Annoyed

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV
It's been almost 4 months since _____'s big project in the company started. Well it's pretty much okay in the first 2 months, I mean we would still often hang out and still eat together during meals, but these past few weeks... She's been a little different. 

And by that I meant, whenever I call, our conversation would often last at most 2 minutes. I know that she's really busy because they need to finish off everything this week, but can't she just spare an hour for me? 

She also goes home just to take a bath and go back to the office once again to continue her work. 

I know, I should be an understanding husband. But hey, I also need her! I really misses her but she won't even want to talk to me on the phone. 


After doing my daily routine, I went out, buying breakfast for myself instead of eating at home because I am once again alone. 

After eating by myself, I stood up, making my way out of the coffee shop when I heard the voice I missed the most. 

I froze in my spot, trying to listen to that angelic voice. I gulped, hoping I wasn't just hallucinating. I turn around just to see her smiling to a man next to her, as they choose something to order. 

"I'll just look for a place to sit." She smiled at the guy... Whom I'm not mistaken as Min Ho-sshi.  

"____-ah," I called her, catching up with her wrist. 

"Hmm? Oh Kyuhyun-ah!" She smiled. Aigoo I really missed her. "what are you doing here?" She asked, pulling her hand back. 

"I ate my breakfast." 

"Ahh... Me too. We'll just eat and return back to the office. You still have classes, right?" She asked, I nodded. "You should go, you'll be late." She smiled, giving me a slight push and making her way to my table just a while back. 
 

 

 


~
The way she acted to me this morning never left my mind. I don't know if I'm just overacting, but she could've at least hugged or kissed me, right? I mean, we barely have time with each other because of her work, and meeting up with her outside... She could've done something endearing, right? 

I sighed, locking my car before making my way to her office. I've decided to ask her out for dinner tonight. I'll take her out whatever it takes... I just need to clear my mind right now. 

I was about to enter the entrance when I saw her together with that guy once again. He was pulling her out, whilst _____ have her sleepy face on. 

"We'll be back after an hour!" He said when _____ stopped walking. 

"I still need to finish a lot of work!" 

"Pleaseee?!" The guy acted cute which earned a smile from _____. 

"Let's just eat faster." She said as he wrap his arm around her shoulders, pulling her out of the building. 


I lie down on the bed as I kept on thinking what just happened. I shouldn't be getting jealous because of what I saw... but then I just couldn't help myself but to feel that sting in my heart. 


Yes. I am ing jealous. 

How can she just spend time with that guy when she don't even talk to me?! Yes, I know that she literally talks to me, but come on! That's not even a proper conversation! -;-
 

 


~~~ few days later~~~
MY POV
Finally~! After months of sleepless nights, pressure, etc, I'm finally freeeeee~! :') 

I got home earlier than Kyuhyun so I took a quick bath, lying on the soft bed I missed the most. Or wait, maybe next to my husband. :"> 

It was not less than a minute when I felt my eyes getting really heavy, bringing me to the dreamland. 



KYUHYUN'S POV
It was almost 10PM when I got home because of school works. Though these days, I don't really mind staying out late 'cause there's no one who really cares for me. 

Yes, even my 'wife'. 

I sighed, furrowing my eyebrows before making my way to the kitchen to have a glass of water. 

I missed her.

Even though I'm annoyed with her right now, I just can't simply hide the fact that I still love and missed her. She's the girl I promised to spend my forever with, and I just can't dump that reality. 
 

 



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter