Pick Undress

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV
I am currently on my own apartment, as Kyuhyun wants to 'fetch me like the old times' before going to the dinner place. I don't really know what has gotten into him because he sent me here, wanting me to 'dress myself gorgeously' and later on he'll fetch me like we're still boyfriend-girlfriend. -_- 

I checked my reflection on the full size body mirror for the nth time, still not contented with what I'm seeing. 

Ash sent me a newly designed and made dress that's I think a little bit revealing with what I usually wear. 

It's a really cute black and white dress, that's a little too short, since it's only covering up the skin above my mid-thigh. Nevertheless I'm wearing a thin black stockings so that I won't feel much uncomfortable about it. 

What made it uncomfortable is the large rectangular cut in front, that's revealing some of my skin and cleavage. 


"Oppa won't make you sleep when he sees you with this tonight!" I remember Ash told me excitedly when I told her about the anniversary we're celebrating. 

Well of course I would want to tease my husband and all, but... Ugh... I think I'm a little too overdressed? I mean I should have wore a pants and shirt or maybe... 

My thoughts were cut off when I heard my phone ringing furiously. I quickly grab it, answering it on the way. 

-----start of conversation-----
"Yoboseyo?" 

"Yeobo I'm here. Open the door~" 

"Just open it by yourself, you know the passcode anyways." I rolled my eyes. 

"Ehhhh~" he whined. "We're pretending, remember?" 

"But you know that even though we're still dating, you still know my passcode, right?"

"Yeobo~!" He insisted. 

"But I'm not yet done dressing up!" I reasoned out, once again checking myself out, battling myself whether to change clothes or not. 

"Ayssi. What's taking you so long?" He asked. "Okay I'll just open up myself." He said, immediately dropping the call without even letting me answer. 
-----end of conversation----- 


The door immediately swung open before I could even double lock it. Ayssi. Now he'll laugh at me!! >.< 

"Ya, don't even think about laughing at what I'm wearing, okay?" I said out in a threatening voice. 



But contra to what I was expecting him react, he just stood there, his eyes were fixed on me. 

I just felt myself blushing with the intense gaze he's been giving me. 



"What?!" I asked when he finally wrapped his arms around my waist, my head colliding with his chest. 

"You're so gorgeous."


And that was all it takes for my heart to beat a thousand more times faster. 

"M-m-mwoya..." 

"Who says I'm gonna laugh at you?" He told me, pulling back to capture my face. 

"N-n-no one." I shook my head almost furiously, making him chuckle. 

"Aigoo~" he cooed, hugging me tighter. "But you told me you're not yet done dressing up?" 

"That's because I've decided to change clothes." I uttered, inhaling his chest. :"> 

"Wae? But you look extra extra prettier with these!!" He pulled back to look at what I'm wearing. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, making sure. 

"Yes yeobo~" He replied almost cutely and so I just smiled, kissing his lips. 

"If you say so. Shall we go then?" 

 


~
We arrived at 하루 Hotel, which is Donghae's by the way, as we made our way to the VIP section on the 15th floor. 

"Of all the places, why here?" I giggled, asking him. 

"Well... Not because I'm a cheap stake or something, but because Donghae asked me a favor, I asked a free dinner from his hotel." He said out cheekily. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter