She's Just.. Perfect

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV 
He threw me on the bed, furrowing his eyebrows before started tickling me on the sides. 

"Oh gosh!" 

"Kyu~!!!" I managed to say between my laughs, as he continues to tickle me. -.- 

I hold unto the pillow, using it as a weapon when he jumped on the bed, pulling me into his body as he threw the pillow on the floor. He continued to tickle me, his fingers all over my body. 

"Damn it Kyuhyun!!" I laughed, pulling my body back, but then he held me tighter. 

"I told you you'll get it." I felt him smirking. 


After forever, we finally settled down, both panting and sweaty. 

"I hate you." I panted, punching his chest that made him chuckle. 

"I know you will never mean that." He said out confidently that made me pout and sat up. 

"I'm gonna reheat the dinner." I said, walking up to the door. "And you," I turned back, pointing at his calmed member. "Cover that up, okay?" 

"Mwoya? Don't you like seeing me ?" He smirked. 

"Excuse me?!" My eyes widened, preventing myself from blushing. 

"Oh yes you are~" he teased, sitting up straight and was about to walk to my direction when I left the room, closing the door behind me. 

"That maniac!" I uttered to myself, while fanning my red face with my hand. 



I made my way to the kitchen, reheating the food that I've cooked a while back. I saw Kyuhyun sat on one of the chairs, now wearing a raglan shirt and gray jogging pants. 

"Kyuhyun-ah," I called him, leaning over my body to the table. 

"Hmm?" 

"I was planning to visit your parents tomorrow." 

"Tomorrow?" He asked, pulling me on his lap. I opened my legs, sitting myself on his lap as I face him. 

"Eng. 'cause you know... We haven't contacted them that much right after the wedding. So what do you think?" I asked, bitting my lower lip. 

"But don't you think they'll just bug us about having a grandchildren?" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I bowed my head, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Do you think we should seek a doctor's help?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder. "'Cause you know... We've done it a couple of times now, but still, I'm not getting pregnant." I sighed, burying my head on the crooked of his neck. "Do you think I have a problem?" He slightly pushed me so that I can face him. 

"Don't be negative, okay?" He gave me a reassuring smile, caressing my face. "Let's just visit the doctor tomorrow if that'll calm you down." He then pecked my forehead. 

"But what if I really can't get pregnant?" 

"Yeobo~" he said, cupping my face and resting my forehead to his'. "It's not like your family has a heredity of having a problem about bearing a child, right?" I nodded. "So don't worry about it."  He smiled, pulling my face until our lips touched. 



KYUHYUN'S POV
I pulled back a little, catching some air up before leaning in once again, this time giving her a wet kiss. 

Her hands slid down from my neck to my chest, as our lips continues to make love with each other. She bit my lower lip, making me open my mouth as she explores my mouth with her tongue. 

I didn't fought for dominance anymore, instead, I just pulled her face closer to me. 

We both pulled back the moment we smelled something burning. 

"!" She cursed, running over to the stove that made me chuckle. 



-----the next day----- 
After visiting the doctor earlier, we've decided to go to the sauna and have a talk about what the doctor advised us.

Dr. Seung said, both of us are healthy and are both able to bear a child. It's just that she is stressed that's why she can't get pregnant. 

"So... What do you want to do now?" I asked as we sat on the wooden floor. 

"I'll ask for a week leave." She sighed, lying down. 

"Baby, if it's hard for you to leave work, maybe we can--" 

"No it's okay." She smiled. "I told you I want to have a child, right?" 

"If you say so~" I grinned, lying beside her. 



MY POV 
We were just lying on the floor, our hands playing with each other when he suddenly started chuckling. 

"Mwoya?!" I glared at him. 

"I was just imagining our future children." 

"Mwoh?!" 

"So how many children do you want?" He suddenly asked. 

"H-huh?"

"I want to have 3 girls and 2 boys." He grinned. "Oh wait, maybe just 2 girls and 3 boys!" 

"MWOH?!" 

"Oh right! We should be fair. We'll have 3 girls and 3 boys." 

"Hey! Isn't that too much?! I was just thinking about having a boy and a girl!" 

"Mwoh?! How can they play with each other?!" He reasoned out. 

"They can play with each other!" 

"But yeobo~!" He whined. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter