Meeting Her Parents

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MY POV
We walked while our hands was interlocked with each other, and later on arrived at my parents' house.

I pulled my hand back as I felt his hand getting really cold. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him towards me. 

"don't worry baby, I didn't tell them to be strict on you like what you did." I told him to make the mood lighter. 

I felt him took a deep breath before wrapping his arm around me. 

"I can do this." he said before kissing my hair. 

"of course!" I giggled while pulling back to ring the doorbell.

After a while, the door finally opened... And it was my appa who opened it. 

"oh ______!" he smiled at me. "so I'm guessing this is your fiancé?" I just nodded. 

"annyeonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida." he bowed while I just giggled. 


KYUHYUN'S POV
After I greeted _____'s father opened the door wider so that we could go in, but then she left me alone, going in with his appa. >_> should I go in? But... Wouldn't that be rude? After all this would be our first meeting. 

"Kyu! What are you doing there?" I heard _____ called me, walking over to me and grabbing my hand; I just let myself get pulled. 

"appa, where's eomma?" she asked him. 

"ahh she went out to buy ingredients for the lunch." 

"oohh~" she replied shortly as we sat on the couch. 

"so... What are you doing for a living?" his appa started asking me. 

"y-ye?!" should I tell him I'm still studying? What if he wants a rich son-in-law?? Ottokhe? ~.~ 

"appa! Didn't I tell you that he'll be a lawyer soon?!" my yeobu answered for me. 

"ahh!! Right." he chuckled. "but how sure are you that he'll be a lawyer?" he raised his brow. 

"appa! Of course I trust him! And he's not only.... Umm...." she paused, I gave her a confused look, "he maybe ugly, but he's really smart!"

"mwoh?!!" I glared at her. 

"_____-ah, how could you just tell your fiancé he's ugly?" her appa asked while chuckling. 

"well at least that means I don't go for the looks" she stuck her tongue at me. You're so going to get it later. >.> 

"but I think Kyuhyun...? Kyuhyun, right?" he asked while I nodded. "he's really handsome. I would actually praise you for having such a good taste like me." he chuckled at his own words. 

"thank you, sir." I bowed while smiling. 

"appa! Don't lie! He may take it too seriously you know." she said as I nudge her to shut up. 



Just then, someone rang the doorbell as her appa stood up and opened the door. 

"oh good, you're here. You daughter and our future son-in-law is here!" her appa told someone. I'm guessing it's her eomma. 

Her appa helped her eomma to carry some plastic bags before heading to the kitchen. I quickly stood up and got the rest of the plastic bags from her eomma and placed it in the kitchen also. 

Then I went back to introduce myself. 

"annyeonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida." I bowed. 

"ohh... Hi." her eomma smiled and went to the kitchen directly.

Is it that bad? I kinda froze in my position but then I felt someone held my hand... I know that hand... I felt my nervousness lessen a little just by her touch. 

"eomma, appa, I'll just tour Kyu around. We'll be back before lunch!" ______ said before aiming the door. 

"_____-ah!" I heard her appa called. 

"ne?" 

"behave, okay?"

"appa!" she pouted, I just chuckled. "I'm at the right age already you know!"

"I know, yet you haven't given us grandchildren!!" 

"appa!!" she blushed. "ayssi. Kyu let's go." she said, grabbing my hand. "we won't be back!!" she yelled before closing the door. 

"that's right! Come back when you have a baby!" her appa yelled which we heard from the outside. I just keep on laughing while ______ was blushing hard. 

"you think that's funny?!"

"what? I just think your appa has a great sense of humor." I chuckled as she glared at me before walking ahead and leaving me alone. 

"ya!" I called her, catching up from behind as I held her arm to stop her from walking. 

"geure! Just laughed at his so-called 'jokes'!" she crossed her arms. 

"aigoo!!!" I kissed her forehead before hugging her. "arrasseo I won't laugh anymore. But you want us to have a baby, right?" I asked her, pulling back from the hug to look at her face. 

"mwoh?!" she asked, eyes widened. "we're not even married yet you think about those things already?!" she blushed while hitting my chest lightly, I just chuckled and hugged her again. 

"well of course! I have my human rights you know." I pulled back and grinned at her. "just answer my question."

"what?"

"you want us to have a baby, right?" I asked her again. 

"o-o-of co-course." she blushed again, turning her gaze away from me.

"how many do you like?" I asked her, somehow getting really excited. 

"ya!" she turned to glare at me, while I just smiled and gave her a slight peck on the lips. "kaja! You'll tour me around, right?"

"aniyo! I just want to get out of that house." she told me while we started walking again. 

"waeyo? I-is there something wrong?"

"nothing... Really. It's just that... I've told you that eomma and I aren't really close, right? So I'm not really comfortable around her."

"you haven't really told me why so..." I told her as we arrived at the park and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter