I thought she's still single?!

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONGHAE'S POV 
I'm not that stupid not to know Ash likes me. Well it's obvious since ever since she got my number, she would often send me messages and ask me out. I would always reject her not only because I'm busy, but also because she's too young for me. I can never imagine us, being together in the future. That would be the craziest joke if ever. 

We went in the movie house as I've told her we should sit together, in which she gladly agreed. 

I should admit that she's really cute, but she's not really my type so... 



I pulled her over to the seats on the center, giving us better view. 

It was no long after when a guy sat on her left. I just look at him briefly before turning my gaze back to the screen. But then I just can't keep my eyes steady on the screen because I can see him checking out Ash. Ayssi. Why did she wear shorts?! -.- 

I took off my cardigan and gave it to her. She just look at it, before diverting her gaze back to me. 

"ige mwoya?" she asked as I just place it on her legs, covering it. "a-ani--" I cut her off by glaring at her. 

"you'll feel cold." I said. 

"but you... You're just wearing that" she said, eyeing on my black tank top. 

"gwenchana" I said as she got my arm and placed it around her. 

"d-don't think I'm taking advantage of you... At least you'll feel warm if we're like this" she said bowing her head a little. I just chuckled before resting her head on my chest. 

"the movie will start soon" I said, smiling. I just rest my head on hers' smelling her strawberry scent hair. 

 


After the movie, she quickly pulled her body back, sitting up straight. I can feel something missing when she pulled back... As if I just want her on my arms. 

Lee Donghae what are you talking about?! -.- ayssi. I must've felt cold that's why. 


"Donghae-sshi, let's go?" she asked after the awkward scene, I just nodded. She returned my cardigan, brushing off the imaginary dirts. 

"I told you I'm not clean freak" I chuckled before wearing it again. 

"gomawo..." she bowed a little before standing up.

I felt my hand turning into a fist when she 'accidentally' tripped on the guy's foot. I know that the guy really did that on purpose! This jerk! 

"are you okay, miss?" the guy asked, holding her hand. 

"ah ye. Cuisamnida, I wasn't looking" she bowed. 


"let's go" I cut them off, grabbing her hand and pulling her to my side of the exit. Well it's farther, but at least, there's no maniac over here. 

"Donghae-sshi..." she said, pulling her hand back; but then I held her tighter until we came out of the movie house. 



ASHLEY'S POV 
When we went out of the movie house, I felt his hand loosen and so I took the chance and quickly pulled my hand back. I was about to ask him if there's something wrong, 'cause if I'm not mistaken, we're just okay a while ago. But now... Ayssi. Anyways my phone started vibrating and so I took it out and answer. 

-----start of conversation------
"yoboseyo?" 

"hey let's meet up later" 

"okay, where?" 

"same place"

"arasseo. What time?" 

"now...?" 

"but you said later!" I said, almost giggling. 

"but I haven't seen you in a while!" 

"arasseo, arasseo. I'll just go home and change clothes, okay?" 

"you're outside?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter