BBs

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV 
"I love you." he whispered before placing his lips unto mine. 

He then pulled back after a while, still staring deeply into my eyes. 



"love you too yeobu." I finally replied. "geunde..." 

"geunde?!" he raised his voice a little. 

"could you please take a shower? You smelled like a dishwashing liquid." I giggled. 

"says the one who smelled like carbonara sauce!" he stuck his tongue out. 

"mwoh?!" I sat up straight to smell myself. 


Oh crap. I do smell like carbonara sauce. -____- 


"okay maybe we should take a shower before leaving?" I told him as he nodded. "yeobu can you please piggy back me to our room??" I asked him as cutely as possible. 

"mworago?" he asked, raising his brow. 

"please~" I acted cute while clinging my arms to his'. I heard him sigh before nodding. "YES!" I exclaimed, giggling. I quickly wrap my arm around his neck to pull him closer and giving him a quick smack on the cheek. "let's go~!!" I yelled out excitedly as he bend down while I climb onto his back. 

"why do you want to get piggy back?" he asked as he started walking. 

"It's been a long time since someone did this to me." 

"really? Am I the last one?" he asked. 

"nope. It was babe." I stuck my tongue out as I saw him frowned a little. "yeobu~" I called out while placing my head on his shoulder and tightening my arms around him. 

"what?" he asked. 

"I love you~" 

"I know." he smirked as I rolled my eyes. 


After Kyuhyun's struggling while taking the stairs, we finally arrived at our room as he placed me rather harshly on the bed and quickly lie next to me. 

I can hear him panting heavily as I just giggled in accomplishment of not taking the stairs. :> 

"thanks yeobu." I smiled while half of my upper limb was on top of him. He was still panting and so I just rest my head on his chest. 


"I'll just take a bath and you wait for me here, okay?" I told him after a short while, raising my head to look at him. I was about to stand up when he held me back, with his arms around my waist. 

"what?" I asked him, removing his arms so that I could look at him. 

"don't I get a reward?" he asked like a kid. I just giggled before pushing him on the bed and pressing my lips unto his'. I pulled after a few seconds and smiled at him. 

"I didn't meant about that." he smirked. "but thanks anyways." he said as I give him a confused expression. 

"then what do you mean?" I asked. 

"you know what I want..." he said, caressing my cheek. I just furrowed my eyebrows as I try to think what he wants. "come on yeobu! Just for today~" he sang. 

"what?" 

"shower!" he grinned, I just rolled my eyes. 

"Kyuhyun stop this. We'll just take a shower together on your birthday." I told him firmly as he pouted in return. >< 

"but that's still months away!" he whined. 

"then you better wait. Or maybe you don't want?" I . 

"of course I do!!!" he said as I almost blushed. Ayssi. Why is he like this? I've never knew his side of ersion. >_< 

"then you must wait." I stuck my tongue out. "I'll go ahead." I told him as I made my way to the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way. I was about to remove my clothes when I forgot to tell him something. And so I unlocked the door and popped my head out to take a peek at him. 

"yeobu!" I called him as I saw him already setting his laptop up. 

"hmm?" he turned his head to look at me. 

"don't play." I told him. 

"mwoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter