Ever

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV
I placed _____'s favorite cinnamon roll and mocha frap that I bought at the table before making my way to our room. 

She's still in bed, her back facing me while hugging my pillow. A smile quickly formed in my lips as I lie down beside her, brushing her hair off her face. 

She slightly moved, hugging the pillow closer. I pulled the pillow away from her, wrapping her arms around me instead. 

Maybe feeling my presence, she slowly opened her eyes, squinting a little from the light. 

"good morning!" I smiled at her, she just turn her back at me, tugging into her blanket. 

"hey!!" I pouted, placing my arm around her waist and pulling her towards me. 

"Kyuhyun I'm tired, okay?" she said sleepily. I just pulled her closer, smelling her hair. 

"but I bought you your favorite cinnamon roll and mocha frap..." I said softly. 

"mwoh?!" she quickly turned to face me. "jinjja??" she asked, grinning. I just stared at her in disbelief. She was just being too moody a while back, and now that I told her about her favorite food, she's being jumpy and nice?! -.- 

"but since you're tired, I'll just eat it so that it will not be put into waste." I said, teasing her and pretending to stand up when she held me in her arms. 

"yeobuuuuuu!!" she said, whining like a cute kid while resting her head on my chest. "I was just sleepy and hungry you know..." she said in my chest while drawing circles at my back. And just to , I didn't reply. 

"baby~" she pulled back, looking at my eyes. I just stared at her with my poker face on. "baby I'm sorry, okay?" she lift her head a little, giving me a puppy face. 

My lips quickly curved up upon seeing her cute face that made her giggle and started giving me kisses on my face. 

"I'll just take a bath, hmm?" she said, sitting up straight while fixing the blanket around her. 

"why bother covering yourself?! It's not like I haven't seen that" I smirked, she just leaned in until our noses touch. 

"wanna accompany me in the shower?" she asked seductively before kissing me softly. I kissed her back, placing my hand on her back to pull her closer. 

She pulled back after some time, our lips still a breath away. "too late for your answer" she winked, making her way out of the bed. 

"no fair" I pouted, I saw her smile. She ran to the bathroom, removing the blanket around her and throwing it back at me. 

"yeobu can you please get me something to wear?" she asked, I just nodded. "thanks!" she gave me flying kisses before fully closing the door. 

 


~
MY POV
After eating, I lied on the couch with my legs on Kyuhyun's thighs. Few minutes had passed that my eyes are getting heavy once again. 

"_____-ah," Kyuhyun called me, massaging my legs. 

"hmm?" I asked, opening my eyes to look at him. 

"you just ate you know~" 

"but I'm still sleepy" 

"psh. That's because you were too energetic last night!" he grinned, I quickly hit his arm. "ow!" he then rubbed it. 

"let's just forget about it, okay?" I said, embarrassed. Remembering how I was last night... >///< 

"do you know how y you were last night?" he asked, almost seductively while leaning in closer to my face. 

"stop it!" I gently pushed his face away from me, into which he just chuckled. 

He continued massaging my legs, until he reach my thighs. Have I mention that he chose a short shorts and a fit tank top? -.- 

"hey!" I moved my legs a little, getting uncomfortable with his massage. Okay maybe the right word is... I'm getting a little  with his touch. >///< we already had four rounds last night because of me! What does he want to do now? >.< 

"don't wear shorts outside, okay?" he suddenly said. 

"wae? But it's hot nowadays!" 

"okay just wear one if you're with me." 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter