Kyuhyun's Childish But Sweet. :">

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV
"abuji" Kyuhyun bowed. 

"yeobu come here!" auntie called. "our future daughter-in-law is here!" she beamed. I can feel auntie's enthusiasm but I felt very tense for the fact that Kyuhyun's dad is already there. What if he doesn't like me? 

"babe don't worry, it's going to be okay." Kyuhyun whispered to my left ear while squeezing my hand. 

"a-annyeonghaseyo, joneun _______ imnida." I bowed, I heard him cleared his throat. 

"you may sit." he gestured me before sitting between Auntie and eonnie. And as he said, I sat across them, still sitting beside Kyuhyun. 

"it's ______ isn't it?" he asked once again. 

"y-yes sir." I answered him and bowed again. 

"are you nervous?" he asked, I look up to him and slightly nodded. 

"yes sir." 

"abuji..." I heard Kyuhyun called him. 

"is she the one you're telling your mom about?" he asked him, I turned my gaze to Kyuhyun and I saw him nodded. 

"abuji, you see... She's a really great--" he cut Kyuhyun off. 

"how long have you dating my son?" he asked as I turned my gaze back to him. I started counting when Auntie spoke. 

"yeobu-ah, why are you asking such questions?! It's not like our Kyuhyunnie is a girl!" she smiled. "oh, and if I'm not mistaken, you're high school sweethearts, right?" she asked, I nodded. 

"Y-yes ma'am... Oh I mean, Mrs. Cho is right, sir." 

"hey, you can call me mom!" she smiled, I just slightly bowed before smiling back at her. 

"ahhh... So you love him?" he asked me, 

"yes sir."

"then what happened to your relationship?" he asked. 

"pardon, sir?" I asked him, I'm not really sure what is he asking. 

"I mean, why are you getting married only now?" he asked, emphasizing the word 'now'...

"umm.... I--" 

"appa, that's because Kyuhyun just proposed to her!" Ara eonnie said.

"jinjja?!" he looked shocked, I nodded. 

"ya Kyuhyun-ah, how could you possibly let this gorgeous lady wait?!" he chuckled, and then Kyuhyun bursted out laughing. I was so confused that I nudge Kyuhyun to ask him as to why is he laughing. Maybe because his dad said I was gorgeous?! Cho Kyuhyun I'm going to kill you later. 

"w-wait." Kyuhyun said, catching his breath. 

"ya, what's going on?" Ara eonnie asked, because both of them, Kyuhyun and Mr. Cho kept on laughing. 

"aigoo... _____-ah, welcome to the family." Mr. Cho said and stood up to hug me. So I just stood up and hugged him back, still confused. 

"sir, may I ask why are you laughing?" I asked politely. 

"ahh... It's all Kyuhyun's plan you see... He said to be strict on you." 

"appa! How could you tell her!" Kyuhyun said, standing up. 

"MWOH?! Ya Cho Kyuhyun you were playing with me?!" I glared at him, he hid behind Mr. Cho; Mr. Cho then held his shoulder and walked back to his seat. 

"you can do this, my son." he chuckled then went upstairs. 

"oh, Ara-yah, come on help me to prepare the dinner." Auntie and Ara eonnie exited the living room. 



I crosses my arms on my chest as I waited for him to explain. 

"what?!" I raised my brow. 

"yeobu you see..." 

"what?! Ayssi. Cho Kyuhyun don't you know how nervous I was?!! I almost died back there!" I said with my arms still crossed. 

"aww... That just proves that you really love me, huh?" he teased. 

"and how did the 'I love you, you love me' got into the conversation?!" I glared at him, he just wrapped his arms around my waist and kiss my hair. 

"I love you too~" he chuckled before kissing my cheek. I just stayed still, still annoyed with the fact he told his dad to be strict to me. :| 

"yeobu~" he called out cutely, but I didn't mind him as he rest his head on my shoulder. 

"mianhe~" he apologized as he release my arms that are crossed and interlocked his hands with mine. He started trailing kisses in my fingers until he arrived into my neck. 

"Kyu--" Ara eonnie paused and turned around. "sorry to disturb you... But the dinner is ready." she said before leaving the both of us. 



I was about to stand up when he held me in his arms tighter. I turned my head to glare at him. 

"your noona called us already." I told him,

"but you forgive me, right?" he pouted at me. 

"arrasseo arrasseo!" I replied with an annoyed voice.

"yeobu~" he called me again, kissing my cheek before resting his head on my shoulder. 

"arrasseo, you're forgiven." I replied in a calmer voice. I saw his face lit up and kiss my cheek once again. 

"love you!!" he grinned before helping me stand up and made our way to their dining area. 



When we arrived at the dining table, all of them were waiting for us so I bowed and apologized for taking us so long.

"cuisamnida." I bowed while Kyuhyun just made his way to the table and sat down. This rude guy. -.- 

"_____-ah, gwenchana!" Ara eonnie smiled at me, "I've already explained to appa and eomma what you were doing" and when she said that, I instantly blushed. I hate Kyuhyun for doing that!!! 

"oh, _____ sit down!" auntie said as I made my way to the chair next to Kyuhyun. 

Uncle Cho was sitting at the edge of the rectangular table while Auntie and Ara eonnie was sitting across Kyuhyun and me. 

"ya, you should have pulled the chair for your fiancé you know." Ara eonnie commented. 

"gwenchanayo," I waved my hand for reassurance. "I'm used to his..." I said as I turn my gaze to him. "attitude." 

"ya, what do you mean by that?!" Kyuhyun asked as if he was hurt. 

"aigoo, _____-ah, that's why we're asking you if you're 100% sure about marrying our son." Uncle said, Kyuhyun just pouted. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter