Donghae's Gay!

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV
I am placing the bacon together with the egg and hotdogs on the plate when I felt arms wrapping around my waist. 



"hey~" I exclaimed, and getting my signal, Kyuhyun quickly removed his arms. 



I turn around to place the plate on the dining table when he quickly got it from my hand, placing it on the table for me. 



"mwoya~" I chuckled when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

"don't I get a 'good morning' or a kiss?" he asked that made me giggle and wrapped my arm around his neck. 

"what do you want?" I asked, leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips. "good morning handsome" 

"well I don't really mind getting both" he  let out an adorable smile before leaning in and giving me a soft sweet kiss. 



I pushed his chest a little, as to we may lead to something more if we continued what we're doing. 



"you'll be late... Come on let's eat!" I smiled, pulling him to the dining table. 



I sat on the chair beside him, placing my legs over his'. He furrowed his eyes, looking at my legs while I just pinched his cheeks. 

"ahh~" I said, feeding him rice and bacon. 

"you're not going to eat?" he asked as I feed myself. 

"let's just just eat together on a plate... So that we could feed each other and... No need to wash a lot of plates!" I grinned. 

"tch. You just don't want to wash plates!" he said as I feed him again. 

"just eat!" I giggled. 
 



"yeobu," I called after a while. 

"yeah?"

"I'll be going out with Donghae later okay?" 

"later? Wae?" 

"what do you mean 'wae'? It's been a long time since we went out!" 

"but you're already seeing each other everyday!" he reasoned out, then I remembered about the thing about Donghae told me. 

"how'd you know about that?" I asked, pretending to be clueless. 

"a-about w-what?" 

"that we're seeing each other everyday? I never told you about that." 

"ugghh..." 

"hmm?" 

"about that ummm..." 

"yeobu!" I said, wrapping my arm around his waist. "why did you ask him to bring food for me??" I finally asked him. 

"h-how did you know?! He told you?!" he asked, eyes widened. 

"well it was not until yesterday that he told me. I used his weakness" 

"huh? Weakness?!" 

"yup. Every guys' weakness." I chuckled. 

"what weakness?!" he asked in shock. 

"what do you think Mr. Genius?" I winked at him before feeding him once again. He let out a frown as I give him a peck on the cheek. 

"what time are you going home?" he asked after gulping what I've fed him. 

"I don't know... Wae? You're going home early?" 

"I think so... I want you to be home before 5, okay?" 

"mwoh?! But we'll meet up at 1!" 

"yeobu!!" he pouted. 

"but what if you didn't go home early?! How about just call me when you get home?" 

"arasseo. Bring something home for me okay?!" 

"okay~" 
 

 


"geunde, what do you think about Donghae and Ash?" I asked again after a while. 

"what do you mean? Donghae and Ash... Dating?" he asked, I nodded. 

"they really look good together! But then Donghae don't like her... He said she's too young for him." 

"jinjja? Wae, does Ash likes him?" he asked, I quickly nodded. 

"don't tell her I told you, okay? I told her I'll help her with him, but then Donghae is just too stubborn!" I crossed my arms. 

"ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter