Is He Cheating?

Can't You Care A Little?

Sohyun POV

Tch. That jerk. Who does he think he is, telling me to stay away from my friends!  I know he’s getting more famous these days, but I don’t want to lose my friends. I just got to experience friends… I don’t want to be stuck in that house alone anymore. Sorry, Youngmin.

I walked home, feeling like I should apologize to Youngmin. He just didn’t want any trouble with the paparazzi and company… I should say sorry… I’ll wait until tomorrow, he might still be mad.

.

I called him. “Hello?” he picked up.

“Youngmin-shi…I’m sorry.”

“For what?” Was he serious?

“For what happened yesterday. I didn’t take your circumstances into consideration. I won’t stop seeing Hyunseong-ah, but I’ll make sure I’m not seen with him. I didn’t mean to upset you.” He didn’t say anything for a while.

“I also apologize about what I said," He started speaking, "I just didn’t want you to see him, but I know friends are a new thing to you. I should have been more considerate.” I can’t believe he actually said that.

“Then I’ll see you another time, bye.” I said.

“Ah, wait.”

“Yes?”

“After yesterday, the people outside started going away. Maybe they realized I wouldn’t come outside with them there. …Could you come over today?”

“Should I come in disguise through the back?”

“Yeah, just in case. I have something to ask you when you come.”

“Just say it now.”

“No. Come today.” He hung up. I wonder what he wants to talk about.

 

Hyunseong came down stairs; he didn’t have his crutches today.

“What are you doing without the crutches?”

“I’m a fast healer, my bones are almost better.” He smiled.

“You should still rest your foot.” Hea Jung came down too.

“So I heard you’re going to Youngmin-shi’s house today~” she sang.

“Yeah, he said there’s something to discuss.”

“Maybe he loves you~” she cooed.

“Don’t talk nonsense.”

 

Youngmin POV

“Youngmin, did you ask her to come?” Jin-Sang kept bothering me.

“Yeah, but why do you want to see her?”

“I wanted to ask her some things. You don’t need to know~” Whatever.

I didn’t think she would call to apologize…I’m the one who got mad. I just…don’t like that guy.

“Oh, and you should feed that friend of yours.” He pointed to the ground.

“I just did and it’s not my friend; it hates me.” I said looking at it.

 

Sohyun POV

I went over to Youngmin’s house. There were less people today, but they were still there. I went through the back.

“Sohyun-shi, come in!” Jin-Sang opened the door. “Now about what I wanted to talk about.”

“Eh, didn’t Youngmin-shi want to say something?”

“Ah… No, I just didn’t think you would come if I asked.” This guyMust be something strange.

“I wanted to know if you would stay here, at our house.” He asked with a smile.

“What?!” Is he insane?!

“You and Youngmin should be living together with Kyung; you are a family.”

“But right now all of these people are watching him for every little thing.”

“I don’t mean for you to move in immediately, but for the future, please keep it in consideration.”

“Okay, I understand.”

“Well, since you’re here, you should go see Youngmin.” He smiled.

 

I walked to his office room, but the door was locked. I knocked on the door. “Youngmin-shi, can I come in?” It was locked, how weird.

“Ahh! Yeah, just a second!” I heard a lot of rustling in the room. What is he doing?

He opened the door.

“Do you need something?” He asked.

“What were you doing?” I peeked inside. He blocked my view.

“Nothing, just working.” He was obviously lying.

“Mmm…Okay, I’ll be going then.” I turned to leave, but I heard a crash in the room. I looked back.

“Ok bye!” He quickly shut the door, locking it again. I know it’s none of my business, but I stayed close to the door, trying to hear inside.

I heard more movement. “Why did you have the move around so much?” Youngmin asked inside. Was someone in there with him? I wonder who…

He opened the door, our faces meeting.

“Ahh! You’re still here?!” He seemed really panicked. He tried to shut the door again, but I pushed it, keeping him from closing it.

“Is someone in there with you?” I asked.

“No. No one’s inside.” He responded speedily. He’s so jumpy. He came out and pushed me out the back entrance door. “I’ll see you another day, bye!” He shut to door quickly.

What was that? He’s not good at lying is he…? I accepted it for the day and went back home

 

Youngmin POV

I peeked out the door again. She was gone. Good! I went back to my office. It was running around on the floor, making me sigh. This could have brought trouble… I picked it up.

“Can’t you sit still? I know you don’t like me, but still.” It meowed and tried looking innocent. Are all kittens like this?

 

Sohyun POV

“So, what did he want to talk about?” Hea Jung asked when I got home. I told her what Jin-Sang said.

“Well, it’s not for now at least.” She said.

“Yeah, but Youngmin-shi seems to be hiding something from me. Or someone.” I mentioned.

“What? He's cheating on you?! I’ll kill him!” She stood up, mad.

“No, no. I don’t know, but there was someone in his room. Whoever it was they were hiding when I came.”

“Tch. He could have told you.” She sat back down.

“Everyone has their secrets…but if it happens next time, I’ll find out.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Aww Youngmin secretly got her a kitten! (Just like in her questionnaire) She thinks he's cheating. What could happen next??

If you have anything so say, feel free to do so~ ^^