Are You Ready?

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV 
"Dear beloved, we are gathered together here, in the sight of God, and in the presence of these witnesses, to join together this man and this woman, in holy matrimony.  It is therefore not to be entered into unadvisedly, but reverently, discreetly, and in the eyes of God. Into his holy estate these two persons come now to be joined. If any here can show just cause why they may not lawfully be joined together, let them now speak, or else hereafter forever hold their peace." Pastor Song started, addressing it to the audience. 

When there's no response, Pastor Song quickly continued with the ceremony. 

"I require and change you both, as you stand in the presence if God, before whom the secrets of all hearts are disclosed, that, having duly considered the holy covenant you are about to make, you do now declare before this company your pledge of faith, each to the other. Be well assured that if these solemn vows are kept inviolate, as God's Word demands, and if steadfastly you endeavor to do the will of your heavenly Father and earthly Mother, God will bless your marriage, will grant you fulfillment in it, and will establish your home in peace." 

"Cho Kyuhyun, wilt thou have this woman to be thy wedded wife, to live together in the holy bonds of matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her so long as ye both shall live?" Pastor Song asked Kyu as he quickly replied, 

"I will." 

"_____," Pastor Song then turned to me. "wilt thou have this man to be thy wedded husband, to live together in the holy bonds of matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him as long as ye both shall live?" 

"I will." I replied. 


After that, Pastor Song asked us to exchange rings as the sign of our love and marriage. 

"May Father God bless you, preserve you, and keep you; May the Lord graciously with his favor look upon you, and so fill you with all spiritual benediction and love that you may so live together in this life that in the realm to come you may together have life everlasting. Amen." 

"you may now kiss the bride, and may Peace be forever be with you." Pastor Song announced as Kyuhyun smiled adorably at me before slowly removing my veil. 

He cupped my face, leaning closer as our nose touched. I closed my eyes, smiling, while waiting for his lips to touch mine but it didn't. I opened my eyes just to see him sticking his tongue out to our guests that made them laugh by the way, before turning his gaze back to me, closing his eyes before finally giving me a long peck on the lips.

I heard everyone cheering as the kiss ended. Kyuhyun then wrapped his arm around my waist before giving me another kiss. 

"I love you." we both uttered at the same time in between the kiss. 

"I love you more." we said again at the same time that made us giggle. 


After the wedding ceremony, the photographer asked us to kiss once again for him to have a closer shot, and so we did as we have told. And then, group by group, the guests are coming in for a photo. 

Almost 15 minutes had passed, the group taking pictures were finished as we quickly made our way to Donghae's hotel for the reception. 

Kyuhyun never let go of my hand from the moment we left the church up until now, that we are sitting in front of everyone. 

"hungry?" he asked, I shook my head. 

"you?" I asked back. 

"a little." he pouted that made me giggle. 

"oh, then maybe we should call the waiter?" I asked him while trying to pull my hand from his, but still, he held it in. "mwoya?!" I chuckled a little. 

"don't let go." 

"it's not like I'm going to leave you when I call the waiter you know." I told him as he just stared at me. I just lean in to give him a peck on the lips, and then I felt his hand loosen a little that's why I finally pulled my hand back before smiling at him. 


After the waiter served the food, we finally started eating as Kyuhyun started fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter