Pathetic Reasons

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV 
I stood up at the middle of the night, not minding if it's just 3AM in the morning. I just can't take it anymore... Maybe I should just eat up my pride... I really need to see her. 

I stood up, quickly grabbing my towel and taking a quick shower. I immediately grab my car keys as I swiftly made my way to the car. 


After a few hours, I finally arrived in front of her house, taking a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. 

It was a minute or two when someone finally opened the door for me. 

"Oh?!" Eomoni smiled at me. 

"Eomoni annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed, nervous as to she might be mad at me. 

"_____ said you can't come because of school? Anyways come in! She's in her room." 

"Ah ye, kamsamnida eomoni." 

"Ye!" I bowed once again before making my way to her room. 

 



I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as I hold unto the doorknob. 

"Kyuhyun-ah you can do this" I told myself before finally turning the knob and opening the door. 

There, I saw her hugging a pillow while shooting a tissue on the trash bin. 


"Oh?! What are you doing here?" She asked, covering her face with a pillow and not even looking at me. I just sighed, making my way to her bed and sitting on it, giving her just enough space. 

"You have classes, right? Have you eaten your breakfast?" She continues to ask, but I didn't answer. Instead, I got the pillow that's hindering me to see her face and place it beside me. 

"Why did you cry?" I asked her, she just shook her head without even looking at me. 

"You'll be late. You should grab some breakfast here and go directly to school." She said, bowing. 

"Why won't you answer my questions?!" I asked, tone raising a little. I saw her finger flinched, her head moving to the other side as she wipes something on her cheek. 

"Look at me." I told her in a calmer voice, but she just shook his head. 

"_____-ah," I called her again, but she just shook her head stubbornly. 

"I... I can't face you..." She said, voice trembling. Guilt suddenly felt rushing through my body as I know that she's already crying. 

"Baby," I called her in the most soothing voice before grabbing her chin lightly to face me. She just took a quick glance at me before bowing her head again. She then sniffed, wiping the tears that are uncontrollably falling out from her eyes. 

"Don't you want me anymore?" She asked in a shaky voice that made me chuckle. "Mwoya?!" She glared at me but because of what she said, the smile never left my lips that made her frown. 

"Aigoo come here," I opened my arms so that I could hug her, but then she just shook her head. 

"I'm serious here. 'Cause you know, I felt like all of my energy were drained; like my soul has been taken away, so I don't really have the energy to joke with you." She said in a serious tone. 

"So you're giving up on me that easily?" I asked, she then looked up, finally meeting my eyes. 

"You really have someone?" She asked, voice choking as tears are threatening to fall out from her eyes. 

"Of course not." I smiled at her, wiping the tears that fell. "You're the only one." 

"I hate you." She bowed, crying once again as I pulled her in my chest. "Get away from me!" She pulled back, wiping her tears rather harshly before glaring at me. 

"Do you want to know why I acted like that?" I asked as I saw her eyes softened. 

"Yes..." She bowed. 

"What do you think?" I asked her as she shot her head to meet my eyes once again. 

"Well... I think it was because of the other night... When I went home really late and then I was even drunk." She said out softly. 

"You think so?" 

"Other than that, I just can't think of the other probable reason except for you have another girl you're clinging on to." She said out seriously that made me chuckle. 

"You think I'm dating another girl?" 

"Because you were really cold to me! A-and it's like that in TV dramas, right? The husbands becomes cold if they have another woman." 

"Babo. How can I just look for another woman?!" I asked, caressing her face. She just shrugged, placing her hand over mine. "These past few weeks..." I started lowly, calming myself. I just can't help but to get furious whenever I would remember that day. "How will I start this..." I bit my lower lip. 

"Wait... Is that the real reason?" She suddenly cut my drama. >.< I just furrowed my eyebrows, nodding. Does she really have to ruin the moment? -.- 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter