Away From You

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A Few Weeks After~ 

MY POV
I just got out Min Ho ssi's car, bowing to him once again before finally making my way to the gate and door. I typed in the passcode, walking sleepily when I bumped on something... Or I mean someone. 

I just wrapped my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest. 



"I'm so tiredddd~" I mumbled on his chest. 

"why didn't you go home last night?" he asked. 

"we were finishing a project and the deadline was 8 in the morning a while ago." 

"then you could have at least sent me a message, right?" he continued to nag. I just unwrap my arms before making my way to the couch, that's few steps away. 

"I was so busy last night and my phone was dead. I just charged it a while ago." I answered in an annoyed voice while rubbing my temples. 

"then why did he sent you home?" 

"mwoh?!" 

"that Min Ho guy. I saw him dropped you home." he said, crossing his arms. 

"he offered a ride--" 

"did he do that to all of your colleague?!"  he cut me off that pissed me off. 

"look, I'm not in the mood to argue with you." I said while standing. 

"and now you don't even want to talk to me?!" he said with his hands on the air as if I really don't want to talk to him. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM??!" I yelled. 

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION??!"

"I HAVEN'T SLEPT THE WHOLE DAY YESTERDAY AND JUST GOT AN HOUR OF SLEEP THE OTHER DAY AND NOW YOU'RE THINKING OF SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE MIN HO SSI SENT ME HOME?!" I yelled, really annoyed. I'm just so ing tired and he's not really a help. And so I got my bag, making my way to the door. 

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" 

"AWAY FROM YOU!" I yelled before finally shutting the door with a bang. 


AYSSI. I called on a cab, telling him Ash's address as he started driving. Aigoo. I just don't understand why did he start a pointless argument when he knows that Min Ho ssi and I are nothing but a colleague. Okay maybe a boss and a worker, but still, we're not doing anything. I'm just super and tired and since we're almost on the same way, he offered to sent me home. 

I know, you might ask I could have just called Kyuhyun to fetch me up or something. But then I didn't because it's his exam week and I don't want to bother him anymore, especially I'm not a handicapped person, and so I can go home by myself you know. 


 

I now rang into Ash's doorbell as she opened it in quite a little while. >< 

"hey! What are you doing here?" she smiled brightly at me with just a bathrobe on. I'm guessing she just came out from shower? 

"hi! Can I come in?" I replied, eyeing inside her house. 

"oh sure." she smiled, opening the door a little more so that I could go in. "but I thought Min Ho oppa sent you home?" she asked as I remembered what just happened. -.- 

"oh yeah... But then Kyuhyun and I fought... That's why I'm here." I faked a smile. 

"ohhh~ but why?" 

"I don't know. He's just being nosy, asking me things like why did Min Ho ssi sent me home and why did I not went home last night. You know, I just don't get why he needs to ask as if I did something wrong, he really pissed me off!" I said out in an annoyed voice that made her chuckle. 

"aigoo. He must be jealous!" 

"jealous his . We're married, why the heck will he still be jealous?!" 

"it's because he loves you~~~" she said out dreamily. Aigoo this girl. 

"says the one who doesn't even have a boyfriend." 

"hey!!!!" she furrowed her eyebrows. Don't get me wrong, Ashley is really nice and pretty. She's just... Choosy since she doesn't want to have a future like her parents, that were divorced. 

"I was just kidding!" I smiled at her. Aigoo, whenever I'm with her, I could always forget my problem even just for a while. 

"tch. I know." she stuck her tongue out. "anyways I'm going to the bar later, wanna come?" 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter