Last

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV
I stepped out of the bathroom, drying my hair with the my towel when Kyuhyun immediately stood up from bed, cupping my face worriedly. 

"Are you really okay?" He asked, his eyes roaming all over my face. 

"Yes honey, why?" I smiled at him, taking his hands into mine. But instead of answering, he just sighed before giving me a peck on the forehead. 

"You should sleep..." He said softly right after pulling back. 

"Yeobo," I called, placing his hands around my waist as my arms went up around his neck. "It's not everyday that I get to see you on stage, taking your diploma you know." 

"But you didn't get much sleep because of YeSeung last night." He almost pouted, therefore making me giggle. 

"I can always sleep whenever I want you know." I smiled at him. "Besides, it's your graduation! Stop worrying about my lack of sleep!" I grinned, before pressing my lips unto him. "And besides, it's not like we lacked a lot of sleep while we're trying to make YeSeunggie." I giggled as he finally let out a smile. "Don't forget to fix your hair, okay? You have to look really good while on stage!" I pecked his plump lips again before making my way to the mirror cabinet and sat down on the chair provided. 

"Can you fix it for me then?" He asks, I just nodded at his reflection before  smiling. 

"Come!" I stood up and pulled him to the chair before taking the wax and rubbing it on my hands. I then spread it on his hair, styling it upwards. 

"You really love my forehead, don't you?" He said through the reflection. I just shrugged, bitting my lower lip to prevent myself from smiling. "I know you do!" He chuckled. 

"Ayooo!!!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his right shoulder. "You're really confident about it huh." I told him, smiling at his reflection. "Congratulations Mr. Cho Kyuhyun!" I said, kissing his cheek. 

"Thank you Mrs. Cho, I wouldn't have made it through without you and YeSeung." He replied, making me smile.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." He replied before kissing my temples. "Now you should wear something, don't you think?" He said as I finally pulled back and made my way to the cabinet. 

"Wae? Tempted?" I smirked, messing my hair a little as drops of water fell from my hair down to my collarbone. 

"A little. And I just might miss my graduation if you continued being y like that." He smirked back, his left arm making it's way to my waist and pulling me closer to him. 

"Arasseo, I'll wear something now." I said, pecking his lips lightly. "Go." 

"Tch." He chuckled before kissing my lips once again. "I'll be at YeSeung's room." He said as I nodded. 


It's been 2 months since I gave birth to our princess, YeSeung. And ever since, I have decided to resign from my work so that I could be hands on with my daughter, and to spend more time with Kyuhyun. 




"Ash!" I grinned, making my way to her and pulling her for a short hug. 

"Where's Donghae and Young Jae?" 

"Oppa toured Young Jae around." she smiled. "Kyuhyun oppa's already preparing?" She asked into which I nodded. "Congratulations! How is it being a lawyer's wife?" She asked that made me chuckle. 

"He hasn't started his work you know."

"Right. Let's find seats?" 

"Okay~" 



~
"Cho Kyuhyun." The President called as Donghae, Ash and I stood up and clapped for my husband. 

Kyuhyun bowed and took his diploma, before making his way down the stage. I immediately went up to him, pulling him for a hug. 

"Congratulations!" 

"Thank you!" He pulled back, kissing my lips. 



~
"Eonnie, I can hire Kyuhyun oppa as my personal lawyer, right?" Ash asked the moment the graduation was over. 

"Of course! But it's not free, okay?" 

"Mwoya~" she pouted. "What's the purpose of hiring him if it's not for free?" 

"Then what's the purpose of studying law for almost a decade when he'll just do it for free?" I replied, making her chuckle. 

"Discount?"

"Yeah sure. Maybe 2%?"

"Eonnie!" She pouted that made me giggle. 

"Yeobo!" Kyuhyun called me, walking over with his friends. "Oh Ash, these are my friends." Kyuhyun introduced them one by one. 

"I'm taking back what I said about hiring Kyuhyun oppa as my personal lawyer." She whispered into my ear, eyeing one of Kyuhyun's friends that made me glare at her. 

"And who is this gorgeous lady?" Changmin immediately hit on Ash, making her giggle. 

"Hey you can't hit on--" 

"Cupcake!" Donghae quickly made his way towards Ash, wrapping his arm around her waist. 

"Oh here's the protective fiancé!" I laughed with Kyuhyun. 

"I thought she was single." I heard Changmin commented that made Donghae glare at him. 

"They are getting married in two months Shim Chwang, don't even think about it." Kyuhyun said that made Changmin laugh. 

"I'm just kidding! I love my Song Qian you know~" he said, and as if on cue, Victoria made her way beside Changmin. 

"What did I miss?" She smiled, bowing at all of us. 

"Nothing dear." Changmin immediately answered, kissing Victoria's temples. 



~
"Yeobo!" I slumped on the couch beside Kyuhyun who's playing with his phone. 

"You're done?" He asked, not looking at me and pertaining to washing the dishes.

"Mmm." I nodded, before wrapping my arms around his waist. "Do you think YeSeung is alright?"  

"Yeobo," he called, finally finishing his game, and placing his phone inside his pocket. "She will be alright, don't worry." He said before placing his arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek. 

"But you can't just take away the fact that I'll be worried about her, I'm her mom." 

"And I'm her dad, right?" He said, pulling back to look at me. "Eomma's gonna take  good care of her. And if ever something happened," he paused, tapping the phone in his pocket "she'll call right away." He told me as I felt my face softened. 



KYUHYUN'S POV 
"We sent YeSeung there so that you can rest, right?" I told her, tucking her hair behind her ear. "And we can have the 'us' time." I told her, but instead of answering, she just stared at me, her hands making her way to my cheeks and pinching it, making me pout. 

"Why?" She giggled. 

"I just missed the times when I was just your baby." I told her that made her chuckle even more. 

"Come here~" she said in a sweet voice before resting my head on her chest. I just closed my eyes, with my arms wrapped around her waist. "Is my yeobo jealous?" She asked, almost giggling, and I can't help myself but to nod. 

Well it's not that I'm jealous jealous you know... I'm just jealous because she's not giving me much attention like before. 

Okay I know. It's not reasonable because YeSeung is our daughter. -_-

"Aigoo come on let's sleep." She said, breaking off my thoughts. 

"Mwo?! Sleep?!" I asked, shooting up to look at her. 

"Wae? You want something else?"  She gave a teasing giggle. I just pouted while nodding. "Kaja." She stood up, holding up my hand. 

"We're sleeping?!" I whined, pulling her. 

"Not yet." She winked making me grin widely. 



~
ASHLEY'S POV
"Oppa, are you going straight home after work?" I asked while helping Donghae oppa to button his shirt. 

"I think so. Wae?" He asked before wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Nothing. I'm just curious you know." 

"You know that I would always go straight home from work." 

"Well you didn't last week!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter