your eyes are only for me, arasseo?!

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MY POV
"yeobu, have you tried playing fencing?" I asked him. 

"yeah... A little." he answered in a low tone. 

"really?! Great! Then I'm hoping for a good match?" Donghae smiled while Kyuhyun just stood still. 

"when are you going to play?" I asked Donghae. 

"now." he smiled while pinching my cheek. 

"n-now?! But I haven't played fencing in a long time!" Kyuhyun complained. 

"gwenchana. We have half an hour to practice." Donghae reassured him. 

"b-but..." he tried to continue but nodded anyways. 

"where are you going to play? Upstairs?" I asked the both of them, while Seonu just answered for them. 

"eomma, let's ask Butler Kang to prepare the room!" he said while running away. 

"appa, you can do this! Aja!!" Sungjin giggled in Donghae's arms. 

"thanks baby. Shall we head upstairs?" Donghae asked as Sungjin nodded. 


The both of them went ahead of us as I saw Seonu, together with Butler Kang, following behind them. I just wrap my arm around Kyuhyun's waist, pulling him so that we could follow them. 

I held onto his hand the moment we reached the stairs. 

"ya, why are your hands so cold?" I asked him, but he didn't answer. "ya..." I called him once again, pulling his face towards me. 

"I'm nervous." he said that made me chuckle. 

"nervous of what?!" I asked him as we started taking the stairs. 

"of what will happen. What if I lost? So that means you're going to marry Donghae?!!" 

"so you're saying that you're going to lose?" I ask him, stopping from my tracks. 

"yeobu~ of course not." he said while wrapping his arm around my waist. "it's just that... I'm afraid to lose... To lose you." he said. I just smiled before taking another step and standing in front of him. I put my arms around his neck before replying. 

"even though you lose, I'll still marry you, you stupid guy!" I giggled. "and besides, you know that Donghae doesn't love me the way he loves me before, right?" I smiled at him, he just stared at me. "do you love me?" I asked him, he just nodded. "I wanna hear it." I pouted, he just gave me an adorable smile before replying. 

"I love you... So much." he said out sincerely. I just smiled back at him before cupping his face and giving him a slight peck on the lips. 

"love you too baby." I said after pulling back. 


"eommaaaaaaa!!!" I heard a scream from upstairs. 

"aigoo Sungjin-ah, what are you still doing here?!" I asked her. 

"because you're still here! And... W-what were you doing?!" she asked as I can't help but to blush. 

"y-you saw us?!!" 

"ummm...." she bit her lip. 

"aigoo let's go." I said while walking ahead of Kyuhyun and carrying her into my arms. 


I put her down the moment we reached the activity room as she quickly run to Donghae, who's playing with Seonu. 

"finally you're here!" he exclaimed with a smile on his face, I just smile back before walking towards them. I then saw Sungjin pulling Donghae's pants, signaling him to sit down 'cause she needs to tell him something. 

"jinjja?!" Donghae asked before turning his gaze at me and chuckling. I saw Sungjin nodding before Donghae ruffled her hair. 

"it's okay... They are getting married anyways." 

"but appa!!" she whined. Aigoo. I bet she told him that she saw us kissing. >///< this kid. -.- 

"wae? What happened?" Seonu asked with curiosity. 

"eomma kissed that guy!" Sungjin said, pertaining to Kyuhyun. >.> this kid seriously doesn't have respect towards Kyu. >< 

"MWOH??!!" Seonu yelled. "eomma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter