It can't be

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV 
"m-mwoh?! You're pregnant?!" I asked, she shook her head. 

"that's impossible." she said before washing . "we're using protection, right?" 

"right...." I said in a low tone. I don't really know if I should be disappointed because I'm not going to be a dad yet or I should be happy 'cause we can do it whenever we want to.



Wait. I just sounded like a ert right there, right? >_< 



"anyways, I'll just rake a rest... You just... Go out with your friends." she smiled faintly before giving me a slight hug. 

"ya..." I called out softly, holding her unto hand to stop her from walking. She then turned her head towards me, with that pale face of hers. "can you walk properly?" I asked, she nodded before releasing her hand from mine. 

She just made her way to her bed, fixing  the blanket when I just sat down on the space beside her. 



"what time are you leaving?" 

"huh?"

"I told you to hang out with your friends, right?" 

"do you really want me to go out?" I asked her, she just stared at me for a short while before turning her gaze away from me. 

"it's up to you." she almost pouted. Aigoo. :"> 

"come on, move a little" I told her so that I could lie down beside her. 

"waeee?!" she asked, I just grinned before pushing her a little. 

"bbali~" I said and then she finally obliged. I just turned my body to face hers, wrapping my arm around her waist. "I know you don't want me to leave~" I . 

"of course not! Your just finished your exams so you should at least celebrate or something... I mean rather than staying here with me." she spoke, almost too softly, though I still managed to hear it. 

"nah~ Based on the looks in your eyes, you want me to stay." I said, pulling her head and placing it on my chest. "maybe I'll just buy some groceries and then I'll be back. Let's just stay here for a while?" I asked, I felt her nodding in my chest. 

"oh~ geunde!" she pulled back, "you don't know how to cook, right?" 

"but you know I can try, right?" 

"nah~ let's just order..." she said, wrapping her arm around my waist and pulling me closer. 

"oh yeobu chamkaman!" I said as she pulled back. 

"hmm?" she answered sleepily. 

"you haven't eaten your lunch yet!" 

"gwenchana~ she said, burying her head on my chest once again. 

"no!! I'll just reheat the soup that you cooked, arrasseo?!" 

"but yeobu~" she pouted, I quickly leaned in and kissed her lips. "YA! You know that I'm sick, right?!" she hit my chest. 

"It's okay~ then we'll get sick together." I winked at her, she just rolled her eyes before crossing her arms. "I'll just reheat the food, okay? Then I'll buy some medicine. I'll be right back..." I told her softly before brushing her hair off my face and kissing her forehead. "I'll be right back..." I smiled at her. 
 

 


MY POV
My phone suddenly rang few minutes after Kyuhyun left my room. I lazily answered the phone, with the ever energetic Donghae on the other line. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter