DQ

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY'S POV 
"are you stalking me??" I accused him as he pulled back and let out those big shock eyes. 

"me?! Stalking you?! You must be stalking me!" he accused back as I just giggled. 

"come on, I'm gonna introduce you to my friends." 


"eonnie, oppa deul this is--" 

"Siwon hyung!" Kyuhyun oppa eyes widened. 

"you know him?!" I asked in shock as everyone nodded. 

"oppa, why didn't you attend my wedding?" _____ eonnie pouted. ~,~ 

"I had a sudden photo shoot abroad... Sorry" Siwon oppa smiled apologetically. 

"photo shoot?" Kyuhyun oppa raised a brow. 

"he's a super model" I told them, they seemed shock. 

"just a model!" Siwon oppa said humbly, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"psh. It's the same. Come on, since you're a loner, just join us!" I smiled as I pulled him down to sit beside me. Donghae oppa is sitting on my right while the couple is sitting across us. 

"I'm not a loner." Siwon oppa pouted as I pinched his cheeks. 

"ahum" _____ eonnie cleared . "you're close?" 

"a little" I said, as he nudge me. "ya!" 

"yes we are." Siwon oppa contradict my answer. >.< 

"jinjja? Where did you meet?" 

"last last year, when I was having a photo shoot in LA." Siwon oppa said. "and when she went back here in Korea, we contacted each other and goes to church together." 

"ahhh" was their only reply. 

"hyung, you asked her out?" Kyuhyun oppa suddenly asked. Whyyyy 

"she rejected me" Siwon oppa smiled shyly, I just nudge him. 

"jinjja?! Omo. How can you Ash?!!!" _____ eonnie asked. I know, Siwon oppa is too perfect, but I just don't like him more than friends. 

"Siwon hyung, maybe you should order" Donghae oppa suddenly changed the topic. THANK YOU!! :** 

"oh right!" 


~after dinner~
DONGHAE'S POV
The moment the waitress gave us the bill, Siwon hyung quickly took it. 

"you're gonna pay??" Ash asked, he nodded before placing his card inside and giving it back to the waitress with a smile. 

"you're so cool!"Ash complimented him, raising her two thumbs up. 

"psh. It's not like I'm gonna ask you to pay" Siwon hyung winked at her. 

FLIRT! -;- 

"stop flirting with me! I'm gonna call your girlfriend!" Ash giggled. 

Ah.. So he has a girlfriend? :D 

"who are you dating?" _____ suddenly asked. 

"Donnalyn--" Hyung answered but Ash cut her off. 

"my sister" 

"you have a sister?!" _____ and I asked in unison, she nodded. 

"you don't know?" Ash asked, both of us shook her head. "I have an older sister, and she's working as oppa's manager and girlfriend at the same time." 

"wouldn't it be awkward that he asked you out and then he'll ask your sister out?" _____ asked

"actually, he asked my sister out first. But she rejected him, and after a few months, he asked me out, but I rejected him because I know he likes my sister better." 

"mwoya, you know that I liked you too!" Siwon hyung placed his arm around her shoulder. Hands off hyung! -;- 

"whatever! Did you tell her that we meet?" she asked him, he shook his head.

"I'll tell her later, don't worry" 

"okay then~" she smiled "oppa, can you send me home please?" she pouted that no one can resist. >///< 

But hyung, please say no 'cause I want to--

"As much as I want to, I can't. I have a schedule at 11PM, and I just came in here because I saw you outside and I need to eat dinner." 

"aww. Arrasseo. Maybe next time?" she smiled at him. Baby, don't just smile at any guy!! >o< 

Oh damn. Now I'm getting possessive. >.< 


~~ 
Siwon hyung went ahead of us since his manager/girlfriend called him already. And so, we've decided to go home, taking our own cars. 

"eonnie, oppa, I really had fun!" Ash bowed at the couple. 

"me too, maybe we can go again next time!" _____ smiled and gave her a small hug. 

"jinjja??" Ash's face lit up and pulled back. "I'm counting you on that, okay?" 

"okay~" _____ smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow!" 

"okay see you! Oppa gomawo~" she bowed at Kyuhyun while he just gave a small smile and waved. 

"we'll go ahead then. Take care!" Kyuhyun said, waving at the both of us. 



We went to my car when suddenly Ash waved me goodbye. 

"wh-where are you going?" I asked, 

"home...?" she said unsurely. 

"yes I know, but I mean, I'll be taking you home, right?" 

"what? No need! Oppa, you've done enough for me today" she smiled. 

"but it's late.." I said, glancing over my watch that says '10:40' 

"no it's not... You can catch a cab at these times. Just go home..." she smile and waved before making her way out of the parking area. 


I followed her, locking my car once again. 

"what are you doing here?" 

"if you want to take a cab, then I'll send you home by taking a cab." 

"mworago?!" 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter