Lee Dumb Donghae, the Slow Poke

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV
It was lunch time again as everyone left for their lunch except for Ash, who's been asking me to eat lunch with her. 

"are you sure oppa is coming? It's almost 2 in the afternoon you know." she said, fixing her chair so that she could sit nearer to me. 

"en. He must've called me if he's not coming, right?" 

"ahh..." she just smiled. "eonnie..." 

"hmmm?" I asked, she just let out a small smile before bowing a little. 

"I'm just envious of how Donghae oppa is kind and sweet to you" 

"mwoya..." I hit her arm lightly. "maybe he's just having a hard time expressing himself to you." I said, she arched a brow. 

"well he--" I was cut off when the door swung open. 


"sorry I'm late" Donghae made his way to our table while Ash stood up. 

"I guess I'll be going ahead now." she smiled at me. "Annyeonghaseyo Donghae-sshi" She bowed as Donghae just gave her a fainted smile. WTH Lee Donghae?! -.- 
 


"any problem?" I asked the moment Ash left, he just shook his head, sitting down. 

"what is she doing here anyways?!" he suddenly blurted out, almost in an irritated voice. 

"are you in a bad mood or something?! Why are you taking it out on her?" I asked, getting irritated because of his cocky attitude. 

"no I'm not" he said out, probably trying to calm himself down. 

"aigoo..." I cooed. "something happened in the hotel?" I asked, he shook his head. "hungry?" I asked, he just turn his gaze to me, shaking his head. 

"you must eat" he said, taking the food out from the plastic. 
 

 


"hey Ash told me you sent her back home the other day?" I asked, I saw him froze a little before nodding. "i-is there something wrong? Did she do something stupid?" I asked. 

"n-no" he spoke softly. 

"ahh... Good. She told me she really ha--" 

"I thought he's not dating someone?" he suddenly cut me off. 

"huh?" I asked back, not coping up with what he's saying. 

"well I sorta... Saw her..." he said, almost a whisper. 

"when?" I asked, tilting my head on the sides. 

"well it was outside a bar... She... Umm... Well the guy kissed her. But it's not that I care you know, I'm just... Curious that's all" he said that made me chuckle. He turned his head to look at me, almost glaring, "what?!" he asked. 

"nothing" I shook my head a little. "well she often goes to a bar every weekend. Have I mentioned to you she loves partying?!" I chuckled, he just shook his head a little, turning his gaze away from me. 

"umm... Maybe you saw..." I started, taking my phone out and searching for my Instagram. 

"what's that?" he asked, looking at the screen of my phone. 



I finally saw Ash's Instagram, opening it and showing him a photo of her and a guy. 

"is she wearing this dress when you saw her 'kissing' a guy?" I asked, quoting the word 'kiss'; he just nodded. "do you recognize the guy with her?" I asked him again, he just stared at the photo. 

"well..." he tilted his head a little on the sides. "not really, wae?" he asked. "but I thi-- OH! He's Ash's boyfriend!" he said that made me chuckle. 

"no he's not" I said. 

"what do you mean?! I saw them kissing!" he said, sounding like a jealous boyfriend. 

"and then you were telling me you don't like her" I said raising a brow, crossing my arms and preventing myself from laughing. 

"hey I don't!" 

"psh. Even a little?!" 

"nope. Not a cha--" he was cut off when my eyes grew bigger, seeing Ash on her way to the door.




"A-Ash!" 

"I... Well... I forgot my purse so..." she smiled. "don't worry, just continue" she waved her hand before leaving us. 



"do you think she heard us?" I asked, getting nervous. 

"and so if she heard us?" Donghae asked, I hit his arm. 

"YA!" 

"MWOH?!" 

"Ayssi" I shook my head before started eating. 



"That guy isn't Ash's boyfriend" I said after a moment of silence. 

"as if I care" he said, I just rolled my eyes. 

"I'm just clarifying it, okay?" I said, he didn't reply. "he's just courting her." 

"courting?!! Tch. I didn't know she's the type to be courted." 

"YA!" I hit his arm again.

"that hurts you know!" he rubbed his arm. 

"every girl wanted to courted... Well as for Ash... Umm... You can say that she's really choosy." I said, he snapped his head to look at me. 

"she..." I paused to think. "she already turned 8 guys down these past..." I let out my finger, counting. "7 months??" I said. 

"8 guys?!" he asked in shock, I nodded. 

"I told you she's really cute. Every guy wants to have her... Well except for the one she likes." I said. But when I realized what I've said, I quickly covered my mouth that made him chuckle. 

"I'm not that stupid you know. I know she likes me... Well it's pretty obvious" he said as I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"you know?!! Aigoo" I said, slapping my forehead. "ayssi. Now what?!" 

"what?!" he asked me back. 

"you better make a move you slow poke!" 

"hey I told you, she's not my type." 

"are you trying to fool me Lee dumb Donghae?! Are you forgetting I'm your best friend?!" I said that made him speechless. "she's obviously your type!!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter