Click.

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin POV

I quickly covered Sohyun’s face, forcing her into my room after realizing who the figure was. Luckily, Kyung was hidden behind the couch already. I went over to the window, closing the blinds, staring directly into Jae Hwa’s eyes. I called the police, this was getting serious. They searched the place, but she was gone by the time they came.

Sohyun came out of my room worried.

“Was someone there Youngmin-shi?”

“Yeah… Don’t worry about it.”

“…Was it that lady?” she asked, looking down.

“Yeah,” She looked a little scared, “It’ll be fine.” I patted her head.

“You can fire her now, right?” she asked.

“If the police found her I could have, but I have no real proof it was her. Let’s just go to sleep for now.”

 

The next morning at work, she was there again.

“Good morning, Youngmin-shi!” she smiled as usual. We got in the elevator. “Do you have a little sister?”

“Don’t stalk my house again, I’ll get you arrested.”

“Eh~ I was just making sure you were okay~” I glared at her. She smiled back.

As I went home, I noticed the secretary was already gone. I went home quickly.

Sohyun was still sitting around on the floor as usual. Good, I thought maybe that secretary would harass her…

 

“She called again.” She spoke, playing with the kitten.

“What’d she say?” I sat next to her.

“She said she would stop at nothing to get you…” That’s it.

“I want you to move back to your home for a while.” I stood up.

“What?” She followed.

“I feel so uneasy leaving you here alone every day recently. I know Jin-Sang is here, but still.”

“I’ll be fine, Youngmin-shi.”

“I don’t want you to get hurt because of some stalker.”

“I know self-defense, even if she comes, I can defend myself.”

“What about Kyung? Just move back for a while.”

“…Fine…”

“I’ll drop you off in the morning.”

 

The next morning, I dropped her and Kyung off at her home. When I got to work, that lady was smiling.

A week passed like this. I haven’t seen Sohyun or Kyung since then… I want her to come back, but I don’t want this lady worrying her.

Another week passed. Sohyun called in the morning.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Youngmin-shi… Is it okay to come back yet?”

“I think so. Come today whenever.” I hung up going to work. I think Jin-Sang gave her our extra key; she can just come whenever.

The lady was there in the lobby again. After a few hours in the office, I realized I forgot an important file at home. I started leaving, when the lady came up to me.

“Are you leaving already?” she asked.

“I’ll be back; I have to get a file from home.”

“I’ll come with you, as a secretary, I should know your house in case you forget another file, I can get it next time.” Whatever.

We got to my house. It doesn’t look like Sohyun was here yet. I went looking for that file.

“You have a nice house~” the secretary said. When I came out, she had a strange smile on. I walked toward the door to leave, but she stopped me halfway.

“Youngmin-shi, you know I’ve always liked you.” She shoved me down on the couch, leaning closer to me. “How do you feel about me?” Before I could shove her off, she pressed our lips together.

I heard the door click open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no's- This secretary...Grr! What's going to happen now??

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^