If You Really Love Someone, Just Go For It!

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE'S POV
I went back to my car, resting my head on the steering wheel and sighing. 

I took my phone out, planning to call Hyuk Jae. But then I remembered him telling me about his date with his girl today. I was about to call _____, but foreseeing how she'll nag at me, I chose to drop the idea and just call his husband instead. Kyuhyun and I are still best friends, right? Though _____ is still closer to me, Kyuhyun is also a great friend. 

-----start of conversation-----
"yoboseyo?" he answered, yawning. I looked at the digital clock on my right and says '8:45'. 

"you're still sleeping?!" 

"well... Yeah. Donghae if you've got nothing to say, I'll just--" 

"no!" I cut him off. "do you have something to do today?" I asked, hoping he'll say 'no'. 

"I have class at 10... But I'm not really in the mood to go to class. Wae?" he asked, yawning once again. 

"can we meet?" 

"why?" 

"geunyang..." I bit my lip, battling myself whether to tell him about it already. 

"ahhh!" he chuckled. "yeoja?" 

"m-mwoh?!" how did he know??

"what do I get in return?" 

"mwoh?!" 

"for helping you!" 

"what do you want?" I sighed. 

"umm... I want you to give me a free dinner for two, all expenses paid" 

"Mwoh?! I-is that for you and _____?!"

"obviously" he said, I can feel him rolling his eyes. "what do you think?!" 

"ayssi. Okay! Just come here" 

"arasseo. Thanks! And at least it'll be a better excuse than to just skip school because I'm not in the mood. Anyways where will we meet?" 

"at the coffee shop 5 blocks away from your house." 

"Kona Beans?" 

"en" I answered, nodding. 

"okay."

"wait, don't tell _____ okay?!" 

"arasseo! I'll be there at 10." 

"10?! Wh--" he suddenly ended the call. -_- it's not like his house is too far away you know! >.< 
-----end of conversation-----
 

 


KYUHYUN'S POV
I ended the call, throwing my phone somewhere in the bed while staring at the gorgeous figure beside me. My eyes are getting heavy once again, still feeling sleepy maybe because we just started sleeping an hour ago. She scrunched her nose, fixing the blanket over her figure and burying her face on my chest. I just smiled, kissing her hair before sleeping once again. 



DONGHAE'S POV
It's already 10:15 and he's not yet here. -.- I was about to get really impatient but then thinking he's the only one who could help me... Or at least I think he's the only one that can listen about it, I just sighed in frustration, sipping my strawberry milk frap. 

It was another one minute when I saw him entered the shop, my hand raising so that he could see me. He smiled a little, approaching my table. 

"hyung, I'll just order first" he said, not even apologizing for being late. -_- 

"okay" I said, nodding when he held his palm out. "what?" 

"well you asked me out, so you should pay!" he said, I just rolled my eyes before taking my card out of my wallet and handing it to him. 


He went back with a tray on his hands, 2 plates of cinnamon roll and a chocolate frap. 

"thanks" I smiled, getting the cinnamon roll when he slapped my hand away. 

"That's mine!" 

"mwoh?! But I technically paid for it!" so much for thanking him. -.- 

"but then I still ordered it" he said, returning my card. "and if you want something to eat, just go and buy some" he said before started slicing the cinnamon roll. 

"haven't you eaten your breakfast?" I asked, he shook his head. "but it's ______'s off during the weekends, right?" 

"en" he nodded. "but she's still sleeping." 

"but it's already past 10!" 

"we were tired, okay?" he said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter