The Dude

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV
"Kyuhyun oppa?!" 

"Kyuhyun oppa?? Is that you??" someone called as we immediately pulled back from each other. 

"Ashley!" _____ quickly hugged her even before Ash started teasing us. 



I can see Ash whispering something in _____'s ears that made it a little red. _____ pulled back, hitting her arm a couple of times. I wonder what did she say? Though I can feel that she was just teasing us. 

"Kyuhyun oppa annyeong!" she waved as _____ made her way beside me again. 

"annyeong" I smiled back when she turned her gaze to _____, giving her a teasing grin. 

"YA!" my wife glared at her that made us chuckle. 

"you're alone?" I change the topic, she quickly turned to face her left and right, maybe looking for someone. 

"n-no. Oh! There you are!" she smiled at a guy. I admit, he does look good. ^^ 



Oh wait... 



Tsk. 


He's the dude!! 



"Taecyonnie!" _____ smiled at him, 

"noona!" he bowed when _____ started introducing me as her husband. "oh, annyeonghaseyo! Joneun Ok Taecyon imnida, the man Lei cannot live without" he chuckled at his own 'joke' before bowing. 

"could you stop saying that to everyone?!" Ash said, nudging him. 

"Lei?" I asked, still confused. 

"My friends from L.A calls me 'Lei'." Ash explained. 

"then why 'Ash'?" I raised a brow. 

"I've been wanting to use 'Ash', but then they teased me and used 'Lei' instead." she pouted that made us chuckle. 

"baby, stop using aegyo to a married man!" Taecyon? Yes, the dude said. 

"mwoya~" she whined cutely that made us smile. 

"gwenchana, I'm cool with her" _____ smiled. "oh! I'm guessing you're on a date?" she asked the two. 

"eonnie, aren't the two of you on a date also?" she returned the question. I saw _____ blushed once again. What's up with her acting like a teenager today? -.- though she looked really cute... But still! She's acting as if it's our first kiss and date or something. XD 

"i-i" 

"baby, stop teasing them." the dude cut my wife off. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter