What Do You Think?

Can't You Care A Little?

 

She still looked elsewhere.

“W-What are you doing?” she stuttered, still not meeting my eyes.

“Why do you feel so uncomfortable around me?!” I yelled.

“I don’t…” she still wouldn’t look at me.

“Then why do act so close with Hyunseong-ah?!” I was so mad.

 

Sohyun POV

Did Youngmin drink too? I’m already feeling like normal, but he’s… I don’t think he drunk.

I didn’t know how to answer his questions.

“Then why do act so close with Hyunseong-ah?!”

“He’s my friend; of course I’m close with him!”

“That’s not what I meant!” He was furious.

“Then what do you mean?!” I finally screamed as he pressed his lips against mine hard.

I was shaken. He was so forceful. I tried to push him away, but he kept my wrists held against the wall.

I broke away; he grabbed me back, keeping out lips together. I pushed him away, but he kept going, overpowering me so easily. I could barely breathe.

He ended the kiss. I was out of breath from the struggle, panting lightly.

His expression looked so hurt. He got up, walking into his room, slamming the door.

I…I could still feel his aggressive touch on my lips.

 

Youngmin POV

Tch. I lied on my bed. She pushed me away the whole time…

Stupid Hyunseong… No…I’m the stupid one. I shouldn’t have even mentioned it to her! She’ll probably distance herself even farther now.

There was a knock on the door.

“Y-Youngmin-shi…” Sohyun said quietly. I went and opened the door. She was looking down. “Are you jealous of Hyunseong-ah?”

“If you already know, then why ask.” I replied, still upset.

“I’m sorry… He’s just a friend, so… don’t worry...” Tch. She doesn’t understand! I pulled her into the room, shutting the door.

“Don’t you get it?!” I yelled. She finally looked at me. “I am jealous of him, but I’m upset that you won’t even come near me since the other day!”

“I just feel nervous around you now!” She yelled back.

“But why?!” She stayed silent. “You don’t even have a reason.” I said, angry. Then she exploded.

“Who wouldn’t feel awkward and embarrassed?! I’ve never been with a boy before! It was my first kiss!” She ran out. I was stunned. She… She was just embarrassed? I chased after her.

“Wait!” I quickly turned her around, grabbing her into a hug. She flinched. “I’m sorry! I thought you didn’t like me and… I’m sorry for what I said!”

“I-It’s okay…” She said back. I just held her for a while, not wanting to let her go.

Eventually she pulled away, blushing a little.

“My wife is so cute~” I kissed her forehead.

“Yah!” She yelled, embarrassed. Jin-Sang walked in at this time.

“Youngmin, Sohyun-shi… I have bad news.” He said. “Have you two seen the news today?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAH, Youngmin! He's getting so jealous and affectionate these days~ And what is the news?

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so ^^