Battle?!

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KYUHYUN'S POV
"yeobu, I need to go back to work." she told me. 

"mwoh? But you promised you'll sleep in with me tonight?" I pouted, she just hugged me from the sides. 

"baby don't worry, I don't think it would take long anyway. Besides, you have a major exam two days after tomorrow, right? Might as well start reviewing." she told me, I just sighed. 

"okay, but you will sleep over, right?" I asked her, pulling back from her hug. I saw her bit her lip while thinking. 

"yeobu!!!" I whined. 

"I'll try, okay?" 

"but you promised!" 

"ayssi. Okay if I didn't come home later..." she paused to think, "I'll visit you in your school when I'm free... Or scrap that, I'll take a leave to visit you in your school." she told me, I quickly grinned. 

"jinjja?! Okay!!" I said while hugging her. "maybe you could just stay at work and visit me at school next time." I told her, I felt her pulling back. 

"you don't want me to go home?!" she asked. 

"well~ of course I want to! It's just that... I want you to visit me in my school more than you, staying in my house." I told her honestly. Well I've been telling stories about her with my friends but then they never really got a chance to see her in person. 

"ya!" she hit my arm. 

"ow!" I rubbed my arm where she hit. "my friends wanted to meet you, you know! They might think I was just imagining things!!" I told her that made her giggle. 

"aigoo, arrasseo. How about visiting you in school will be a must? And then I'll try to go home tonight. We'll still be visiting Sungmin oppa tomorrow, right?" she told me, I nodded. 

"oh right." I sighed. 

"mwoya?" she smiled, pinching my nose a little. 

"I don't get why those kids don't like me." I told her, pertaining to Sungjin and Seonu. 

"of course they like you!" she said enthusiastically. "it's just that... They like Donghae more than they like you." she told me that made me glare at her. She just smiled before kissing my cheek and lying back down to her bed, with her face facing the bed. I also lied back down, while wrapping my arms around her. 


"what time are we going?" I asked her after a while. 

"in a while." she said in a sleepy voice. I just interlocked my left hand with hers, kissing it, before placing it on my stomach. 




~skip~




------the next day------ 
It was already almost 10 in the morning when we reached Sungmin and Minji's house. Their butler, Mr. Kang, opened the door for us as he informed us the the couple went to an important meeting. 

"Sungjin-ah, Seonhu-ya~ eomma's home!!" ______ yelled as we heard quick footsteps right from the stairs. 

"ya, they might fall." I whispered to ______. 

"oh!" she exclaimed. "ya don't run!!" she scolded them, making her way to the stairs while she was welcome by the twins with a big hug. 

"eomma!!! We missed you!!" Sungjin pouted. 

"how come you don't visit us anymore?" Seonu asked as ______ pulled back. 

"eomma is busy..." she apologetically told them. Just then I saw them eyeing on me. 

"what?!!" I asked them, they just turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter