Are You Jealous~

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Hyunseong POV

“Hey, Hyunseong-ah. Where’s Hea Jung?” Sohyun came in.

“She’s taking care of a kid right now.”

“Aren’t you supposed to help?”

“She doesn’t need me to help, so I’m manning the front desk.”

“Well, I’ll go see her.” She smiled.

Her smile is cute, but she always looks a little deflated. I waited around for her to come back. “Seriously?!” I heard Hea Jung scream from the other room. I wonder what’s so scandalous.

Both of them came back soon.

“I really can’t believe that!” Hea Jung exclaimed.

“I know, right?!” Sohyun agreed.

“So, what’s so outrageous and shocking?” I asked.

“Youngmin-shi slept with her and kissed Sohyun on the cheek!”

“You two slept together?!” I was so surprised. I thought they had a bad relationship.

“It wasn’t like that! I was sleeping on the floor at night, and in the morning I was in the bed with him. I think he just put me there so I wasn’t cold.”

“Still, you said he had his arm around your waist!!” Hea Jung squealed.

“I doubt he felt anything…” She looked a little sad. Maybe she really likes him on the inside?

“He still did it thought!” Hea Jung was fan girling like he was an idol. I wonder what he looks like.

“Anyway… I think I might have to leave Kyung with him tomorrow since I have to go to that community college to get extra lessons. I don’t even get why I need to take them, it’s not like I’ll be that influential as Youngmin-shi’s wife.” Sohyun sighed.

“That .”

“Yeah, but if I pass the pre-exam I don’t have to attend the lessons. I'll just have to come again for the final exam!”

“Really?! That’s awesome!” Hea Jung smiled.

“I should probably tell Jin-Sang; he’ll be excited.” She took out her phone, dialing.

 

“This is Sohyun. Yes, I wanted to ask you if you could look after Kyung tomorrow, I really have somewhere I need to be. Yeah, I’ll come by later in the evening to drop him off. Thank you,” She hung up. “It’s all set! This way I can study a little tonight before the test tomorrow,” She told us happily.

A customer came in and the day was really busy as more people dropped their kids off. Sohyun helped us take care of them. That was nice of her, considering she has her own kid to care for. When work was over around 8pm, Sohyun was ready to leave.

“Hea Jung, can you give me a ride?” Sohyun asked.

“Ah, sorry I took the bus today.” She replied.

“I can give you a ride,” I volunteered, “I drive here every morning.”

“Really? That would be great.” She smiled a little.

“Can I get a ride too?” Hea Jung asked.

“I can come back after you close up the shop.” Hea Jung had a big smile on her face. “What?” I asked.

“You aren’t all embarrassed around Sohyun anymore~” She whispered to me.

“T-That means we’re friends is all,” I answered shyly. Am I used to Sohyun already? Sohyun and I left soon.

She told me where to go until we reached a house.

“Thanks for the ride Hyunseong!” She got out.

 

Sohyun POV

He got out of the car too.

“I should at least walk you to the door.” He offered.

I rang the doorbell, Youngmin answering today. He stared at Hyunseong.

“Hello,” I said as one normally would. He kept his gaze on Hyunseong.

“Yeah, come in.” I thought Hyunseong was only walking me to the door, but he came in too.

Jin-Sang walked by.

“Oh, hello Sohyun-shi!” He saw Hyunseong. “Who’s this?” He asked with a lower voice.

“This is my friend, Hyunseong. He gave me a ride here.” Youngmin and Jin-Sang both glared at Hyunseong. Did I make a wrong move? The room felt so intense.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Hyunseong jumped in, trying break the awkward atmosphere. He held his hand out to shake theirs.

Youngmin cocked his head saying, “Pleasure.” This made the room much heavier.

“Thanks for giving me a ride, you can go back now.” I quickly said. Please go, this is so uncomfortable.

“No problem. See you tomorrow,” Hyunseong left. The room was still a little tense. Was it bad to bring Hyunseong with me?

 

Youngmin went back to his work room.

“So, you want me to watch Kyung til the end of tomorrow?” Jin-Sang asked.

“Yeah, I’m going to go talk to Youngmin-shi really quick.”

I went to his room; he was working even at this time.

“Youngmin-shi, can I trust you until tomorrow to take care of Kyung?” I asked. He seemed mad when I brought Hyunseong before. Or maybe that was normal. I’ve only seen two of his emotions, angry and indifferent, which might be his regular.

“Yeah,” He replied simply. How is that trustworthy at all?!

“Youngmin-shi.” I turned him towards me by his shoulder. He just stared at me with an annoyed look.

“Don’t bring that friend back here again,” He stared into my eyes.

“What does that have to do with anything?” I asked.

“I don’t care if you have feelings for him, just don’t do something stupid,” Where is this coming from!?

“Hyunseong-ah is just a friend, but maybe I should just ask him to watch Kyung for me. I know he could take care of him well,” I walked out irritated. What’s wrong with him?! I can never tell what he’s thinking…

 

Youngmin POV

She stormed out. Was it that offensive? Whatever. Ugh… Now I feel like I should say something to her… I heard her still talking to Jin-Sang in the other room. Should I say something? No, it wasn’t a big deal. She left.

“Youngmin, what did you do this time?” Jin-Sang came in.

“I just told her not bring that guy back again.”

“You were jealous~?” he smiled creepily.

“I just don’t need any unnecessary problems in the future,” I corrected him.

“Like what?”

“Like her wanting a divorce or an affair for him. It would only cause problems for me and the company.”

“Aww and I thought you were jealous… But she seemed upset; you should talk to her or you should try something else I recommended to you!”

“Ugh, not those again. She doesn’t seem happy with the things you told me to do. She’s either shocked or mad when I do them.”

“On the outside, but on the inside she’s probably ecstatic! Just try one more time!” He was so excited “You know she’s still outside.”

“So?” He smiled impishly.

“She’s not alone.”

 

Sohyun POV

I went outside, Hyunseong was standing next to his car.

“I thought you wanted a ride back to your house too,” He said with a smile.

“Oh, thanks,” I started walking to his car, when someone grabbed my arm. I looked back, seeing Youngmin.

“I can give you a ride,” His emotionless voice spoke. Hyunseong walked over.

“It’s not a problem; I can just drop her off,” Hyunseong said happily. Youngmin glared at him, until Hyunseong scoffed.

“She’s my wife, don’t involve yourself,” Youngmin pulled me into his car.

 

“What was that Youngmin-shi!?!” I yelled at him in the car.

He didn’t say anything and just drove. We stayed silent until we got my house.

“Thanks for the ride,” I said, annoyed, getting out without looking at him. He got out too.

“Why are you upset?” He asked blankly.

“He was just my friend, why did you have to do that?”

“I just stated a fact, that you are my wife.”

“Husband and wife… It may be a fact, but I don’t see you as my husband,” I told him coldly looking him in the eyes.

He walked over to me.

“I’m still your husband,” He stared back at me.

I started to walk away, he pulled my arm back, grabbing me into a hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin hugged her, what could this mean??

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so, as always~ ^^