Unbelieveable

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin POV

"I still can't believe that all just happened." Sohyun muttered after my father left.

"Well it did." I said, making sure she actually knew. "What I can't believe is that he just wants me to smile for business reasons"

"I guess it makes sense. No one wants to work under a person who doesn't look happy."

"Whatever. But, he just wants me to go to parties and events and stuff. I don't like that."

"Well, you are going to inherit his company soon. You have to go to those types of things."

"Yeah" I looked over to her. "At least you'll be there; I won't have to sit in boredom the whole time haha."

"I suppose so~" She smiled sweetly to me. Good; she's smiling again. "When do you think your first event will be?" She asked.

"I don't know, some time soon though..." She stood up, taking her phone out. "What are you doing?" I wondered.

"WellI haven't really seen Kyung in quite a while" Her voice was normal, but I could tell her eyes were very upset about the fact. He is our son. I've never spent very much time with Kyung other than in his infant times. I want to be a real father to him.

"We should go get him today. I want us to all live together again." Sohyun looked at me skeptically.

"Is that even possible…? I mean, you get flooded by paparazzi every time you go outside now. I highly doubt that we can all stay together and still hide the fact that we're married and have a child."

"I thought we were going to tell people about our marriage though"

"Didn't your dad say that we would reveal it at whatever event we go to? I thought it was like that."

"Yeah, butI want to stay together" I whined a little.

"Aww, how cute~" She cooed, pinching my cheeks. "I'm sure your dad will force you to go to some party soon. In the mean time, I'm going to go see Kyung. I'll see you later then?"

"Can't I come see him too?" She shook her head.

"Isn't that risky?" I sighed.

"YeahOkay then, bye." She already left so quickly

 

Hyunseong POV

"Can you open the door, Hyunseong?!" Hea Jung yelled at me from her room. I opened it, seeing a smiling Sohyun.

"Wah! You came again!" I said excitedly. I keep feeling the need to look especially happy when Sohyun comes around.

"Yeah, I want to see Kyung." She smiled brightly. She really does seem much happier than usual when she talks about Kyung. That's good!

"Shouldn't Youngmin come too?" I asked, noticing that he wasn't with her.

"He wanted to come, but I told him it was risky. He's always followed around by reporters; I don't want to risk it. I'm selfish, but then I wouldn't be able to see Kyung or Youngmin" I pat her head.

"It's understandable." I smiled, letting her inside. "You know that Kyung started saying words, right?!" I exclaimed with a grin.

"Of course I knew! I made sure to teach him his first word." She smiled to herself.

"I still don't get why you made sure he could say 'dad.' Most mothers would want their child to say 'Mama,' especially when the father isn't really around."

"I wanted to make sure he knew Youngmin was his dad" She smiled very softly. "I even made sure to carry a little picture of Youngmin and held it up every time I said the word dad." Haha, that's cute. "Now on the teaching him how to say mom."

WellummI think he learned quite a few words on his own"

"Hm? Reallywhich ones?" I feel bad about this.

"He knows how to saythings like mom is all." Sohyun is going to kill me for letting this happen, but I just led her to Hea Jung's room.

 

"Sohyun!" Hea Jung called out excitedly, getting up from her place on the rug with Kyung. She hugged Sohyun, squeezing her tight before she let go, "You came again! I'm so excited~!"

"I know. I can't believe that I can come here again haha." She looked behind her to Kyung, walking towards him. "And how are you doing?" She asked with a cute voice. He didn't look very amused, continuing to play with his toys. "Well, aren't you shy today~?" She played around with him, but he didn't really like it, turning his body away.

Aish… I bit my lip, knowing that Sohyun would be sad when I told her.

"S-So, are you and Youngmin doing well?" I asked, distracting Sohyun from Kyung.

"Supposedly. I think we'll be fine. They want me to go out to an event with himI'm kind of nervous, but this is why I am in this situation; to be Youngmin's wife."

"That's good then. I'm sure he'll be good to you."

"You should have seen him before. He argued with his father, who wanted to tell the public I was just a friend or girlfriend. I'm kind of happy though." She smiled softly, trying to hand Kyung a toy. I could tell that he didn't want to take it from her.

"Um, Sohyun… Can we talk outside?"

"About what?" She asked, patting Kyung's head. He moved away, almost starting to cry. "Ah" She recoiled her hand, seeing the little tears in his eyes.

"That's why"

 

Youngmin POV

"Youngmin, I'm giving you the chance to reconsider this whole thing." My father said, very seriously.

"I already told you that I will be revealing Sohyun to everyone." I said firmly for the nth time. He let out a frustrated sigh, but finally gave in.

"Fine. There is a party next week on Saturday night. It's a really high end type of gala, so don't mess it up."

"I won't."

"I was referring to your wife." He said in a spiteful voice.

"She is your daughter, by the way." I cut him off before he said any more. "And I want to be with her, so get used to the fact."

"I'll try for you… Just make sure that you two appear as a perfect couple, very nice and obedient."

"What? Sohyun is not a dog. She has her own emotions and habits."

"Well, tell her to hide all that in front of cameras." No chance. I wouldn't ask Sohyun to pretend to be something she's not. I like her for her. I probably wouldn't even smile if she wasn't being herself because she's the only reason I would smile; it has to be her actual personality.

 

Hyunseong POV

"What?" Sohyun was shocked.

"I'm sorry" I repeated.

"N-No… It's not your fault."

"It's just that once I realized, he already made it a habit." I tried to explain, but I think she understood.

"It's expected to happen. It's not your fault." She smiled to me. I feel even more guilty now. "WellI guess I should go back now. There's no use in trying now that he's already crying haha." She laughed awkwardly, waving goodbye.

AishI can't believe that Kyung's attitude has changed so much towards Sohyun, but it makes perfect sense in the same moment. She was gone and most babies will forget people they like even after a day. What I didn't expect was for him to start calling Hea Jung his mom.