Only Donghae Can Call Me That

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV 
"Seonu?" I called out softly as I felt myself grinning when he turned around to face me. 

"Eomma!" He ran, with that big smile plastered on his lips. I just kneeled down to be eye-leveled with him, opening my arms to welcome my baby boy. "Eommaaaaa~" he called out again, wrapping his tiny arms around me. 

"I missed you Seonu-ee" I said, wrapping my arms tightly around his tiny waist as I wiggle our bodies together. 

"Eomma~" he called out once again that made me giggle and pull back. 

"Oh?! Why are you crying?!" I panicked a little, wiping his tears. 

"Seonu missed eomma a lot." He rubbed his eyes that made me smile. 

"Eomma missed Seonu a lot too." I gave him a warm smile before leaning in to give him a small kiss on the lips. "Where is your sister? Are you here with whom?" 

"I'm with Eomma and Appa. Sungjin is roaming around... I'm not really certain where sh--" 

"Seonu!" I high-pitched familiar voice called. I turned back a little just to see Sungjin froze in her position. 

"Sungjin darling!" I called her, standing up and walking up to her. 

"E-eomma?! Is that really you?" She poked my cheek, making sure. 

"Yes honey." I smiled before enveloping her into a warm hug. "Eomma missed Sungjin a lot." I smiled when I felt her arms wrapped around me tightly. I pulled back and was about to give her a kiss when I saw her wiping something on her cheeks. Aigoo these kids. :^)

"Uljimma, eng? People might think I'm bullying the both of you." I smiled as I eyed on Seonu who's standing beside Sungjin, still staring at me. 

"Ne eomma" she tried to put on her sweet smile, though she still have tear stains on her cheeks. 

"Eomma wants bbo bbo" I pointed at my lips as I gave her a warm smile. She quickly smiled back, pecking me on the lips. "Now where are you parents? They must--" I was cut off when I noticed Seonu ran somewhere else. "He-- Oppa?! Minji!" I smiled, standing up as I held unto  Sungjin's hand and made our way to where her parents' are. 

"_____-ee!" Sungmin oppa smiled at me. 

"Oppa, Minji, long time no see!" I giggled when Sungmin oppa quickly pulled me in for a quick hug. 

"AHUM" Minji cleared out loud that made my eyes widened as Sungmin oppa and I pulled back. 

"Mian" I bowed a little but then I heard a giggle as she opened her arms to give me a warm hug. 

"The kids missed you and Donghae oppa a lot." She said that made me smile and hug her back. 

"I missed them a lot too." I pulled back when I saw Seonu and Sungjin talking to their dad. 

"You're alone? Where is Kyuhyun oppa?" She asked. 

"He's on his way here" I smiled at them when I saw Sungmin oppa furrowing his eyebrows at the kids. 

"What's wrong?" Minji asked, walking towards them. 

"Mommy, abuji doesn't want to let us stay with eomma tonight." Sungjin pouted and tugged into Minji's dress. 

"Mwoh?!" She asked, eyes widened. 

"Pleaseeeeee mommy?!" The twins begged. 

"You should ask your eomma first." Sungmin oppa told them as they turned to look at me. 

"Eomma please?! Can we sleep over?! We super missed you!!" Seonu said, tugging in into my pants. 

"It's alright" I smiled at them. "If only your parents will allow you." I stuck my tongue out playfully at them. 

"But you don't have clothes." Minji said. 

"Umm... How about I'm going to fetch them at school tomorrow, then they'll sleep over at my house?" 

"Well, will that be okay with you? These kids are sorta getting nosy you know." Sungmin oppa laughed. 

"We are not!" The kids protested at the same time. 

"It's okay." I giggled. "I'll just return them to you by the day after tomorrow, will that be okay?" 

"Gwenchana." Minji smiled. "But how about your work? I mean--"

"I'm on a 2-week break so don't worry." I smiled at them. 

"Are you perhaps--!" They both gasped, turning their gazes at my tummy. 

"No-no, I was still trying to get pregnant." I explained as they both nodded. 

"Wae? Are you two too busy to do it?" Sungmin asked with that goofy smile of his. 

"Jagi!!!" Minji's eyes quickly widened, nudging oppa's stomach hard. "Stop asking such questions!!" She said that made Sungmin oppa pout. I just giggled, seeing how cute this couple is. 

"Oh?! Wait." I said when I heard my phone ringing. 

"Kyuhyunnie?" Sungmin oppa asked, I just nodded before answering. 



-----start of conversation-----
"Yoboseyo?" 

"Yeobo where are you?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter