Cute Kittens

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Sohyun POV

A few days passed since I last saw Youngmin and Hyunseong’s foot was healed enough for him to leave our house. “Thank you for letting me stay here. I’ll be leaving now,” Hyunseong smiled as he left.

“It’s about time,” Hea Jung groaned.

“Aww, don’t be like that~” I cooed.

“Anyway, you should go see Youngmin-shi today and find out about that other woman!”

“I never said there was another woman.”

“Who else could it be?!”

“Maybe it was his very shy friend.”

“That doesn’t make sense. If you don’t call, I will.” She threatened.

“Fine, I’ll call, but I won’t go there.”

 

I called Jin-Sang. “Hello?” He answered.

“I wanted to talk about something with you…” Hea Jung snatched the phone from me.

“That’s not how you say it!” She ran into a different room, locking herself in before I could get the phone back. She came out after a while. “He said it’s not a woman, just a friend. A male friend.”

“You’re the one who wanted to know so bad, don’t make it sound like I was dying to know.”

“Oh, you wanted to know too~” I suppose… “Anyway, he said to come over today.”

 

Youngmin POV

This thing is so annoying! It keeps running around all day! And my arm is already full of scratches from trying to keep it still!! Jin-Sang came in.

“Are you having fun with the kitten~?” He asked, seeing my arm. I just glared at him, making him laugh, “By the way, Sohyun-shi’s friend has been wondering if you were cheating on Sohyun-shi. She must have told the friend about the incident from the other day.” I looked up.

“Which friend?” It better not be that guy.

“The girl she lives with, Hea Jung-shi.”

“Oh, that one.”

“Would you be jealous if it was the boy~?” he teased.

“Leave now.” I went back to containing the kitten.

“You know, kittens like toys, should I buy some?”

“Will he stop moving around as much?” I asked, praying that it would.

“Probably. But when are you going to tell Sohyun-shi about it; she seems suspicious.”

“I’ll tell her some other time.”

“Well, you better hide him better today because I invited Sohyun-shi over.”

“WHAT?!”

 

Sohyun POV

I wonder why Jin-Sang said to come over. I went through the back entrance. Only a few people were still outside.

“Come in!” Jin-sang greeted me happily as always.

“So why did you want me to come?” I questioned him.

“I just want you to spend more time with Youngmin. You should go see him.” I went to his office, it was locked again. I knocked on the door.

“One second!” I heard the rustling again. He opened the door. “Yes?” He was jumpy again.

“Can I come in?” He hesitated for a second.

“Sure.” The room looked like it always did, was someone really hiding around here? The only places to hide would be under Youngmin’s desk or in the cabinet. I went in. He sat back at his desk, working. He seems suspicious.

“So,I heard you have a friend here today.” He actually looked up from my words.

“Nope, just you.” He looked up so fast, he wouldn’t do that normally.

“Oh, I want to buy a cabinet like this one.” I went over to his cabinet opening it. There was no one there, and no person could fit in it anyway. I walked over to his side of the desk. He looked at me.

“Is there something you need?” he asked.

“Nope, just seeing the kind of work you do.” I said.

“Well, I’m busy today, so come back in a while.” He stood up, trying to push me out. There was nothing under his desk from what I could see. Then I heard some scratching noises.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“I don’t know!” He forced me out, closing the door. I listened closely still, my ear to the door.

 

Youngmin POV

Phew~ That was a close one. I took the kitten out of my desk drawer. “Always making noise…” Where else can I hide it? There was a knock on the door.

“Youngmin-shi…”

“Yes?” I quickly put the kitten back in the drawer.

“If it’s a girl, it’s fine, you can just tell me.” A girl? I opened the door. Her face looked really sad.

“A girl?” I asked confused.

“Yeah… You’re hiding someone in there. I know I’m not a good wife and we don't really care for each other…but you shouldn’t keep secrets like this.” She looked down. She thought I was cheating… The kitten started scratching around in the drawer again. She looked up, then back down. “I’ll be going then…” She started to leave. I grabbed her arm.

“It’s not a girl!” I yelled. I pulled her into the room, closing the door. “Do you really think it would be a girl?!”

“I didn’t, but everyone kept saying it has to be a girl, I just…” She kept looking down.

“Well, it’s not a girl. So don’t think like that!”

“I understand,” She opened the door, about to leave.

“Wait.” She stopped on my command. She…is she crying? I turned her around, she was. “Why are you crying?”

“You were yelling at me and I just got a little emotional.” She wiped her tears. “I’m not used to it, sorry.”

“I…” I didn’t know what to say…

“It’s okay though; I believe you!” She smiled brightly. How can she smile like that right now?! She started to leave. I pulled her back inside.

“It’s my fault for not explaining to you, don’t smile like that…” I dragged her to my desk, opening the drawer. “This is what I was hiding from you.” I picked the kitten out. She looked surprised. “I got him for you, but I wanted to train him a little before I showed you.”

She took him in her hands. She looked back at me. “You…got him for me?”

“Yeah.” I looked away, my embarrassment setting in.

 

Sohyun POV

How sweet! It was so cute. The kitten was grey and white and just adorable!

“You didn’t have to hide him from me.” I told him happily.

“I thought he would scratch you a lot like he did to me,” He lifted his sleeve up, revealing a whole arm of scratches, “But he seems to like you better than me.” The kitten was purring in my hands. Youngmin was slightly blushing.

I pet the kitten softly. He was still looking away. I reached up to his face, giving him a peck on the cheek. He immediately looked at me wide-eyed.

“That was for being such a sweet heart~” I smiled, playing with the kitten. His cheeks flushed pink. Hehe, Youngmin has a really cute side to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww Youngmin's blushing from her kiss. So cute~

If you have anything so say, feel free to do so~ ^^