It's That Butler Again!

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Sohyun POV

My phone rang. Someone’s calling again! I don’t get this much, so I ran to pick it up happily.

“Hello?”

“Helle, this is Jin-Sang, Youngmin’s butler.”

“Ah, yes, what is it?” How weird of him to call.

“I wanted to know if you needed any help with the baby.”

“You wanted to know?”

“Yes, is there anything I can do to help? Taking care of a baby all by yourself must be hard…” I didn’t want his help…I wanted Youngmin to call.

“Thank you very much, but I can manage just fine.” My voice sounded sterner when I hung up.

 

Jin-Sang POV

“I wish Sohyun-shi would ask for help. It must be really tough on her.” I told Youngmin who was eating his breakfast. “What do you think, Youngmin?”

“What is there to think about; if she doesn’t need help don’t bother her.” He got up, finishing his food.

“But her voice sounded so tired.”

“She’ll ask if she needs anything from you.”

“And not you? Her husband?”

“There’s no reason to help her; it’s not necessary.” He left.

Youngmin, that boy! Does he not understand that this child is half his?! And that Sohyun is his wife! I wish he would realize it.

 

Sohyun POV

I went back to the daycare today, just to take Kyung out for some fresh air.

“You’re back already?!” The boy from yesterday came over.

“Not for the day care, just to come outside and walk.”

“Who comes to a day care to walk?” He laughed.

“…People who can’t go outside much.” I answered back, looking down. He sensed that he said something wrong.

“Ah, well, Hea Jung is here. You want to talk to her?” I nodded.

“Sohyun! Did you get bored at home?” Hea Jung came over.

“Yeah, sitting around alone for years really gets to you sometimes, you know?” I joked. That boy kept looking at me with sad eyes.

“I can show you some of the other kids!” She pulled me along. We stopped at a one year old girl.

“This is Sandy, isn’t she cute?”

“She’s adorable!”

“You wanna play with her?” she asked.

“Eh, I can do that?”

“Of course you can!” A baby somewhere else started crying. “Ah, I’ll be back in a minute.” She left.

The baby was so cute! It was smiling with sparkling eyes.

“She’s cute, right?” That boy came again.

“Yeah, just adorable!” I noticed his eyes of pity again. “Is something wrong, you always have those sad eyes around me!” He looked surprised when I snapped at him.

“Oh, sorry…”

“You don’t have to feel bad for me. It’s just how my life is.”

“But--” I cut him off.

“My name is Sohyun, what’s your name?” I gave off a big smile.

“…I’m Hyunseong, nice to meet you.” He looked down. Then he got up walking away really fast.

Did I say something wrong??

 

Hyunseong POV

Gosh I did it again!

“Did something happen?” Hea Jung asked me.

“N-N-No nothing’s wrong!” She started laughing.

“Did Sohyun say something? I know you get embarrassed around girls you don’t know.”

“I said nothing was wrong!” I looked back to where Sohyun was, but she was gone. I saw here talking on a phone, but she looked angry. I went over. “Is something wrong?” I asked curiously.

“Ah, no…It was just someone.” She looked upset.

“Was it your husband?”

“No, it was his butler.” She laughed a little.

“He doesn’t even call you personally?! He gets someone else to do it?!” This guy sounds horrible!

“No, he doesn’t care about calling at all. The butler seems like he’s cares a lot more.”

“Wow…” I scoffed. She laughed.

“You don’t have to worry!” She smiled, ruffling my hair. My face went red immediately.

“I’ll be back!” I ran back to Hea Jung.

“Now I know something happened; your face is so red!” She laughed.

“Don’t laugh!” I yelled.

“But it’s just so funny!” Why am I always like this?!

 

Sohyun POV

“I guess I’ll go now,” I told Hea Jung.

“Why? You can stay,” She responded.

“But I’m probably getting in your way.”

“Not really, it’s more interesting with more than just Hea Jung here.” Hyunseong chimed into our conversation.

“Haha really? But I’ll let you two get back to work now.” I started to leave.

“Remember you can come by anytime you need to.” Hyunseong mentioned again, making me smile.

My phone rang as I walked out with Kyung.

“Hello?” I said.

“Sohyun-shi, I truly insist on helping you with the baby!” It was that butler again! Why doesn’t he understand?!

“Really, no thank you, I’m fine.”

“But you must need some help!”

“I’ll call you if I need any help. Please stop calling; it makes me feel bad for rejecting your generosity.” I hung up. He’s just like Hea Jung. It's nice, but still!

 

Jin-Sang POV

“Youngmin! She won’t accept my help!” I went to Youngmin.

“I already told you to stop calling her.” He sounded annoyed.

“But Youngmin~” I said with a childish voice.

“Don’t make that voice again; it’s creepy hearing it with your image.”

“Is that really the point here?”

“There is no point here, so let me do my work.”

Why can’t Youngmin take these hints and go help Sohyun?!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aw Hyunseong is such a caring guy. And the butler, Jin-Sang, seems caring too. What's gonna happen next??

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^