Don't Go In There! You'll Die!

Can't You Care A Little?

Sohyun POV

 “Y-Youngmin-shi?”

“Yes?” He answered back calmly, still looking into my eyes. I looked away.

“Umm, could you let go?” He tightened his grip.

“Sorry~ You’re really warm, it’s so nice,” He hugged me closer. I actually blushed.

“I-I can just give you a blanket.”

“Blankets take time to warm you up, you’re already warm.” He loosened his hold a little.

“Ah… I should go check on the soup!” I made a break for it, running back to the kitchen. Gah! Is it just because he’s sick that he’s acting like that?! My face was hot; I was blushing so much.

 

Youngmin POV

Jin-Sang’s techniques didn’t work…but she did seem nervous, maybe it kind of worked. She came back in with a bowl of soup.

“Okay, have some.” She handed me the bowl. She was looking away. Her face was red… “D-Do you want me to feed it to you?” She asked. I nodded.

 

Sohyun POV

I sat next to him, and held up the spoon. He ate it all silently. I thought he would do something weird again, but he didn’t.

He lay back down.

“I’ll let you rest then.” I started to leave.

“Can you stay?” He asked.

“…O-Okay,” I sat on the bed side. He took my hand, playing with my fingers one by one.

“They’re so small…” He said. This is so…uncomfortable…

Once he fell asleep, I went to the other room. Why is he acting so… cute? I sat around for a while, looking around for some medicine in the cabinets. But there was none, so I went out to go buy some.

 

I came back with a bottle of medicine. Youngmin was standing in the kitchen when I walked in.

“Where did you go?” he asked.

“I just bought some medicine.” I responded.

“Why, it’s not like I need any…”

“Yes, you do.” He’s one of those people who just say I’m fine until they collapse… Haha, I’m like that too.

“Sit down; I’ll get you a glass of water for the medicine.” He surprisingly ate the medicine easily.

“Eww… It tasted so bad!” He whined, making a disgusted face. I chuckled. “Are you happy that I didn’t like it?!” He yelled at me.

“No, your reaction was funny.” He doesn’t understand joy and laugher well. Now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him smile or laugh. Maybe he really doesn’t understand…? Is that possible?

“Well, you should go back to sleep now.” I told him.

“But I’m not tired. We should do something else.” Something else??

“Like what?”

“I don’t know.” Hmm…what do sick people like to do?

“Do you want to watch a movie?” I suggested.

“Can it be a horror movie; I like those.” Euh…I’m so scared of horror moviesBut…he is sick…I can be brave today!

“Okay.”

“We can watch one from my computer; I’ll go load one up.” He went to his office room.

If something really scary comes up, I’ll just close my eyes I can do this! We sat on the ground, watching from his laptop.

“I heard this one’s really scary; it should be good.” Oh no…

At first it wasn’t too bad, but it started getting more grotesque.

 

Youngmin POV

This is a really good movie! I looked over at Sohyun. She was flinching a lot. Maybe it’s too scary for her? I noticed at certain parts she would use her hands to cover her eyes. She seems really scared…

Ah, he’s about to kill the girl! This will be a really good part! Sohyun was staring wide-eyed at the screen; she looked terrified. This is way too scary for her. She looks like she could scream at any moment.

The man in the movie approached the girl. He lifted his weapon, slowly coming towards the girl. Sohyun progressively got more scared with every step he took. He lifted his weapon above his head. Sohyun looked completely petrified. As he swung down, I swooped in front of her, hugging her face into my chest so she didn’t see it. I heard a scream from the movie. Sohyun didn’t move at all.

“You were scared the whole time; I should have turned it off…” She still didn’t move.

We just stayed still for a few minutes. I took her face in my hands.

“Next time we can watch a comedy, okay?” She nodded a but. So, she was just toughing it out for my sake. How sweet…

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

“AHH!!!” Sohyun grabbed onto me tight with a scream. It was Jin-Sang turning on the lights.

“Oh! Did I interrupt something?” He smiled.

“Jin-Sang-shi!” Sohyun whimpered. She kept holding onto me.

“What happened?” He asked cluelessly.

“We just watched a scary movie. I didn’t know she was so afraid of them.” She buried her head into my chest.

“Well, it’s already midnight. You two should go to sleep.” He left. Sohyun didn’t move at all. Jin-Sang must have really startled her.

 

“Sohyun-shi?”

“…Yes…?”

“It was only Jin-Sang, you don’t have to be so afraid.” She let go.

“Ah, I’m sorry.” She looked away.

“We should go to sleep.” I helped her up by the hand; she was shaking a little. I took her to my room. “I can sleep on the floor if you want.” I started walking over to a corner of the room.

“Umm…” She grabbed the back of my shirt, “…Can we sleep next to each other today?” She was still scared.

“Ah…sure.” We both lied down on the bed. She couldn’t fall asleep and kept moving around.

I pulled her closer to me, looking her in the eyes.

“Y-Youngmin-shi?”

“You’re scared, just sleep a little closer to me.” I tried to sleep, but she kept rustling around. She was really terrified.

I grabbed her closer, into my chest.

“I’m sorry for showing you that movie… I’m here so don’t worry.” She stopped moving around.

She held onto my shirt the entire night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww!! Youngmin sheilded her from the movie and held onto her for the night!! What will happen next??

Feel free to say anything~ ^^