I Don't Trust Him.

Can't You Care A Little?

Sohyun POV

I got back home, lying on my bed. I should look at that questionnaire.

Question 1: What do you want most in a husband?

…I think I’ll answer this one later…

Question 2: If you had to adopt any pet, which would it be?

I’ve always wanted a kitten! I wrote it down.

Question 3: Where would you want to go with your boyfriend for fun?

This is like a magazine dating quiz… I guess I would want to go to an amusement park. I was never really allowed outside much in my life. Those always look fun on tv.

Some of these questions are quite menial, like ‘What’s your favorite color?”. I filled out some more. Until I came to question 37.

Question 37: What would you do if you didn’t love your husband?

I didn’t know what to write… I wrote- I would want us to at least acknowledge each other, if we couldn’t get closer- This question was obviously tailored specificly for me… I stopped there for now.

 

The next morning, Hyunseong called me over again to study. He focused a lot more today. I went back home, actually wanting to fill out that survey.

Question 63: What do you want to do most with your husband?

Make sure that we’re both happy…

Two more days passed. I helped Hyunseong with studying and I didn’t see Youngmin.

Question 79: Do you like your husband?

These questions are so… I guess I like Youngmin, but not romantically… I wrote ‘As a person.’

There was a week left until the exam. I should probably review some math.

Question 93: If you were in trouble, do you think your partner would help you?

Maybe.

The exam is tomorrow and so is Youngmin’s first public appearance. I looked at the last question before going to sleep.

Question 100: What do you want your husband to do the most?

Smile.

.

I called Youngmin, wishing him luck on his first press conference.

“Thank you… I hope you pass your exam.” He hung up. He knew it was today?

I went to the college. Hyunseong was a nervous wreck.

“Calm down, you know everything.” I patted his shoulder. It seemed to make him more jumpy.

After the exam, Hyunseong was smiling so much.

“That was so easy!” He yelled with joy. “We should go celebrate!”

We went out for dinner and drinks. I’ve never drunk before, so this is a first. Hyunseong poured me a drink; he looked like he could hold his alcohol. I hope I can too.

 

Hyunseong POV

“Sohyun-ah… Is this your first time drinking?” She slapped me on the back.

“What are you saying~” She put her head down on the table. She was totally drunk after just a few shots… I guess the drinks were on the strong side.

“I think I should take you back home now.” I helped her up.

“I don’t want to!” she yelled.

I forcibly lifted her onto my back, piggy-backing her. She wasn’t too heavy, so that’s good. I walked through the streets, Sohyun already passed out on my back. She started talking in her sleep.

“Next…question…” Is she dreaming about the test? “Kittens…” What is she thinking about? “So cute…” Haha. I kept walking. Her phone started ringing. I shouldn’t pick it up, right? It rang again. Should I pick it up? I rang for the third time. Maybe it’s an important call. I picked it up.

 

“Hello?” I answered.

“Who is this?” It was a male voice.

“This is Hyunseong, Sohyun-ah’s friend. Who are you?” I asked.

“This is Youngmin, her husband. Why did you pick up?”

“Sohyun-ah passed out, so I’m taking her home.”

“What happened? For her to pass out

“We were drinking in celebration of finishing our exams.”

“I'll come get her. Where are you?”

“It’s fine. I’ll just take her home.”

“I asked where you were.” His voice sounded harsher. I don’t trust him, but I told him where we were. “I’ll be there in a few minutes.” He hung up. I stood around waiting, still carrying Sohyun. Youngmin walked up. He just stared at me. I stared back. “Give her to me.” He sounded angry, even though his expression didn’t show it. I moved back.

“I don’t really trust you with her,” I said, backing further away. He didn’t say anything.

“Put her down.” He glared. He’s mad. Does he actually care for her?

“I don’t even know if you’re her friend, but I know I am, so I’ll just take her home.” I started walking again.

 

Youngmin POV

Tch. Who does that guy think he is? I followed him from behind. He really walked all the way to her house. He doesn’t seem like a bad guy. He rang the doorbell, a girl answering.

“What happened?!” she yelled. Sohyun’s fine now, I should go home. “Ah Youngmin-shi? Is that you?” The girl asked as I was leaving. “It is you! What are you doing here?”

“I couldn’t trust him to take Sohyun-ah home.” Hyunseong said, annoyed.

“Tch. It’s not like I’m a .” I scoffed at him.

“Really? I thought that was how you had your first child.” He said glaring at me.

“YAH!” I grabbed his collar, fuming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooo things are getting heated between Youngmin and Hyunseong. And what about that questionaire Sohyun filled out?

Feel free to say anything~ ^^