It's Fine

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Sohyun POV

“Hea Jung~ Take me to work with you~” I sang, somewhat complaining.

“Shouldn’t you check your results from that exam you took?”

“Oh yeah, they should be online by now,” I checked the scores, laughing.

“What’s so funny?”

“I got 100%, the highest score, and the lowest was 9%.”

“Aww, don’t laugh at the lowest; everyone starts at the bottom. I’m going, see you later,” She left, off to the day care. I don’t have to go to those lessons! I wonder what day the test is on… it’s in 2 weeks, good.

The phone rang. I’ve getting so many calls lately, I walked instead of running.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Sohyun-shi… How did your exam go?” This voice is…  Is this really Youngmin asking?!

“Umm, I got 100%.”

“Jin-Sang wanted to know.” That makes sense.

“Haha, tell him to call me himself next time.”

“He wants know if you want to come over today.”

“Yeah, sure, I’m not doing much.”

“Okay, see you then.” Lately Youngmin started talking more. He used to use one word answers, but know he talks just a little more.

 

My cell phone rang this time. It was HyunseongWeird.

“Sohyun-ah, did you see your results?” he asked.

“Yeah! What’d you get?”

“Um…you first.”

“No, too bad, you say yours!” He’ll get all awkward with my 100%.

“Well, it’s not my best score…I got 9%...” I couldn’t hear him.

“What did you say?”

“I said I got 9%, okay?!” He screamed. Wasn’t that the lowest score?

“Oh…just go to the lessons and pass the exam, it’s not…bad.”

“What did you get?”

“I got…” I feel bad telling him now.

“Come on, say it. I won’t judge you. I got 9%, yours can’t be much worse.

“I got 100%.”

“What?! How did you get a perfect?!”

“I already knew everything, so…”

“Wow. And I thought we could have studied together.”

“Haha, we can still study.”

“No~ Them you’d be like my tutor.”

“I guess so. Well I have to go, talk to you later!” I hung up. So, he got the lowest.

 

I went over to Youngmin’s house with Kyung, him opening the door.

“Where’s Jin-Sang-shi?” I asked.

“He just went out.” His voice sounded a little funny.

“So…Are you busy today?” I sat down on the couch.

“Nope. Just sitting around.” He sat next to me. Now that I notice, his face is a bit pale too.

“So…” There was an awkward silence. That was until Youngmin put his head on my shoulder. I flinched. “Youngmin-shi?”

“Just sit there for a minute.” I sat for a while, but he wouldn’t get up. His eyes were closed.

“Youngmin-shi, are you okay?”

“I’m fine…” He responded weakly. I put my hand to his forehead.

“You’re burning!”

“I’ll be fine…” He groggily told me.

“Lie down; I’ll get you a blanket.” I put his head on the couch and got up. He grabbed my hand.

“I feel just fine.”

“Are you stupid? You’re obviously sick.” I went to get some ice and blankets, putting the ice on his head. “Does it feel nice?” I asked. He slowly nodded. Hehe, so cute. I put a blanket on him when Jin-Sang came in.

“Sohyun-shi? What are you doing here?”

“Youngmin-shi said you asked me to come.”

“Eh, but I didn’t.” He looked confused, then happy. “I guess he just wanted you to come.” I looked at Youngmin.

“Didn't you want to know what I got on my exam?” Did Youngmin just want to know?

“I hadn’t thought of it yet.” Youngmin actually cared…? How nice.

“Well, Youngmin-shi’s sick.” I said.

“He is?!” He paused for a moment. “You should take care of him. I’ll take Kyung, so he doesn't get sick and leave you two alone.” He grabbed Kyung and ran out the door. He would do that

 

“Youngmin-shi, you should sleep on your bed.” He didn’t say anything. Was he asleep already? “Youngmin-shi~”

“It’s too far…” He whined.

“Come on, I’ll help you.” He got up, leaning on me.

He looked so tired. His head hung down a little, and his blonde bangs covered his eyes.

“You’re going to fall if you don’t walk right,” I mentioned. He put his arm around my shoulder. I helped him to his bed. He was sweating so much. “One second, I’ll get a towel.” I came back, seeing that he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I wiped his face and tried lifting up his shirt. He slapped my hand away.

“Where do you think you’re touching?!” he yelled.

“You’re sweating so much, I have to wipe it.” He snatched the towel from me.

“I’ll do it…” I waited, “At least pretend to look somewhere else!” He yelled at me.

“I’ll go make some soup for you.” He's like a girl hehe.

 

Youngmin POV

Why’s she here? She said I called her, I don’t remember that… I checked my phone’s call list. I did… But why did she try to lift my shirt?! Doesn’t she get embarrassed?! I wiped my sweat and felt my head. It really was steaming. She came back.

“It’ll take a while to cook, you should lie down.”

“I already said I’m fine.” I stressed the word fine.

“Just lie down.” She came towards me.

“I don’t need to!” I stood up. She tried pushing me back, but I lost my balance.

 

Sohyun POV

“Ah!” We fell down. I fell on Youngmin’s chest! I even knocked him down onto the bed! Gah! I immediately started getting up, but he held me down to him by the waist with both arms. He stared at me with alluring eyes. What is he doing?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Youngmin doing!?! Is it because he's sick or something more?

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^