100 Questions

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin POV

I woke up. Sohyun’s hand was still curled around my shirt. I tried to loosen her grip, but she wouldn’t let go even in her sleep. I really shouldn’t have shown her that movie. I waited until she woke up.

“Good morning~” She cooed. She sat up, letting go of my shirt. After waiting for her to wake up, I almost wanted her to go back to sleep. We went to go eat breakfast. Jin-Sang was in the kitchen.

“Morning you two.” He said happily.

“Jin-Sang-shi, Kyung didn’t bother you too much yesterday, right?” Sohyun asked.

“Not at all, he was just an angel!” he exclaimed. After my experience, I can’t believe that. We ate breakfast. Sohyun didn’t seem scared anymore.

“Today’s Sunday; you two should go out on a date!” He exclaimed. Ugh…not that old smile…

“If you want, we can.” Sohyun smiled.

“I’m going to be busy today,” I got up from the table. Why did she have to smile like that? I almost said yes.

“Then I guess I’m off. See you two later.” She got up leaving with Kyung. Hmph, she didn’t even act sad at my rejection.

 

Sohyun POV

Time to go see Hea Jung~ I went to the day care, Hyunseong was at the front desk as usual.

“Sohyun-ah!” He yelled. “I need your help!”

“With what?” I asked.

“Can you tutor me? The exam is in less than two weeks and I don’t understand anything!” He said with a worried face.

“Sure, when do you want to study?”

“Every day you possibly can!” At least he has the spirit to study.

“Today?”

“Sure!” He was excited and talking loud as Hea Jung came walking by.

 

“What are you two doing~?” she asked as Hyunseong came to my side.

“Leaving, take over my shift, okay?” He pushed me outside. “We can study at my house!” We went to his house, sitting in his room. Is anyone else here?

“Hyunseong-ah, do you live alone?” I asked.

“No, she's my family.” He had a puppy in his hands.

“She's so cute!” It was so little!

“Her name is Strawberry. My mom loved strawberries more than anything.” He smiled.

“Lov-ed?”

“Yeah she passed away when I was in high school.” He looked down.

“I’m sorry…”

“No, it’s okay. Let’s get to studying!” We studied for a while. “Ugh…How do you do this one?” Hyunseong was sulking for not understanding the questions.

 

Hyunseong POV

“This one’s easy,” She scooted closer to me. She was right next to me, “You do it like this,” She took the pencil from my hands, brushing against my fingers.

“I’ll be right back!” I sprung up, rushing out of the room. Oh my God! I don’t think I can do this! And Hea Jung said I was used to her already. I most certainly am not!

My face felt hot, along with my fingers she touched. I know I get embarrassed around girls easily… It’s okay, Hyunseong, we’re just doing math. If she was a guy, it would be fine! I went back in, sitting down a little farther from her.

We went back to studying and I tried a confusing problem.

“You can do that one like this,” She moved over, our legs touching together. Just think she’s a guy, Hyunseong, a guy! Calm down~ You can do this. “Are you listening?” She looked at me with twinkling eyes. I can’t do this! “Maybe we should stop for today. I’ll come back tomorrow.” She suggested.

“Ah, no, I’ll listen!” She looked at me with a doll-like expression. “Never mind, we should just study tomorrow.”

“Okay, then.” She got up.

“Do you need a ride home?” I asked.

“Back to the daycare, I left Kyung with Hea Jung.” We went back to the daycare.

“Where did you two go?!” Hea Jung yelled.

“Studying. Well I’m going now.” Sohyun replied.

“Home?” Hea Jung asked.

“No, the company president called, so I have to go there. Can you bring Kyung back home with you later?”

“I wonder what he wants.” Hea Jung said as Sohyun left.

 

Sohyun POV

I don’t like it when the president calls… Something bad is bound to happen… I went up to his office. Youngmin was also sitting there.

“Come in, Sohyun-shi. We all have some things we need to discuss.” The president spoke with a small smile. I sat in a chair next to Youngmin.  “We have decided to have Youngmin appear in public officially as my future successor.” That’s right; the public has never seen Youngmin before.

“And, this will affect me?” I wondered.

“Perhaps. You will still stay hidden from the public eye, so you can’t be seen associating with Youngmin, okay? The date has been set for the 17th” Ah, that’s the day of my exam, right?

“That’s fine.”

“You may go now.” Did I really need to be here to discuss this?

 

Youngmin POV

“Make sure you aren’t seen with her or the child.” The president oredered sternly.

“So, she can’t come to my house anymore?” I asked.

“She just can’t be seen in association with you.” How bothersome… She didn’t seem to care much. I walked down to the main lobby. Sohyun was still there. I started to go over, when I saw that guy from the other day, Hyunseong go over to her. She left with him.

Why are those two together? I stepped in their direction. Wait… It shouldn't bother me. I shouldn’t even be associating with her from now on. Oh yeah, Jin-Sang wanted me to give her…that thing.

 

Sohyun POV

“Thanks for giving me a ride back home Hyunseong.” We walked out of the building. Hea Jung and Kyung were also in his car. My phone rang before I got in the car.

“Sohyun-shi… We need to talk, come to my office.” Youngmin hung up.

“What’s wrong?” Hyunseong asked.

“I have to go back. You should take Hea Jung home, bye!” I went back inside, up to Youngmin’s office. What does he want now…

“Sohyun-shi, Jin-Sang wanted you to answer this.” Youngmin handed me a huge stack of papers.

“What is this?!”

“I think it’s a survey; he told me not to look at it.”

“Umm, okay then…” How weird. “Bye.” I said leaving.

I looked at the papers as I left. The title in big bold letters read ‘Sohyun-shi’s personal questionnaire!’ I read the first line, ‘What do you want most in a husband?’ There were a hundred questions.

Oh God…

------------------------------------------------------------------

What could be in these questions?? What will happen with Hyunseong and these tutoring sessions??

Thank you guys for commenting lately!! It makes me so happy!

Feel free to say anything~ ^^