho glared to jaejoong, “we’re unfinished.

Siwon chuckled, he thinking if the couple infront of him looks funny. “I’ll come here after you two solve your problem, im sorry disturb you.”

After siwon come out and closed the door, jaejoong take a deep sigh~

“Your lover??” Yunho grabbed Jae’s wrist, make him lit-hurt

“No, Why?? we just met yesterday.” Jae tried released it.

“But he looks close to you. Don’t lie.” Yunho grabbed it tight

“He’s my old friend. I don’t lie and it hurt!” Jaejoong pulled Yunho’s hand with another hand.

“But no one can replace me as yoobin father.” Yunho tried grabbed the two of Jae’s hands.

“But someone will replace you in my heart. I said it hurt!!”

“I’ll make you still in love with me.”

“greedy! how about your wife?? She’s sick and need you more!get out from my life!.” Jaejoong pats Yunho and moved.

“I love you Jaejoong! “

“But I don’t!”

~

“You can’t lie!”

“Jung Yunho! you have Jung inna!”

Yunho pulled Jaejoong into his chest, give Jaejoong a tight embraces. Jaejoong refused it, he don’t want fall for twice.

“Don’t me!”

“I should make it true if you kick me from your life! Kim Jaejoong look at me!” Yunho facing jaejoong, moved his hand arround Jae’s cheeks, to make jae look at him.

“ani!”

“Look!”

Jaejoong with teary eyes, look at yunho’s eyes.

“I married inna because of you.”

 

~

“because of me? don’t kidding me!”Jaejoong managed his breathe, Yunho hugged him so tight.

“she... has same heart and attitude like you.”

“we really can’t continued it... if the reason is that, it’s not strong enough to take back my heart into you. “ Jaejoong keep sobbing.

“How can I reject it? She has same confession with you when said love to me.”

“uh??if you really loves me why you accepted her just a bit, because of her beer? She confess to you with a glass of beer right? That’s fool Jung Yunho. You truly in love with her, not me anymore at the time.”

“and how can a desperate-man refused it? I was really miss you badly. And then she was come, bring all your unique  attitude, but infront of me there’s only you.”

“i don’t care what happen in the past. And now? what do you want from me? we can’t together because you’re married man, i don’t want to hurt Jung Inna for more. And like my said before, i don’t separate you with our daughter, you can still meet her at my parents house. I’ll make her understand.. how’s her position as our child. I think she will, if you ask me about our relationship... Im sorry I can’t be your mistress....”

“But....”

“please comeback to your wife.... she faintly always waiting for you. While she can’t cook, can’t clean house,can’t do anything housewife can do. She really loves you.” Jaejoong feels like a thorn moved into his heart.

“I love her, but i more love you. I can’t hold it Jaejoongie.”

“Hold for what? are you talking bout uality?? Oh my god, Jung yunho... im not your ual object!”

“Honestly, i can’t life happily as Inna husband