I Don't Like her

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV
"oh?" I exclaimed as Kyuhyun entered my room. "where have you been?" I asked, sitting up straight. 

"I bought breakfast." he smiled, making his way towards me. 

"why? Am I not going home today?"

"I'm not sure... The doctor will arrive later so... Anyways let's eat?" he smiled, taking the food out of the plastic. 

"but I'm not hungry." I pouted as I saw him glare at me. 

"you know that you need to eat!" he scolded me, I just pouted before nodding. 

"mian~" I said, pulling his shirt a little like a kid. He just smiled at me as the door swung open. 



"_____!!" Min Ho-sshi, my boss' son yelled while making his way towards me. "gwenchana?!" he said, taking my hand to his' and pushing off Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just stomped his way to the sides, walking away. My eyes just followed him, when he finally stand to my other side, which is the right.

"hey, do you still remember me??" Min Ho-sshi snapped me out of my thoughts. I almost chuckled before nodding. 

"how can I forget you?" I said as I heard Kyuhyun cleared his throat. I just pulled my hand from Min Ho-sshi, turning my gaze to where Kyuhyun is, and interlocking my hand to his'. I don't want him to get jealous once again you know. XD 

"oh, remember my husband?" I said, smiling at Min Ho-sshi. 

"oh... Yeah." his face fell, nevertheless bowing to Kyuhyun. "annyeonghaseyo, it's been a while" Kyuhyun just look at him, almost glaring and not greeting him back and so I squeezed his hand, telling him to greet my boss. He just look at me first, therefore I glared at him as he finally bowed and greeted Min Ho-sshi. 

"annyeonghaseyo" He finally greeted back. 

"Min Ho-sshi, how did you know I--" my question was cut off when the door suddenly swung open, revealing Donghae's annoyed face together with Ashley. 

"Ash!" I exclaimed, smiling. 

"Sir I told you to wait for us!" 

"you were too slow!" Min Ho sshi retorted, crossing his arms that made me giggle. 

"so I'm guessing you're together?" I asked, Min Ho sshi and Ashley nodded as Donghae shook his head. What the heck Donghae? -.-

"I just saw them at your house when I passed by... And being a good man that I am, I told them you're not there." 

"tch. So you brought them here?" I asked, he nodded. 

"but then ho--" I turned to ask Ash when she suddenly cut me off, explaining their side. 

"Mr. Lee was worried that you didn't come to the office so..." 

"really?!" I asked, turning at Min Ho sshi. I can see him nodding and blushing a little. 

"awww that's so cu--" I was about to say 'cute' when I felt Kyuhyun squeezed hand. "good! I mean that's so nice of you Mr. Lee" I said, squeezing Kyuhyun's hand back. 

"ani that---" Min Ho sshi's phone suddenly rang. I can see the hesitation in his face in answering his phone, but nevertheless he answered it in the end. 
 

 


"yoboseyo?" 



"appa I told you I'm going to go out with her!" 



"arrasseo!" he said, furrowing his eyebrows and ending the call. 

 



His face quickly pulled up into a smile when he saw me looking at him. 

"______," he said, taking my other hand to his. "I know we just got here, but appa keeps on bugging me to go back..." 

"gwenchanayo!" I pulled my hand back and waved them for reassurance. "I even troubled you to come here" 

"aniyo! I was the one who insisted in coming here" he smiled. "and you're really important to me" he said when I heard Kyuhyun cleared his throat once again. I just awkwardly chuckled and started waving them off. 

"You should go ahead now, thank you for coming!" 

"eonnie I can't contact you..." Ash pouted. 

"huh? My battery must've ran out. Just... Call Donghae or something." 

"why me?!!" Donghae whined, I just glared at him. 

"Kyuhyun's phone is already dead since he didn't went home last night" I explained. 

"arasseo. Give me your phone." Donghae sighed as Ash happily gave her phone. Aigoo. I must ask her about what he thinks about Babe. They really looked good with each other! :) 

"Ash just text him what you need to tell me for the mean time." 

"arasseo. Gomawo! We'll go ahead." she b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter