First Night

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here's another chapter! sorry for making you wait, I just can't edit this chapter these past few days because I need to go to school for enrollment and clearance. okay I'll stop the blabbing now. kkkk OH WAIT! THIS CHAPTER IS RATED. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY POV 
"are you ready?!" he asked me seductively right after pulling back to catch some air. 

"K-Kyu, we haven't neither eaten our dinner, nor took our shower!" I told him. 

"but I'm not hungry." he pouted. "oh wait, are you?" he asked, I shook my head. 

"then maybe let's just take a shower?!" he grinned as I nodded before pushing him off me. 

"not together." I stuck my tongue out before running to the bathroom. 


~skip~ 


Right after taking a long hot shower, I quickly wore my night gown before jumping on the bed and covering myself with a blanket. 

"wait for me, okay?!" Kyuhyun yelled as I can hear the shower. 



Ayssi. I really feel nervous right now!! I swear.... I feel like skipping this night and continue with my life tomorrow! I don't think I can do-- 

My thoughts were cut off when I felt Kyuhyun's presence beside me. How can he possibly take a shower within 10 minutes?!!!! 



"hi yeobu... You really smell good to tonight." he said while kissing my neck and pulling me closer to him. 

"K-Kyu..." I said, pushing his chest a little. 

"hmm?" 

"not tonight." I told him, looking away.  

"e-eh?! But _____ it's our first night!" he said, changing his voice into a... Mad one. 

"I know... But..." I started but cannot continue anymore. 

"but what?!"

"I don't feel like doing it tonight." 

"if not tonight, then when?!" he asked, I didn't answer. "so you think we're just playing around here?!" 

"No! Of course not!! I... I... I don't think I'm ready.... Yet." I said while bitting my lip. 

"______, we've been dating since high school! And now we're married, you're saying you are not yet ready?!" he asked in an annoyed voice, I just stared at him, feeling guilty for ruining the night. "I'm sleeping." he said, covering his body with the blanket and turning his back at me. "don't forget to turn the lights off." he said in a still annoyed voice. 



I just stood up, turning the lights off before lying next beside him. I just stared at his back for a while, before getting up the whole courage to hug him from the back. 

"what do you want?" he asked, trying to remove my hands, but I held it in. 

"Kyuhyunnie... You know that I love you, right?! I'm just.... Ayssi. I don't really know how will I explain this. But I am nervous as hell... And I don't really know why." 

"let's just sleep, okay?" he said in a calmer tone. 

"not until we're okay." I told him while hugging him tighter, but he just forcefully released my hands. 

"just sleep." he said, I jumped over him and sat on the floor, resting my head on the bed so that he would look at me, but he just turned his body to the other side again. :< 

"yeobu!!" I called him, lying beside him getting his arms and placing it around me. "please don't get mad. I'm really sorry." I said out sincerely, he just stared at me for a moment before sighing, nodding and finally hugging me. 

"that's why I don't wanna face you, you can always make me say 'yes'." he said that made me giggle on his chest before pulling back and replying. 

"I love you!" I told him before giving him a long peck on the lips. 

"yeobu, if you really don't want to do it tonight, you should resist yourself from kissing my kissable lips!" he said, pursing his lips, I just giggled before giving him a quick peck. 

"I love you..." I told him again, resting my head on his chest. "geurigu, mianhe..." I continued, he just held me tighter. 

"gwenchana. I'm also sorry... Anyway we can do it even every night of our lives!" 

"ya!" I pulled back to look at him, he just kissed my forehead before burying my face on his chest again. 

"let's just sleep, okay? Jalja~" he said in the most soothing voice. 

"yeobu?" I called him after a while. 

"hmm?"

"what if... What if I didn't get pregnant?" 

"huh?" he asked, pulling back to see my face. 

"what if after we did it, I didn't get pregnant?" I asked as I can see him thinking for a while. 

"and that's good! That means we can do it night after night!" he grinned. 

"MWOH?! Ya Cho Kyuhyun I'm serious!" I hit his chest. 

"I'm also serious you know! I mean, if God did not give it the first try, then we can do it again." 

"really? You won't leave me?" I asked him, he just grinned before shaking his head. 

"why will I?! After all these years?!" he said, I just smiled before hugging him again. 

"thanks. Anyway let's sleep." I told him, he just hug me again before replying. 

"jalja... Saranghae..." he said, I just smiled before drifting myself to sleep. 



------the next day------
After eating our lunch and resting for a while, we've planned to swim and walk around the beach. 

I am wearing a two-piece black bikini top and white shorts for my bottom, while Kyuhyun is wearing his board flower-red-patterened shorts. 

We were just walking in the middle of the beach, that is up to our knee-length, while enjoying the beautiful scenery. Our arms were both wrapped in each other's waist while talking about random things. 


"yeobu, I think you need to work out." I told him eyeing on his stomach. Well it's not big compared to an uncle, but it's also not muscular... His body is... Normal. XD 

"but I'm tired of working out!" he pouted. "I just can't get those 6-pack square things." he said that made me giggle. 

"that's why you need to work hard for it, right?" 

"wae?! You, are you working out?!" 

"no! But at least girls doesn't need to have those abs to be hot. I got some curves you know." I smirked at him, he just stopped walking, examining my body from head to toe... Or I mean to knee. 

"so you're saying you're hot?!" he asked with a hint of sarcasm. 

"yup!" I stuck my tongue out. "and you're not." 

"how could you!" he said, unwrapping his arms around me and placing it on his waist. 

"what?!" 

"are you challenging me?!" he asked, "do you want to see how many girls can fall for me in a minute?!" 

"oh really?! Then game on!" I told him as he started walking ahead of me, looking back to stick his tongue out. 

"just watch!" he said before finally walking off, leaving me alone. I just chuckled at our childishness before walking to the shore. 



I was walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter