It's Not A Big Deal~

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Sohyun POV

He grabbed me close. I peered at his face, shocked. Is he seriously still asleep? I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he tightened his grip around me. Why is he so strong in his sleep?! The more I moved, the tighter his hold on me got. I stopped after a while, awkwardly sitting there. He has to wake up eventually. Kyung seems fine for now too. It felt like hours where passing, but it was just minutes slowly ticking away.

I poked him in the chest. Maybe he would wake up. He didn’t move at all. I poked him again. He made a “Hmm~” noise. Is he waking up?! I poked him again thinking it would work, when he pulled me into his chest. I didn’t move at all, my eyes wide open. I couldn’t see anything. His chest was soft……Ugh I have to get up. I tried moving again, but his arm was locked around my back and shoulder.

 

Youngmin POV

I opened my eyes, noticing I was on the ground? My arm felt so stiff… I looked down a little. Sohyun was lying with me her eyes open.

“What are you doing?!” I asked, a bit flustered at the close proximity. She sat up.

“You’re the one who grabbed me in your sleep and wouldn’t let me go at all.”

“I-I definitely didn’t do that!” No way.

“Don’t deny it. It doesn’t bother me, you were asleep anyway,” She stood up. How does it not bother her?!

“Well it’s already 9. Do you want to eat something?” she asked.

“Y-Yeah sure.” She seems so calm… She made something from the food in the fridge.

“Come eat,” We both sat at the table, silently eating.

 

Sohyun POV

We quietly ate. It’s so weird; he was all flustered when he woke up. I’m not used to him saying much.

I finished quickly, getting up to feed Kyung too.

Youngmin came over, “So how many times do you need to feed him?”

“Usually once every 4 or so hours.” He crouched next to me. This…it feels uncomfortable. “You should go finish your food,” I told him.

“I’m not really hungry,” He answered back. The front door opened. It was the butler, Jin-Sang. He gasped.

“You two are so cute! Sitting next to each other like that!” He exclaimed.

“What are you talking about?” Youngmin got up, questioning his words.

“But, Sohyun-shi, I thought you were busy,” Jin-Sang asked confused.

“Ahh, yeah…Youngmin-shi kept calling me about how to do things, so I came back.” I said.

“Youngmin! She was busy, how could you make her come back?!” Jin-Sang yelled.

“She wasn’t busy! She just wanted to make you stop calling her!” Youngmin yelled back. Jin-Sang was taken aback.

“Either way, you two must have had some fun, right?” he asked me.

“If you consider Youngmin-shi hugging me to death in his sleep fun, then I guess so,” I replied.

“It wasn’t like that!” Youngmin yelled. Jin-Sang’s eyes were full of joy.

“I’m happy you two had fun!” he said.

“Then I guess I should go home now, it’s getting late,” I picked up Kyung.

“You can stay the night!” The butler suggested.

“I already got a few hours of sleep here; I should be fine for the night.” I smiled walking to the door.

“You only sleep a few hours a night?” Youngmin asked. I nodded putting my shoes on.

“Babies wake up a lot in the night. Goodnight.” I left on that note.

 

Youngmin POV

“So, you tightly embraced Sohyun-shi?” Jin-Sang asked in a creepy voice.

“I didn’t do anything!” I yelled.

“Ooo, look at Youngmin all fired up! I haven’t seen this in a long time!” he said.

“What are you talking about?” I went back to my work. Did I really grab her in my sleep? I did have my arm around her when I woke up… No, it was probably nothing.

 

Sohyun POV

“Hea Jung~ Are you home?” I looked around, hearing a noise in the house. Hea Jung would have just come out. Someone else is here. I put Kyung down and picked up the stick I keep hidden in the closet. I walked slowly. “Hea Jung~” I called trying to find someone.

“Sohyun-ah,” Someone popped up around the corner.

“Ahh!” I struck him with the stick.

“Auh!” He screamed, clutching his head. “What was that for?!” It was Hyunseong. Even though I knew him, he seems a bit creepy. I kept the stick in my hand, tightening my grip on it.

“Oh, it’s you, where’s Hea Jung?”

“She’s in the bathroom!” He said still clasping his head. Hea Jung came out.

“Oh my~ What happened here?” She asked half laughing.

“She attacked me!” Hyunseong yelled.

“I didn’t expect anyone to be here! Sorry.” He’s still suspicious to me.

“Anyway~ How was your day at Youngmin-shi’s house?” Hea Jung asked. I told her everything that happened.

“OMG! He really did that?!” She was squealing.

“It was really weird.” Hyunseong was still awkwardly standing there. “Do you need some ice for your head?” I asked him.

“No, I’ll be fine. I should go now; Hea Jung just didn’t want to sit here along. See you guys later,” He left.

“You seem a bit frazzled,” Hea Jung said.

“Yeah, he seems suspicious…”

“Don’t worry, he’s really nice!”

 

Youngmin POV

I woke up the next morning. “Youngmin~ So what else happened?” Jin-Sang asked.

“Why are you so bothersome already, it’s only morning.”

“Just tell me or else I’ll call Sohyun-shi and ask her everything!”

“Don’t bug her again. She seems to have enough work on her hands,” I answered.

“Aww, you’re caring for her.” He smiled.

“I just don’t want her to come here again. Now let me get to work!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Youngmin starting to get closer to Sohyun? Will Sohyun keep doubting Hyunseong?

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^