This is All Kyuhyun's Fault!

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY'S POV
After taking a shower, drinking a glass of cold chocolate drink and rethinking about everything, I've decided to call Donghae oppa. 

My heart just beats faster every after second that he's not taking my call. 
When I was about to drop the call, a just-woke-up y voice answered my call. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Oppa? I'm sorry but did I wake you up?" I  Sat up straight, feeling a little guilty.

"A-anio of course not." He chuckled that made my heart beats even faster. >///< 

"I... I just want to apologize of how I acted a while ago... I just really thought I was..." I bit my lower lip, hesitating to continue it because my reason was just so stupid. 

"You were dreaming? That everything is just a bluff?" he continued for me that made me more even embarrassed. 

"N-ne. Mianhe..." I spoke softly. 

"Ash," he called, giving me goosebumps all over. "I really like you... A lot. I'm not pressuring you to like me back-- Well that's if you already don't-- that easily because I know I still need to show you that I'm worth your love." He said, making me speechless. 

:"""> 

"So please, give me a chance. I might get too annoying, more annoying that you are," he chuckled that made me pout "but please bear with it, okay?" 

"E-eng" I nodded. "G-gomapda..." I told him softly, he chuckled. 

"No, thank you." He said that made me confuse and smile at the same time. "I'll take you out tomorrow for dinner, okay?" 

"Arasseo, but this time I'll pay." I told him firmly. 

"What?! No--" 

"If you don't want then let's just cance--" 

"Okay." He sighed that made me giggle. 

"Good boy" I smiled. "You can go back to sleep now..." 

"How about you?" 

"I'll be sleeping too." 

"Jinjja? Okay then. Good night!" 

"Good night to you too oppa! Sweet dreams!" 

"So does that mean I'll be seeing you in my dreams??" He asked that made me smile idiotically. 

"Babo. Just go to sleep! Jalja!"  

"Jalja!" He said as I hang up. 



~~~ 
MY POV
I sighed, panting heavily as I sat on my chair and bury my face on the table. 

"Eonnie gwenchana? Why are you late?" Ash asked me. 

This is all Kyuhyun's fault!

#FLASHBACK#
I just finished cooking pork chops, Kyuhyun's favorite, when I once again felt arms wrapped around my waist. 

"You told me you don't have classes, right?" I asked him, he just rest his head on my shoulder before kissing my cheek. 

"Good morning!" He smiled as I shoved his wet hair away from his face before pecking him on the nose. 

"You're off to somewhere?" 

"Well~ Changmin invited me to his house because he said he bought a new game... Can I go? Please yeobo?" I just smiled, pulling him to the dining table. 

"Okay then. Let's eat first, okay?" I told him, he nodded. "Yeobo, you could've worn something before asking me you know." I told him as to he is just wearing a towel on his waist. 

"Gwenchana. Oh wait, don't tell me you're thinking something else about me again?" He smirked as I rolled my eyes. 

"Just eat, okay?!" I told him, feeding him a spoonful. "What time are you leaving?" I asked, before eating by myself. 

"Umm.. We'll meet at 8." 

"Ahh geure? So you're leaving after?" 

"Yes." 

"Okay, take care of yourself alright?" 

"Yes yeobo~" he chuckled. 


~~
Kyuhyun volunteered to wash the dishes as I took a 20-minute shower. 

I went out of the bathroom by just wearing a towel. I got my make up kit and made my way to the bed. 

I was on the process of tying my hair up into a messy bun when the door suddenly swung open. 



"I thought you left?" I asked him, putting on some concealer on my face as he sat on the bed. 

"I called him before I was about to leave, but then he said his mom asked him to do some errand and so we'll just meet at 10."

"Ohhh~" was my only reply when he pulled me towards his chest. "Yeobo don't!" I said when he opened his legs and let me rest on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his head on my left shoulder. 

I started putting on eyeliner as he just stayed on that position, with his eyes closed. 



"You're sleepy?" I asked, kissing his cheek. He shook his head, leaning in to the crooked of my neck. 

"I was just smelling you." He said out, almost sounding ert. 

"Psh." I giggled. "So who else are coming?" I asked, continuing to put on eyeliner. 

"Me, Jonghyun and Minho." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter