Come Back!

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Sohyun POV

Hea Jung went to work again and I was so bored. Kyung wasn’t even crying much today. Suddenly, the phone rang. Awh, yeah! I ran to get it.

“Hello!”

“Sohyun-shi?” It was Youngmin. He’s calling personally?

“Yes?” I answered.

“Can you come today?”

“For what?”

“Jin-Sang wants to see you to---YAH! ……” He hung up. What just happened?

The phone rang again.

“Hello?” I asked confused.

“Sohyun-shi, can you come today? Youngmin really wants to see you!” It was Jin-Sang this time.

In the background I heard, “You’re the one who wants to see her!” Sounds like Jin-Sang’s gonna bug me again…

“Can you give the phone to Youngmin-shi?” I asked.

“Of course…”

“Hello?” Youngmin asked.

“Is Jin-Sang-shi going to keep bothering me if I say no?”

“Yeah.” He’s back to no emotions.

“I’ll be there in a while…” I don’t have anything to do anyway.

 

Youngmin POV

“Why do you keep calling her?” I asked Jin-Sang.

“You two need to get to know each other better.” He replied.

“Why? I know her just fine.”

“What’s her favorite thing to do? Her favorite color?” He interrogated me.

“How should I know?!” I yelled.

“That’s why she needs to come.” He smiled.

 

Sohyun POV

I went over to Youngmin’s house with Kyung. Jin-Sang immediately opened the door.

“Welcome! Come in!” He’s so excited. “Youngmin will be out in a minute.” I sat down. “Oh I’ll take Kyung and let you two talk.”

“No, that’s alright; I’d like to keep him with me.” I said. He looked sad.

“Why don’t you go see Youngmin? He’s in there.” He pointed.

I went in, there were papers everywhere and Youngmin was typing on a computer. He was wearing glasses; they made him look kinda cute in a nerdy way.

“Are you busy? Should I just go?” I asked.

“If you want to go, you can.” He didn’t look away from his work.

“Like your butler would let me,” I said, somewhat annoyed. He could at least look up. He didn’t even say anything. I went back to the main room, my phone starting to ring.

“Hello?” It was Hea Jung.

“Sohyun, can you come to the day care center? Sunday’s are just as boring as Saturday’s…” She whined. This is my chance to leave!

“Sure, I’ll be there in a while.” I said loud enough for Jin-Sang to hear, and then walked to the front door.

“Sohyun-shi, where are you going?” He quickly came.

“Um, I have some other business to attend to,” I semi-lied.

“Really? Youngmin really wanted to see you.” Oh this liar.

“Haha I can come back next time,” I smiled, leaving.

 

Youngmin POV

“Youngmin!” Jin-Sang came running in. “How could you let her get away like that?!”

“Did she actually leave?” I asked.

“Did you tell her to?!”

“Not really. Maybe she had stuff to do.”

“You better invite her back tomorrow!” So bothersome.

 

Sohyun POV

I went to the day care, saved by Hea Jung’s call. “Hey Sohyun-ah,” Hyunseong came out of nowhere. I flinched a little.

“Where’s Hea Jung? She just saved me.”

“She just went out to get buy some stuff. What’d she save you from?”

“Staying at Youngmin-shi’s house.”

“He invited you?” He looked surprised.

“No, the butler did.”

“The butler seems nice,” He laughed. My phone rang. I’m getting a lot of calls today!

“Sohyun-shi, come back!” Youngmin yelled, surprisingly.

“What?!”

“Come back right now!” He hung up. What’s wrong with him, he sounds more desperate than angry.

 

“I have to go Hyunseong-ah. Tell Hea Jung I dropped by.”

“Is something wrong?” He asked.

“I don’t really know, but Youngmin-shi just yelled at me to come back, so something is obviously amiss.”

“Ok, see ya.” I went back. There better be a good reason! Jin-Sang opened the door.

“Oh, look who’s here Youngmin~!” He sang.

“What happened, for you to tell me to come back…?” I asked Youngmin as he walked towards me. He immediately came and grabbed my arm, pulling me roughly into his work room from before. He locked the door behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Youngmin planning?!

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^