You Must Be Joking.

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin POV

She left, leaving the kitten with me. My face still felt warm. I feel all weird inside.

“So, you told her?” Jin-Sang came in.

“Yeah.” I fed the kitten some food.

“She seemed really happy.” I nodded in agreement.

“You seem pretty happy too. I mean look how red your face is!”

“What? It’s not red…” I said, embarrassed. He laughed.

“So, when are you going to ask her to move in?”

“I don’t need to do it now.”

“Well, you kind of do.” He smiled. I ignored him.

“What if she falls for that boy, Hyunseong?” I dialed her number.

 

Sohyun POV

“Sohyun-shi…I need to ask you something.” It was Youngmin.

“Yeah, what is it?” Didn’t I just leave like a few hours ago?

“…You should move in with me.” What?!

“Did Jin-Sang ask you to?”

“No, I just think you should live with me now.”

“O-okay then. When should I start?” I asked.

“Mmm…Tonight.” Tonight?!

“Should I bring my stuff?”

“Yeah, clothes and stuff you need. M’kay, bye.” He hung up. Tonight?!

Hea Jung came into my room. “What was that about~?”

“Youngmin-shi wants me to start living with him!” I yelled.

“What?! When?!” She was squealing.

“Tonight!” She immediately started throwing clothes into a suitcase.

“You have to pack!” She looked a little TOO happy.

 

Youngmin POV

Living with Sohyun-shi…It'll feel weird. The kitten started scratching my arm again. I picked it up. “Why is it that you liked her and were so innocent with her, but hate me so much?” There was a knock on the back door. She’s here already? I quickly opened the door; she had a small suitcase in one hand and Kyung in another. I took the suitcase inside for her.

“So… I didn’t see any people outside today.” She awkwardly mentioned.

“Yeah, I think they all left for now.” I put the suitcase in my room. The kitten came running to Sohyun. She picked it up happily. Why does it like her so much better?

“Well, we should go to sleep, it’s already late.” She nodded. This feels so awkward. Living together.

 

Sohyun POV

I woke up, looks like Youngmin already left for his work. I was spared the awkward situation! I got up feeding Kyung and the little kitten. Hmm I should name him…

After the day ended, Youngmin came back home. I was excited since I was technically still stuck in a house for the whole day as usual.

“Youngmin-shi, I need your help~” I cooed at him.

“With what?” he asked.

“Naming the kitten! I don’t know what to name him…” He sat next to me on the floor. The kitten scratched his arm.

“Name him devil.” He responded, mad at it.

“Aww, he’s just showing his affection for you~” I smiled.

“Affection?! You should just name him; he is yours.”

“He’s both of ours and I think I’ll name him…Bagels.”

“Bagels? Like the things you eat for breakfast?”

“Yup, it’s cute, right?”

“I guess so” Hehe Youngmin has been using a lot of different tones in his voice lately and even his expression has been changing! I still hope I can get him to smile. Jin-Sang said he’s been in this monotone stage since he was 10. I wonder what happened.

“So, what did you do today?” he asked.

“Nothing at all,” I pouted, “It was so boring.”

“You can go out if you want.” He said, trying to pet Bagels.

“Really?! I thought you would make me stay here all day.”

“No. If you want to go out, it’s fine. Just make sure don’t paparazzi don’t see you going and coming.”

 

Youngmin POV

I went to work the next morning, I was still getting used to waking up next to Sohyun in my bed. We slept turned away from each other, but it was still weird feeling. I got to my office. There was a lady there.

“Good morning, Youngmin-shi.” She smiled. Who is this? “I’ll be your new secretary from now on. My name is Jae Hwa.”

“Okay.” I got to work. She kept asking me if I needed anything all day. So annoying. “What happened to my old secretary?” I questioned her.

“She was let go due to some circumstances.” I liked the old one a lot better; she would do her work silently.

I got ready to go home, when that new girl came over. “We should leave together!” She walked with me.

I thought she would leave, but she followed me to my car.

“Do you need something?” I asked, annoyed.

“No, have a good night.” She smiled leaving. What a weirdo.

I went home; Sohyun was asleep on the floor with the kitten…Bagels… I picked her up, putting her on the bed. She must have been bored again today.

I went to work as usual in the morning. That secretary was waiting by my desk again, smiling. I sat down, wanting her to go away. She leaned over the desk, her shirt slipping down a little, revealing her chest.

“You’re very handsome you know?” She put her finger under my chin. “I hope we can be very close co-workers.” She smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sohyun and Youngmin finally started living together. But who is this new lady!?!

If you have anything so say, feel free to do so~ ^^