Can't You Leave?!

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin POV

Tch. It’s one of those imprudent workers. I finished work and started leaving the office, when that secretary came, linking with my arms.

“Let’s go together!” She smiled. I shook her off.

“I don’t associate with my workers like this.” She kept following me! “The work day is over; go home now.” I said sternly.

“But the night is just starting!” she grabbed my arm.

“Yeah, it is, so leave me alone.” I drove home.

Sohyun was sleeping on the floor again. Why is it always on the floor? I picked her up, placing her on the bed. Bagels came, touching my feet and meowing. Maybe he’s getting used to me? He scratched me. Tch. He just wants to sleep with Sohyun.

 

I went to work in the morning. That lady was waiting in the lobby today. “Good morning, Youngmin-shi.” Is she trying to act like a real secretary today?

In the elevator, she was standing especially close to me. When the elevator shook a little, she pretended to stumble and bumped into me saying, “Ah, sorry, Youngmin-shi~” How annoying. The whole day she tried getting my attention on her body. I wonder if I can get her fired. She’s so bothersome.

I went to the parking lot and she followed of course. Annoyed, I asked, “Can you stop following me?”

“But I’m your secretary.” She pretended to be clueless. Ha.

I went home. Sohyun was sleeping on the floor again. Is the floor that comfortable?

Jin-Sang came in, “Youngmin, you should come home earlier tomorrow,” He said firmly.

“Why?” I asked as I picked Sohyun up in my arms.

“Don’t you know what time it is?! It’s past midnight already!”

“So?”

“Sohyun-shi has been waiting for you every day in hopes that she can see you!”

I put her on the bed, sitting on the edge. Is that why she sleeps on the floor every day? Because she wants to see me? I brushed the hair off of her face. Bagels came to my feet again, not attacking today. I picked him up by the neck. “Is that what you were trying to tell me?” He just meowed.

 

I went to work again. I’ll make sure to come home earlier today, I thought as I looked at Sohyun still sleeping. That secretary was waiting in the lobby again. Her shirt was even more revealing today…

We went up in the elevator; she tried to hold my hand secretly. I snapped my hand away, getting off on my floor. There is a limit to this.

“Youngmin-shi, do you need any help today?”

“Just sit at your desk and do your work,” I berathed out as I sat down. Her desk was outside my office, she better stay their today.

I finished my work; she was waiting outside my room. “Oh, are you off work now? I was about to go down too!” How phony. Once I got to parking lot, she said, “Youngmin-shi, I’m sorry to ask, but can you give me a ride?” Is she really trying that one?

I handed her some money.

“You can take the bus.” I went home early today. Sohyun was still awake, playing with Bagels and Kyung on the floor.

 

“Oh, your home early!” she smiled, sitting up. It was like she was shining, but then she frowned. “You look tired~” she said looking back at Bagels.

“Yeah, work has just been annoying lately.” I sat down next to her. I looked at Sohyun’s shirt. It was so much more covered and cute than that secretary’s clothes. I like it so much better.

I leaned my head on her shoulder.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

“Yeah… Just wanted to see you.” Bagels cuddled up to me today. So that’s what he wanted, his owner, Sohyun to be happy.

“Y-You should go to sleep if you’re really tired,” She spoke. I got up.

“You’re probably sleepy too; let’s go sleep.” She fell asleep in the direction away from me as usual, but I noticed myself only finding comfort sleeping towards her.

 

The next morning I went back to work, that secretary was wearing a super short skirt today. Is she serious?

In the elevator, she ‘dropped’ something and bent down. So this is why you wore the short skirt. I got out before she could stand back up.

“Youngmin-shi, do you need anything today?” She leaned on my desk, trying to show off her chest.

“No, get to work.” Tch. Does she really think I can be swayed like this? She sat on my desk, flaunting her legs.

“Are you SURE you don’t need anything at all?”

“Yes. Get back to work.” She left. I think I’ll go home early again today. Sohyun always waits for me at night; I should buy her something…

I left work an hour early, on my way out, that lady came again. “You’re leaving early? What’s the occasion?”

“It doesn’t concern you.” I tried leaving, but she blocked my way.

“I am your secretary; I should know your schedule.”

“Schedule means work hours, not anything before or after those hours.” I left and she followed me again. I didn’t say anything today and just drove away.

I wanted to buy Sohyun something for her troubles. Hmm… What would she like? She likes cute things… I don’t know what else… Does she like candies?

 

I went searching for something in a store, finding a small box of chocolates. She probably likes chocolate, right? I thought this as I looked up seeing, something scary.

“Oh, Youngmin-shi! What are you doing here?” It was that secretary. She seriously followed me here?! “Are you buying that for someone special?” she smiled. I ignored her, paying for the box. She followed me out to my car.

“You should go home now.” I spoke coldly.

“Are you saying that out of care for me?” How pathetic. I drove home. Sohyun was still awake lying on the floor as usual.

“You’re home already!?” She sat up.

“Yeah, I got you something.” I handed her the box.

“Really? Thank you!” she smiled sweetly. I sat next to her. I looked at her clothes again today, she was so cutely conservative! Much better than that girl at work. She happily ate a chocolate. “Have one~” She fed one to me. It was pretty yummy. I hope that secretary doesn’t turn into a stalker. Well actually that’s fine, then I can get her fired for sure.

I noticed Sohyun seemed really happy today. Did the chocolates make her that happy? I should buy her something else tomorrow.

 

I left for work, hoping that secretary wouldn’t be in the lobby today. Unfortunately, she was, dressed in an extremely low cut shirt. How does she not get fired over the dress code? The old men in the company are probably happy about it… We went up in the elevator.

“So, do you have a girlfriend? She asked.

“It’s none of your business, secretary,” I responded sternly.

“Don’t be like that~ And you can call me Jae Hwa.” She touched my arm. I quickly got out of the elevator. What should I buy for Sohyun today? I thought as I sat at my desk. She liked the candy, so today I should buy…

The secretary leaned on my desk again. Does she coordinate her actions with her clothes all the time? It’s rather annoying.

“Are you suuuure I can’t help you today?”

“Yeah, get to work.” She left. Now back to what I was thinking about. I should get Sohyun a… The girl came back. “Are you suuuuuuper sure?” She straightened her shirt, pulling it down a little lower. This is just sad now.

“Didn’t I tell you to work?!” I yelled at her. Ugh! So irritating!! I left work early, to buy something for Sohyun…I like seeing her smile these days.

That stupid lady wasn’t waiting for me today. Good.

 

I bought Sohyun a different kind of candy today, not knowing what else to buy and went home. Sohyun was still sitting around with Bagels and Kyung on the floor.

“I got you something else today.” I said as she sat up.

“Ooo, what is it?” She smiled. She opened it. “Whoo more candy~” I sat next to her. This was like our routine lately. “Mmm, It’s yummy.” She fed me one. “Oh yeah someone called the house for you today. Someone named Jae Hwa-shi. She said…some stuff.” Oh God…

“What’d she say?” I hope nothing too stupid.

“Just that she…loved you.”

“What?! That creep.”

“Is she someone you know?”

“Yeah, this creepy new secretary I got.”

“You should just fire her if you don’t like her.”

“I have no real ground to fire her. I can say something, but there is no real evidence to fire her.”

“Hm? What would you say that doesn’t have evidence?”

“Just some things,” I grumbled. “She better not cause trouble.” I said this as I looked out the window seeing a dark figure.

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh gosh. This creepy secretary.... Youngmin is really being nice to Sohyun now! And she waits for him everyday, so cute! I hope it keeps going like this! >< but this dark figure is it...?

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^