Donghae missed me... Awww!

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV
I sighed while trying to cherish this moment. Well... To be honest, I barely see her nowadays... Oh wait. Not only nowadays, but these past few months. 

Since the day I proposed to her, we barely have time with each other because she is working while I'm studying. We only get to see each other during the meeting with the wedding organizer, or anything that concerns about our wedding preparation. It's hard... It's really hard I tell you; but what can I do? It's not like I can live without her, right?

Sometimes I regretted that I left her without a word. I mean, I'm really happy that she still loves me the way she loves me before. But then if I was in her place, I think I wouldn't wait for someone who left me just like that.

I just wished that I never left her go so that we could have spent more time with each other. I could have been there when she was entering college. I could have been there during her sleepless nights because of their plates. I could have been there when... I could have been there for her every single day... To hug her, to kiss her... And just for the sake of being there to show her how much I love her. 

Sighs. But what can I do now? It's not like I could still turn back time to do those things. 

But maybe what happened just proved something.... That love really can wait. That even after all those years, after all of those people we've encounter... We are still meant with each other. :"> 


It's already 9AM and so I woke _____ up. 

"_____-ah~" I said, hugging her while patting her back carefully. 

"you're going to be late." I said, still hugging her. Honestly, I don't want to wake her up because she'll leave me again, but then like what I've said, I cannot do anything because it's work. 

"mmmmm" she muffled in my chest, I just chuckled slightly. 

"wake up sleepy head!" I said, releasing the hug to stare at her face. She then slightly opened her eyes and pouted. 

"I want to sleep more~" she whined. 

"then just skip work?" I grinned at her, she fully opened her eyes and shook her head before sitting up straight. "you know I can't do that." I just pouted as I sat up straight also. 

"I know. Anyway let's go?" I asked her, she nodded. 


MY POV 
After Kyuhyun sent me to work, I went up to my office as I saw only 3 of us were here. I guess I'm still early? 

I sat on my table and started making the presentation for the client. 

"aigoo!!!" I stretched my arm out wide. "I wonder why the client suddenly rushes things?!" I heard Minhee, one of my colleague sighed. 

"yeah, he should have asked us he needs these next week." I just pouted while continuing my work. 

"geunde _____-ah, is that work a lot for you?" Minhee asked. 

"mwoh?! Of course not! Why do you think so?"

"because you know... You're preparing for your wedding! And it's like... Few weeks from now. Is everything settled?" I just smiled at her. 

"well... I think so. I just need to give out the invitations which I will claim later... And of course, my fiancé still needs to meet my family." I chuckled. 

"aigoo. How can you do all of these work and wedding preparations?! It must be tiri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter