He's Touching Me!

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin POV

“Um… Youngmin are you busy today?” Jin-Sang came in.

“Not really, why?”

“Well you need to do something today…”

“Like what?” He’s beating around the bush again.

“Like taking care of Kyung. Sohyun-shi asked.” He pretended to look away.

“Why can’t you do it?” I asked.

“I’m…going to be busy tonight, so I have to leave.”

“Fine, whatever.”

“You can’t just say whatever! This is a baby were talking about!”

The doorbell rang.

“Ahh! It must be her!” Jin-Sang yelled, “I will be leaving then. Please answer the door!” He ran out the back enterance.

What’s with him today? I answered the door.

 

Sohyun POV

The door opened, Youngmin actually answering it today. He was wearing a loose light gray sweater. Well I guess he can’t wear ties and suits all day. He let me in.

“Just put him there,” He pointed to the couch.

“You do know how to take care of a baby, right?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure,” How unconvincing.

“You can call me if you need to ask anything, but don’t call Jin-Sang-shi,” I said.

“Why?”

“You should know,” I left, feeling paranoid leaving Kyung with Youngmin. But I have to do this or else that butler won’t leave me alone! I started driving home. Although I don’t really go anywhere, I still have a license. Maybe I can go somewhere today! Sadly, after about 10 minutes, my phone rang, I pulled over first.

 

“Hello?” It was Youngmin calling already.

“Sohyun-shi……When it cries what do I do?”

“Do you really not know?!” Does he know anything about caring for a baby?! “Is he smelly?”

“No.”

“Then feed him some milk.”

“Ok…” He hung up. I think I should just go back there. I was about to pull back into the road, when my phone rang again.

“Hello?”

“Sohyun-shi, how do you feed him?” Oh my God…I made a U-turn. I rang the doorbell when I got back to his place, already hearing Kyung crying inside. He opened it; I immediately went in past him.

“Don’t you know anything?” I asked. It took a bottle from the bag I had left there. I held it up to Youngmin. “You feed him with this.”

“You could have just said that on the phone.”

“You would have called back asking me how to do it. If you feed him in the wrong position, he could get hurt. I won’t take that risk. Come here,” I pulled his arm, sitting him down, “You hold him like this,” I picked Kyung up, showing Youngmin, “Now you try,” He took Kyung.

“Okay,” He actually held him right.

“Now, hold the bottle like this and feed him,” I gave him the bottle, “No, no, not like that,” I fixed the bottle in his hands. Haha this may be the closest I’ve ever come to holding Youngmin’s hand.

“Okay. You can leave now.” He told me.

“Are you stupid?! You obviously can’t do anything!”

“Aren’t you busy?”

“I just said that to stop that butler of yours from calling me every hour.”

“You could have just told me to make him stop.” I think that’s the nicest thing Youngmin’s ever said to me. I smiled.

“He’s asleep,” I said, taking Kyung back from him.

 

Youngmin POV

She took him back. She seems really motherly… That look in her eyes.

“So, is that it then?” I asked.

“What are you talking about? He will wake up again, you know?” She put him down.

“Then what do I do?”

“You’re so hopeless… I’ll just stay over today.”

“What, why?”

“I have to teach you how to take care of him, in case I actually have to drop him off here in the future. For now, you can go back to your work.”

“I don’t have any today,” She’s actually going to stay here? Her phone rang; she picked it up so fast.

“Hello?” She was whispering. “I’ll stay here today. He doesn’t know anything. Okay. Yeah, and tell Hyunseong to go home too. Bye.”

I wonder who it was. She looked at me, slightly confused.

“What?” I asked.

“There’s a hint of emotion in your eyes today,” She grinned.

“What are you talking about?” Did she actually say something like that out loud?!

“You always look so cold with no feeling.”

“Whatever,” Do I really? “Well you look really tired.”

“Whose fault do you think that is?” She smiled. Why is she smiling?

 

We just sat there for a while. I looked at her. She was actually quite beautiful even though her eyes were bloodshot. Her black hair looked really smooth and her lips were a light rosy color.

She started closing her eyes. She was sitting with her legs to her chest, her chin resting on her knees. She began swaying a little. And then she fell, bumping my in the shoulder.

“Sohyun-shi?” Is she asleep? She didn’t say anything. I tried moving, without making her fall, but it didn’t work.

 

Sohyun POV

“Hmm~” I rubbed my eyes. I tried moving, but there was something on top of my head. It was Youngmin! He had fallen asleep, resting his head against mine. I glanced up. He looked like an angel in his sleep. His blonde hair made him look almost divine... Ah! What am I thinking?! Just then Kyung started crying. I tried moving gently, laying Youngmin’s head on the ground. He probably works all the time, he must be tired too.

I took care of Kyung, he stopped crying. I bent down to Youngmin’s face. He looks so peaceful in his sleep, not stone faced like he is awake. I lay down in front of him, watching him sleep. He sleepily opened his eyes a little. He wrapped his arm around me, bringing me close to him.

What is he doing?!

------------------------------------------------------

Ooo is Youngmin warming up to her?

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^