Is It y?

Can't You Care A Little?

 

We just sat there, both of us blushing, not able to look at each other after what just happened.

“I-I’m going to go to bed.” I started to stand up. He quickly grabbed my wrist, pulling me back down.

“You didn’t like it?” He said with a confused looked.

“What?”

“The kiss.” My cheeks burned just from the word coming out of Youngmin’s mouth.

“N-No…I…liked it.” I said trying to look away from his eyes, but mainly his lips.

“…G-Good then…” This was so awkward… We both got up and went to bed. It was so weird sleeping next to him today. I couldn’t sleep for a while.

The next morning, Youngmin was already gone when I woke up. Oh yeah, it’s Monday, he has work. I sat around as I used to before.

When the evening came, I still lied on the floor with Bagels and Kyung. The door opened. Youngmin came in, our eyes met. I almost wanted to run away, thinking about last night.

 

“You’re still awake?” He spoke as he went into his room, changing his clothes.

“Yeah.” I said as he came back out, sitting next to me. I felt like I should scoot away a little. He pet Bagels.

“So…” Before I could say anything else, he leaned over, kissing me on the cheek.

I stared at him wide-eyed. What’s gotten into him lately?!

He looked back at Bagels.

“I…I want to be a better husband to you…” He said, barely blushing a little. “This is what husbands do, right?” He looked at me.

“I-I don’t know…” I was just a little shocked.

“Well did you like it…? What I just did?” he asked.

“I-I guess so…” It must not of sounded very convincing.

“So, you didn’t…”

“No, I didn’t say that!” He looked at me, perking up.

“Really?” He said more excited.

“Y-Yeah.” He seemed happy. That’s when I saw it. His smile.

It was a sweet little smile.

 

“Is something wrong?” He asked. I must have been staring for a while.

“Ah…No.” I just saw him smile! Was he smiling because I liked the kiss? He looked at me shyly.

When did Youngmin get so cute?! I just wanted to hug him suddenly.

“So… Should I do it again sometime?” He asked. The kiss?

“AhYeah sure.” As I said this, he grabbed my face in his hands, lightly kissing my lips.

I blushed so hard. “I-I didn’t mean right now!” I barely had enough time to recover from his kiss on the cheek!

“I just wanted to do it.” He made a small smile again, shyly lowering his head.

He stood up going to bed. I felt like I couldn’t move.

Youngmin’s changing.

 

Youngmin POV

She still didn’t come to bed. What’s she doing? I went out of my room, only to see her peacefully sleeping on the ground with Bagels.

I bent down, tracing her face with my eyes. Her lips were so soft before. I wanted to keep touching them. Jin-Sang came in.

He ran over, feeling my forehead frantically.

“What are you doing?!” I pushed his hand away.

“Youngmin?! Are you sick?!” He said in panic.

“What? No!” He looked so confused.

“But, but you’re smiling!” Smiling? Was I? Then he became happy, playfully pushing me.

“Sohyun-shi has really changed you.” He smiled. Was I really smiling…?

 

Sohyun POV

I woke up, Youngmin gone as usual. I kept remembering his smile, like it was replaying over and over again in my head. I hope I get to see it again.

He came home later, sitting next to me as usual. I was a little hesitant to sit so close to him after the past few days.

“So, what did you do today?” he asked.

“Not much.” I tried not to look at him, in fear he would see my nervous face.

“We should go somewhere this weekend.” He suggested.

“…Maybe…” I was so nervous just sitting next to him now.

He turned my face towards him with his fingers.

 

“Why don’t you look at me? Am I that unattractive?” he said.

“What?! No…That’s not it…” I said blushing, knocking his hand away. Gah! Youngmin is so… He laughed a little. I sat in shock. Youngmin is laughing?! First he smiles now he laughs?!

He noticed my bewildered face.

“Did I do something weird?” he asked.

“N-No… Nothing wrong…”

“Is it because I laughed?” How did he know? I looked at him. He slightly smiled.

“I don’t know when it started. Jin-Sang told me yesterday. I was amazed that I could even smile still.” He said. That he could still smile?

“Did something happen to you? When you were younger, that made you stop smiling?” I unconsciously asked.

“I don’t know… I can’t remember much of my childhood memories.” He said sadly. We both sat quietly. “My smile…” He started. “Is it nice?”

“It’s cute.” I smiled. He looked so shy suddenly. He’s so cute! When I first met him, I thought he was a soulless jerk, icy to touch, but now he’s warm like the sun.

“Just cute…” He pouted. I pinched his cheek.

“Yes cute~” He took my hand in his.

“Do you think Hyunseong has a y smile?”

“W-What are you asking?!” I got up. What kind of question was that?! He stood up.

“Answer the question.” He said seriously.

“I don’t know…He has a nice smile…” His expression turned sour.

“Nice?” he asked. Did I say something weird?

“Yeah, nice.”

“Whatever.” He walked away.

 

Youngmin POV

I can’t believe she said his smile was nice! Doesn’t she know when a guy who likes you asks something like that you’re supposed to say, ‘Eh it’s okay.’ I blushed at my thoughts.

Re-thinking the phrase ‘guy who likes you.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAH! Youngmin! Not only does he kiss her, but he smiles, laughs, and admits to himself that he likes her! kya! ><

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~