Why Is It Always Drinking?!

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin left as usual. Jin-Sang has been stealing Kyung from me a lot lately. I think he’s gotten rather attached to him. My phone rang.

“Sohyun-ah! We haven’t seen each other in forever! You should come today.” It was Hyunseong.

“Sure, I’ll see you in a while.” I hung up. I really wanted to tell Hea Jung everything that happened lately. She’s going to die when she hears it!! I went to the daycare.

“Sohyun-ah!” Hyunseong waved smiling. His smile was really nice. I wouldn’t say y, but not cute either, it’s more… Ah! Youngmin’s stupid questions are getting to me!

Hea Jung came over and I told her everything. She was squealing so much and Hyunseong awkwardly stood there. “Congratulations~” Hyunseong patted my shoulder. Hea Jung was still spazzing out, when Hyunseong suggested going drinking.

“Why do you always want to go drinking?!” Hea Jung yelled at him.

“It helps with stress and can be really funny.” He laughed. I actually kind of liked drinking.

“Okay.” I agreed. Hea Jung stared at me shocked.

“You’re going?!” she asked.

“Yeah, sure, you should come too.” She gave in. We went at night.

I think I was learning how to hold my alcohol better.

 

Hyunseong POV

“Well, both of you are already out.” I felt like I was talking to myself after a few drinks. Sohyun had her head down on the table and Hea Jung was jumping around. I can only take one of themI don’t have my car… Should I call Youngmin? He seems nice to Sohyun now, it sounds like he even likes her.

I took Sohyun’s phone out of her pocket, careful not to move her much. She would probably be bothersome if she noticed.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Youngmin-ah? Are you at home?” I asked, not knowing how to phrase my question.

“Yeah. Is Sohyun-shi with you?” Pfft, he still calls her using –shi!

“That’s why I called you. Sohyun-ah, Hea Jung, and I went out drinking. Both of them are drunk, but I can only carry one of them. I was wondering if you could come for Sohyun-ah.”

“Why do you always take her drinking?!” he yelled.

“I guess I’ll take Sohyun-ah home…on my back. She’s a rather affectionate drunk, you know?” He stayed silent.

“I’ll be there in a while.” He hung up. Hehe, it’s so easy to make him mad. I looked at Sohyun, she sat back up now.

 

“Sohyun-ah, are you getting more sober?” I asked her. She looked at me confused, then she suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck.

“S-Sohyun-ah?! Are you really an affectionate drunk!?” She kissed my cheek, smiling.

“You have such a nice smile~!” I was getting all warm in the face. Hyunseong! She’s drunk; don’t pay any attention to her words!

“You’re so handsome too!” She hugged me. My face kept getting redder. Gah! What is she saying?!

I stood up. She put her arms around my waist.

“S-Sohyun-ah! Stop it…” I tried pulling her arms off, but she was holding me so tight. We just stood there. My face felt so hot. I tried prying her off, but after a while… I let her stay there.

Eventually Youngmin came in, eyes wide and all.

“W-What are you doing?!” He yelled at me.

“It’s not my fault!” I yelled back. He tried to pull Sohyun’s arms off of me. She turned her face to him, their eyes meeting.

“Youngmin-ah!” She immediately switched to his waist from mine. He got shy at her touch.

“Ah! Sohyun-shi…” he was embarrassed. He really changes around her, doesn’t he?

“I guess I’ll leave her in your care then. I’ll take Hea Jung back, bye.” I left with Hea Jung on my back. I know he's trustworthy, but I didn’t want to leave Sohyun with Youngmin…

 

Youngmin POV

Hyunseong left with the other girl. Sohyun’s arms were securely locked around my waist. I shook her a little.

“Sohyun-shi?” She looked up at me with sparkling eyes.

“Yes, Youngmin-ah~?” Youngmin-AH? She must be pretty drunk today. I tried to make her let go, but she wouldn’t.

“Sohyun-shi, do you want to sit down?” I asked trying to persuade her. She shook her head.

“No thank you~” she said cutely.

“How about we get more drinks?” A drunk will accept this every time.

“Okay~” So easy. We sat down, but I wasn’t gonna give her anymore alcohol, for sure.

“Sohyun-shi, did you like the drink?” I looked at her, trying to confuse her into thinking we actually drank more. She stared at me, confused.

“But we didn’t drink anything?” she argued.

“Don’t you remember? We just had a whole bottle!” I exaggerated my movements as if I was talking to a kid.

“Eh! Really?!” she said shocked.

“Yeah! We have to go home now.” I stood up. She got up too, swaying into my arm. She immediately backed away.

“Ah, sorry.” I feel like she would have held onto my arm if I was Hyunseong. She seems really comfortable around him.

“It’ll be easier if I carry you back.” I squatted down. She was hesitant, but she got on my back. She barely held on, lightly curling her fingers on my shoulders. Hmph. With Hyunseong she was literally wrapping her arms around him.

I walked a while, starting to go a little faster, trying to see if she would tighten her grip. She stayed in the same position. We got halfway home. I think she was almost sober now; it doesn’t seem like she drank a lot today. She started kicking around.

“Youngmin-shi… Can you let me down?” she asked. It just made me mad. She was so different around me.

“Nope. Sorry.” I kept walking.

“But--”

“Sohyun-shi, do you dislike me?” I asked, jealous over her closeness with Hyunseong.

“What? No!” she responded quickly.

“Then why don’t you act closer to me? I act close with you.” I retorted without thinking.

She stayed silent the rest of the way home.

 

She immediately got off my back at home, looking nervous. I know I shouldn’t be mad at her, but I feel so pissed off.

She sat down on the ground in her usual spot as she pet Bagels.

I sat next to her. I just felt so pissed on the inside by her discomfort around me.

“Are you…angry with me?” she asked quietly.

“What makes you think that?” I said annoyed.

“It’s obvious…” She wouldn't meet my eyes. Her eyes glanced back and forth, but never at me. That pushed me over the top.

I pinned her against the wall, forcing her to look at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa there Youngmin! Someone's getting jealous~ Wonder what will happen next!

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^