Kyutie Kyu

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV 
"Eottokhe?!" I exclaimed, looking over to Kyuhyun. 

"I need to wear something. Open him right after wearing something too, alright?" He said before running to our room. I just rolled my eyes, going back to the sofa and grabbing my dress before putting it back on. 

I dusted off the imaginary dusts on my dress before making my way back to the door and opening it. 

"Hi~" I let out a big smile as Donghae immediately hug me. "Missed me?" I laughed, hugging him back. But instead of denying it, he just tightened his hug, making me a little worried. 

"Eng." He answered softly. 

"M-mwoya? Is there something wrong?" I asked him, but instead of answering, he just pulled back, giving me a small smile before making his way to the couch. 

I closed the door behind me, still wondering what could have happened. I then saw him froze near the couch, staring at something on the floor. 



"Why?" I asked, walking up behind him. 

"D-did I interrupt something?" He asked, still staring at the floor. And wanting to know what he's talking about, I quickly diverted my gaze towards to where he is looki--- 

"Oh . NO!" I yelled, walking over to Kyuhyun's clothes. And of course, Donghae saw his boxers. That brat! >.< "It's not what you think, we were just playing!" I said, almost defensively, therefore making him chuckle and shake his head. 

"Yeah right." He replied, making his way to the couch. 

"I'm not lying!" I said, hitting his toned arms. 

"Psh. It's not like you're still young to have you know. It's normal, and besides, you're already married!" He said in a-matter-of fact tone. 

"But I told you we were just playing!" I defended, preventing myself from blushing. >///< 

"Yeah... A play before doing it." He chuckled. 

"Shut up." I glared at him, making him chuckle once again. 



"Are you... Really alright?" I asked after a moment of silence. But instead of answering, he just held my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Ya, your silence is killing me!" I told him. 

"Donghae annyeong~" I heard Kyuhyunnie called, sitting beside me. 

"That's hyung for you." Donghae corrected. 

"Whatever. _____ never called you 'oppa'." Kyuhyun reasoned out. "Ya, are you cheating on me?" Kyuhyun asked, separating our hands. 

I just nodded, smiling before leaning in to peck his soft lips. I saw him pouted the moment Donghae pulled me back, probably wanting to puke because of the scene. 

"No kissing in front of me, alright?" 

"Why are you so bitter? It's not like you don't have a girlfriend~" Kyuhyun retorted, but then Donghae suddenly fell silent. 

I can feel that something's wrong with their relationship and so I started asking about it. 



"Is there... Something wrong with you and Ash?" I asked in the most concerned tone. He slowly turned his head to face me, an unexplainable emotion was written all over his face. 

"I'm not really sure." He replied with a small smile, turning his gaze to the television in front of us. I then felt Kyuhyun's head on my shoulder, his hand playing with mine. 

"Why?" I asked again, pressing on him. 

"I don't really know." He sighed. "She's really cold towards me nowadays." 

"Cold? What do you mean?" 

"Well I've been quite busy since last week that I can't really fetch her from work." He started. "And this week... Maybe 2 to 3 days ago, she's not answering my messages or calls. If ever she would reply, it'll take her at least 6 hours for a short reply." 

"Maybe she's busy?" I asked, but all he did was to glare at me. "Hey you know that our work isn't a joke!" 

"Are you saying owning a hotel is a joke?!" He retorted. 

"I never said anything." I told him. "Donghae, maybe Ash is just being cranky because of work. Or maybe she's having... PMS?"

"PMS?!" 

"Premenstrual Syndrome. You know, when girls have their menstrual cycle." 

"How about both? Donghae, you've never seen how annoying _____ was last week!" Kyuhyun joined our conversation. 

"YA!" I yelled, sitting up straight so that his head would fall off. Kyuhyun just grinned, pulling me back and clinging his arms on mine. 

"But seriously, just let her be. I think her moody self will go away soon." Kyuhyun said. 

"I hope so too." Donghae sighed. "Babe it's getting late now, we should go to sleep!" Donghae said, pulling to me to our room. 

"M-mwo?! YA!!!" Kyuhyun protested, running towards us. 



Donghae then pulled me on the bed, with me on top of him. 

"Let's sleep together, okay?" 

"DONGHAE!!!" Someone yelled, whom I believe my husband, pulling me back up. "JUST WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!!" Kyuhyun yelled, wrapping me in his arms possessively. 

"I just want to sleep with _____." Donghae said calmly, shrugging off his shoulder. 

"She's mine!" Kyuhyun said, making him chuckle. 

"She's also mine. How about we share her?" 

"Mwo?! Ya!" I protested, but Donghae cut me off once again. 

"Come on~ I'm getting sleepy. Babe sleep with me, okay?" 

"No way!" Kyuhyun answered for me. 

"You're so possessive Kyuhyun." 

"She's mine! And besides, you should sleep at the guest room!" 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter