AsHae

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyon's POV
I continued brushing Ley's hair as she started playing with my left hand. 

"Aigoo your hand is such a patootie!" She said, pinching it hard. 

"Ow!" I whined, furrowing my eyebrows and pulling my hand back. 

"Sorry~" she giggled, taking my hand and giving it a short peck. 


"Ley?" I called after a while. 

"Hmm?" She asked, still playing with my hand. 

"Your phone has been ringing for quite a while now. Don't you think you should answer him?" 

"Just let him be." She said almost coldly, still playing with my hand. 

"Are you trying to make him jealous?" I asked while she just sighed, sitting up straight to answer Donghae's call. 

 


"Yoboseyo?" 


"Aren't you busy?" She asked almost coldly. 


"You don't need to come. I'll hang up now." She said, really hanging up. 


"Oppa I want to eat popcorn inside the movie house. Let's go!" She said, standing up and throwing her phone on the couch. 

It was a few seconds after she left when her phone started ringing again. I just sighed, answering her phone call because I know how hard it is if Lei started acting cold towards you. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Yobo-- Who's this?!" 

"Donghae sshi, it's Taecyon. Lei went in her room to change." 

"Ahhh. What are you doing there with her?" 

"Well she called me because she said she missed me." I told her, bitting my lower lip when he didn't reply. "Donghae sshi, don't worry, I won't do anything to ruin your relationship." 

"I-I know." He said. "Anyways I'm on my way there." 

"We'll be going out because she said she wanted to eat popcorn..." 

"Now? Can't you wait for me?" 

"I don't think so... I think she's still... Somewhat irritated with you...?" I said as I heard him heaved a sigh. "How about I'll just text you which cinema we're going to?"

"Really?! Thanks! Take care of her then." 

"I will." I said before hanging up. 



~~~
"Oppa, our popcorn!" Lei whined, crossing her arms. 

"How about you go inside first while I buy one?" 

"How will you know where will I seat?" She asked, raising her brow. 

"Duh, the seat number?" I told her, sticking my tongue out and making a point. 

"Oh right. How about we just buy it together?" 

"Nah~ the movie is about to start, you should go." I gave her a slight push into which she nodded. 

"Barbecue flavor, alright?" 

"Yes sweetie." I said with a smile into which she quickly returned. "See ya!" 



~~~
ASHLEY'S POV
My lips quickly curved up into a smile, smelling and seeing the barbecue-flavored popcorn in front of me. 

But wanting to annoy Taecyon oppa, I forced myself to cross my eyebrows and pretend to be mad at him for taking so long. 

"What too--" I was stopped when he suddenly pressed his lips unto mine, pulling back ang giving me a longing look. 

"I missed you." 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I bought you popcorn 'cause I heard you were craving for one." 



DONGHAE'S POV 
"Where is Taecyon oppa?" she asked, making me somewhat offended. 

"He left." 

"Ahh." Was her only answer before turning her gaze back to the movie. 


"Don't you like seeing me?" I asked after a while. She suddenly paused eating her popcorn, tilting her head to my side a little, before turning it back to the big screen. 

Silence means yes.




We then ate at a Singaporean restaurant after the movie before sending her back home. 

"Thanks." She said before unbuckling her seatbelt and going out of the car. 






~~~~~~
I just sighed, rubbing my temples when I heard a single knock at the door. 

"Just place it there." I told my secretary, not bothering to turn my chair around to look at her. 

But instead of answering, I heard footsteps getting nearer and so I opened my eyes just to see the woman I've been longing to see. 

It's been three days Cupcake.

She immediately giggled, cupping my face and placing a long peck on my lips. 

"I missed you." We said in unison the moment she pulled back, therefore making the both of us giggle. 

She then sat on my lap, cupping my face rather harshly as she now kisses me aggressively. 

I just wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to myself. I can't help myself but to moan softly as her tongue started roaming inside my mouth. 

Her hands then started traveling at the back of my shirt, with her lips now traveling from my mouth down to my neck. 


"Sir? Can I come in?" Seonhwa, my office secretary called right after knocking. 

"We're talking about something important here." I managed to say even though Ash kept her lips on my neck. "Comeback after 30 minutes." I yelled. 

"But sir, Mr. Kim said this is important." She reasoned out. 

"15 minutes!" I yelled. 

"Y-yes sir." She said as Ash pulled back, giggling at me. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter