바보

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----Few Days Later-----
DONGHAE'S POV
I took my phone out, seeing a message from 'My Cupcake ❤'. 

'Oppa are you busy?' 

'I'm currently at a meeting... Wae? Missed me? ㅎㅎㅎ' 

'I need to tell you something.' 

'Okay, tell me later. I'll fetch you after this. :)'

'Ani, I'll tell you right now. 우리... 헤어지자." 



NO ONE'S POV
Donghae jolted up from seat, his knees suddenly feeling weak. 

"Sir?"

"C-continue." He managed to say before sitting back down. 




Donghae immediately called Ash the moment the meeting has ended, but then he just can't seem to contact her. 

"Pick it up please..." He muttered, running over to the parking lot and starting his car. 


'우리... 헤어지자.'


'Let's... break up.'


"Sir!" Young Do, his secretary run up to him. 

"I'm busy." Donghae replied while fixing his seatbelt. 

"But sir, Ms. Tan---" 

"Tell her an urgent thing came up and I really just can't accompany her. Just reschedule it next time, I need to go." He said swiftly before diving away. 



Donghae set his phone on speaker as he continued dialing Ash's number. 

"ASHLEY CHOI WHY WON'T YOU PICK UP?!" He yelled furiously, as he hit on the gas harder. 




He arrived at Ash's office, immediately looking around for her. 

"Donghae! Is there something wrong?" _____ greeted worriedly. 

"Ash, where is she? I need to see her." He said, panting while holding unto her shoulder. 

"She... She's not here. Why?" _____ asked, but Donghae immediately turned back without answering her question. "DONGHAE!!!" 

"_____-ah, I-I really need to go, I can't talk right now." He said while opening the door but _____ beat him to it. 

"Donghae listen to me." She said, cupping his face. 

"_____, I... I really can't talk right now okay?" He said, removing her hands on his face as tears starting to well up on his eyes. "I just can't... I need an explanation... _____ I love her so much, I really can't take this." 

"Just go directly to the airport, okay?" She said the moment Donghae stepped out of the office. 

"A-airport?" He asked almost choking with his own voice. "W-why?" He asked as _____ just turned her gaze away from him, bitting her lower lip and battling herself whether to spill everything or not. "_____!" 

"I promised her that I won't tell you about this--"

"_____ I'm begging you!" Donghae cried, holding unto her shoulders. 

"She's going back to LA tonight." She said softly, still not looking at him. "Because she's pregnant." She continued, making him widened his eyes. 

"W-what?!" 



~
ASHLEY'S POV
I smiled contently as I finished my second oreo cheesecake here at Starbucks Incheon Airport. Yes, I know I'm such a pig but then I've been craving for sweets lately that I feel like dying whenever I don't get to eat one. 

I stood up, wiping the bits of cake on my lips before walking around the airport to find a seat. 

I took my phone out as my heart can't help itself but to ache once again, seeing my beloved boy... Or I mean ex-boyfriend smiling brightly. 

I'll miss you so much cupcake.

I smiled faintly, before keeping my phone back into my pocket, which is still in airplane mode. 

I just sighed, staring and just playing with my bag while thinking of things. 

Did I made the right choice?



I finally decided to check in my luggages, not wanting to be late for my flight. 


"Ash!" Someone called, and I feel butterflies suddenly appearing in my stomach. 

I contemplated myself whether to turn back or not, because I know that I've already decided on this, and seeing him before I go... 

He might just change my mind. 

"Ash..." The voice called once again, and I know that he's already standing close behind me. Ashley Choi you've already decided on this, remember? 

"We have nothing to take about, we already broke u--" I was cut off when he suddenly pulled me into his chest, his arms were tightly wrapped around my shoulders. 

"N-no don't say that. Ash I know you still love me and I know we can work on this." He said, voice shaking a little.

"Oppa..." I called him out while trying to pull myself back from the hug but then he hugged me closer. 

"Ash please don't leave me... I can't..." He cried as I can feel my eyes getting teary. Baby please don't cry.

"Oppa," I called him once again, but this time rubbing his back to comfort him. 

"Ash please... I'm begging you." He said, burying his head on the crooked of my neck. "I will help you with the child... We can raise him up toge--"

"H-How did you know?!" I asked, eyes widened as he finally pulled back to look at me. "_____ eonnie?" 

"Eung..." He immediately nodded. "I pleaded her to do so." He said with those puppy eyes of his'. Who wouldn't fall for that eyes? "I don't care if you did it with different guys... Just please don't leave me." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Are you stupid?" 

"H-huh?" He asked, obviously oblivious with what had happened.

"Pabo, I didn't do it with other guy..." I said, gulping hard and turning my gaze away from him. Don't tell me I'm gonna confess?

"Y-y-you mean...!" He gasped, eyes widening in shock. 

"Pabo. You don't really remember?" I asked, and his confused look alone gave me the answer that he doesn't really remember. "It was when you visited me one night while you were drunk." 




#FLASHBACK#
I stood up from bed, drinking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter