Can We Watch This One?

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin POV

I went back to Sohyun’s house the next day. I hope she’s calmed down a little since yesterday…

She answered the door and then immediately tried to shut it. I put my foot in the doorway.

“Can’t we talk?” I said trying to keep it open with my hands.

“Why do we need to talk?” I was stronger than her and opened the door.

“This is a huge misunderstanding! Please listen to me at least!” She gave up on the door and looked away.

“Fine. Explain.”

“She was just my secretary, since day one I’ve wanted to fire her because she kept trying to make passes at me and I always ignored her. I went to get a file from home and she came with me. Then she did what she did forcibly! Please believe me.”

She stayed silent for a while. Maybe deliberating.

“I want to believe you, but the scene I walked in on…”

“It wasn’t like that!” I screamed.

“You didn’t even fight back against her!” She slammed the door.

I sat outside. I didn’t want to leave.

 

Sohyun POV

I should believe him, right? Youngmin never really talks like that…with so much…emotion. It sounds like the truth. But I keep seeing that image I walked in on. It makes me doubt no matter how much I want to believe him…

I sat around for hours, deciding to go out to clear my mind. I opened the door, seeing Youngmin still sitting there. He was asleep, leaning against the wall. I crouched down in front of him.

I didn’t think he would wait here all day! It was already past 6. I poked him, trying to wake him up, but it didn’t work. I can’t just leave him out here… I looked at his face. I hadn’t seen his sleeping face in a long time. He always looks so peaceful and cute like this. What should I do…I don’t know how to just accept his apology. Everything was a misunderstanding, but why can’t I say that it’s ok. I really want to forgive him now.

 

Youngmin POV

I woke up, still sitting outside Sohyun’s house. It was dark outside. I got up, noticing something taped around my hand. What is this? I unwrapped it from my hand; it’s a note. It read- I accept your apology. I’m sorry for reacting the way I did. She…she accepted my apology?

I rang her doorbell. She opened it.

“Sohyun-shi…” I started.

“No need to say anything. Goodnight.” Before she could close the door, I went in, hugging her tight. “Y-Youngmin-shi?!” she was startled.

“Thank you.” I let her go.

“Ah…yeah…” She got all awkward, as did I after realizing what I just did.

“Um… So, I’ll see you tomorrow…at the house.” She said looking down.

“Yeah…” There was a silence.

“Okay then, bye.” She finally said closing the door.

She’s coming back. I was happy.

 

Sohyun POV

Tomorrow I’ll go back. My face felt hot…he hugged me… Hea Jung came over.

“So you’re going back~?” she asked happily. I nodded. “You better say there this time!” she was happy too.

The next morning I went back, ringing the doorbell. Youngmin answered.

“Come in.” The house looked the same as before. Bagels ran up to me, meowing like crazy.

“He especially missed you.” Youngmin said as I picked Bagels up.

“And you didn’t?” I asked jokingly. He got all quiet. How cute hehe.

“Well it’s the weekend. Do you want to do anything today?” he asked.

“Not really~” I pet Bagels.

“Okay then.” Jin-Sang ran up, slapping Youngmin’s head.  “What was that for?!” Youngmin held his head.

“How can you say ‘Okay then’, she came back, you should take her out and have fun!” Jin-Sang yelled.

“Sohyun-shi, where do you want to go?” Youngmin asked.

“I don’t really want to go anywhere.” I admitted.

“How about a movie?” He paused. “Not a horror one.”

“Sure.” I smiled. He went to load a movie on his computer. We sat on the office floor like last time. Jin-Sang turned off the lights suddenly, telling us to have fun.

 

The movie looked like a comedy. I quickly realized it was a romantic comedy! I don’t think Youngmin realized it yet.

It was a funny movie, but I was nervous, thinking a romance scene would pop up and it would get awkward with Youngmin.

He was oblivious to the bits of romance so far, or at least it appeared that way.

Suddenly the couple in the movie finally kissed. I glanced at Youngmin, he was looking elsewhere. Maybe he was a little embarrassed. He glanced back at me, both of us looking in different directions immediately. The screen kiss was longer than I expected. Youngmin got up.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” He left the room. This is so awkward He came back after that scene had passed. He sat back down next to me, staring at me. I could feel his gaze even though I kept my eyes on the screen.

“I-Is something wrong?” I got the courage to ask.

“Yes,” What? I turned to him. He furrowed his brow, staring at me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“You don’t seem happy watching this movie.” He said in a confused voice.

“I just feel nervous watching something like this with you.” I confessed.

“Oh… Sorry.”

“No, no! It’s not your fault at all!” I said as he leaned over, close to me.

“Is it because they do things like this?” He said, leaning closer, touching his lips to mine softly.

He pulled away. I was utterly shocked. He had a pink haze on his cheeks. It made me blush too.

“Sorry… I picked this movie…so I could do that.” He said looking down. My face felt so hot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gah Youngmin!! >< He seriously did something like that!!! Sohyun is so understanding, forgiving him, just not knowing how to say it. He even hugged her too, unciously I guess haha. What's he going to do after this??

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^